Bolton bid for jaunito

The Premiership - General Discussion

Postby Ciggy » Wed Mar 23, 2005 11:49 pm

Thought Juanito was coming to us in the summer ??? , how dare Bolton to put a bid in for him, cheeky ******.
if they can afford him they can also afford Diouf now pay up minge bag ******. 5 million and you can have the horrible piece of ******. :D

The agent of Malaga defender Juanito has confirmed that his client has received an offer from Bolton.
The 24-year-old defender-cum-midfielder will be out of contract at the end of the season and is currently considering his options.
He has attracted interest from both inside Spain - with Deportivo La Coruna touted as big admirers - as well as abroad.
Malaga are determined to try and hold on to a player who came through their youth ranks, and have offered him a new four-year deal.
However, Bolton's proposal is thought to be more lucrative and the player is still some way from deciding his future.
His representative Ramon Arasa insists a final decision will be taken in two weeks time, but claimed Juanito would continue to give priority to Malaga.
"We have other propositions, but the first thing we will do is to respond to the proposition of a renewal from Malaga," Arasa stated.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Thu Mar 24, 2005 12:04 am

Does Bolton honestly have the funds to buy Jaunito? I really don't think they do, if they want to buy Diouf and Jaunito then they would have to cough up 10 million, I don't think they have that sort of money.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby Woollyback » Thu Mar 24, 2005 12:11 am

If it's us vs the trotters to sign a player then he's our player. In the current climate of player-power he will end up where he wants to go, regardless of who's offering the biggest fee. And let's face it, it's pretty obvious who's the biggest draw
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Thu Mar 24, 2005 12:13 am

They Must be planning on season 2005/2006 long ball merchants again whoooo hooooooooooo how entertaining :D
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby the great one » Thu Mar 24, 2005 12:24 am

Well at least thats one spainard not heading are way if reports are true things are looking up :)
''I know Mourinho likes to tell people that he is the European champion manager but he's not now. That belongs to Benitez. '' Jamie Carragher
the great one
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Thu Mar 24, 2005 12:29 am

I would like to see Solari play for us, he's one hell of a winger and we could use his immense skill.

Oh and don't wory Great One, Solari isn't Spanish he's an Argentinean.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby the great one » Thu Mar 24, 2005 12:33 am

A.B. wrote:I would like to see Solari play for us, he's one hell of a winger and we could use his immense skill.

Oh and don't wory Great One, Solari isn't Spanish he's an Argentinean.

Didn't he sign a new contract with Real madrid  ???
''I know Mourinho likes to tell people that he is the European champion manager but he's not now. That belongs to Benitez. '' Jamie Carragher
the great one
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Return to Premiership - General Discussion