How bizarre - Ever happened?

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby dawson99 » Mon Jan 16, 2006 1:38 pm

So, on saturday i got a little drunk... ok. VERY drunk. Got to the pub at 4 to watch the second half of the footy and somehow 3 pubs later and a few miles away from home it was 2am and i couldnt find a cab (well i could, but it was along wait.)

Anyways, i walked home, not so bizarre so far i hear you say.. well i came to a fried chicken take away near my flat. Now in london these places around 3 in the morning are still open, and like all places they are not exactly filled with the most pleasent of people. I still had around £40 on me (backed kewell at 10s!!!) and was gonna go in when i was accosted by a yout ( a young man, who was wired on soemthing, asking me stuff)

He basically started trying to mug me, being cery aggressive and seeing that i could hardly stand (the 90 minute walk had sobered me up alittle, enough to remember)

Now luvkily i only had 40p in change in my pocket and i told him this but he kept saying he was gonna take everything and i kept saying i was skint. (i was kinda dressed up so he knew i wasnt likely to be totally skint, as most in my area are, sorry to say, degregates)

Then it happened. He pushed me inside the shop. then he brought me some chicken and chips. It was so bizarre, he said that i should take it easy then he just left.

Anyways, that was my bizarre anti-mugging story... any others?
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby AussieKopite » Mon Jan 16, 2006 1:46 pm

You Brits are wierd. Can't even mug properly. :D
You'll never walk alone.

Twitter: @AussieKopite
AussieKopite
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Gaunt » Mon Jan 16, 2006 1:51 pm

Sure that wasn't just a curry fueled dream?  :Oo:
Gaunt

Postby andy_g » Mon Jan 16, 2006 1:56 pm

i was onced mugged on princes avenue in liverpool, about 18 years ago actually. they took my money, my nice lighter and my watch. the money was about 3 quid or so but the lighter and the watch were pretty important to me so i asked, or even demanded, that they give them back. so they did, we shook hands and went merrily on our seperate ways.

Get up! everybody's gonna move their feet
Get Down! everybody's gonna leave their seat
andy_g
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Woollyback » Mon Jan 16, 2006 2:22 pm

i got held up at knifepoint at the cahspoint in a dodgy part of manchester many moons ago, he robbed about £40 off me but i asked him if i could have some money for a kebab and he gave me £2 :D

i was p!ssed at the time so wasn't too bothered but went out looking for him the next night with a baseball bat hidden in my coat. didn't find him, i was gonna administer some justice and leave him a quid to buy some straws to eat his meals through  :(
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Mon Jan 16, 2006 2:24 pm

i once got mugged walking home when i was out of my face at 2am in the morning.

the funny thing is, i was dressed as mr t having gone to a fancy dress party that night. i chased the guy and caught him and, giving him a bit of a beating in the process.

just imagine anyone who saw that. mr t running down the street and beating the cr@p out of some guy. :oh:  :D
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby dawson99 » Mon Jan 16, 2006 2:41 pm

fancy dress parties rock, last one i went to as a premature ejaculation.. i just came in my pants :p

no, i was peter venkman in my last one with the back pack and everything, was walking down the road with xena, lando calrissian and eric from dungeons and dragons..we were soo cool lol
(and surprisingly no one mugged us lol)
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby red37 » Mon Jan 16, 2006 5:03 pm

dawson99 wrote:fancy dress parties rock, last one i went to as a premature ejaculation.. i just came in my pants :p

:bowdown   classic!

TITANS of HOPE
red37
LFC Guru Member

Postby neil » Mon Jan 16, 2006 5:10 pm

I remember 'taxing' some big daft pimp in Manchester a few years ago, cheeky fecker asked for some back for a kebab, jeeeez I ask ya.
neil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby red37 » Mon Jan 16, 2006 5:20 pm

stmichael wrote:i once got mugged walking home when i was out of my face at 2am in the morning.

the funny thing is, i was dressed as mr t having gone to a fancy dress party that night. i chased the guy and caught him and, giving him a bit of a beating in the process.

just imagine anyone who saw that. mr t running down the street and beating the cr@p out of some guy. :oh:  :D

yeah and you swiped me pension book and half ounce of pearl drops off me.....robbin' get!

:D

TITANS of HOPE
red37
LFC Guru Member

Postby Woollyback » Tue Jan 17, 2006 12:12 pm

neil wrote:I remember 'taxing' some big daft pimp in Manchester a few years ago, cheeky fecker asked for some back for a kebab, jeeeez I ask ya.

:angry:  i want my £40 back :angry: if i buy you a kebab can i have interest on it as well?
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Return to General Chat Forum