What does everyone think of todays game?

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby 115-1073096938 » Sun Jan 08, 2006 3:20 am

Well?
115-1073096938

Postby stoney » Sun Jan 08, 2006 3:33 am

We don't have a match today.  ???
stoney
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby zarababe » Sun Jan 08, 2006 4:07 am

:no who said Stu for mod.. oh it was Stu  :talktothehand

what are you on tonight  :rasp
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The Canadian Red Army » Sun Jan 08, 2006 6:51 am

Crack?? or herion?? tonight stu, which one is it?
RIP - Drummerphil - YNWA
" Whats a holly kipper CRA? Is that a scene from batman and Robin :D" - CGGY
This is soo true - Daniel - sweetest guy in the world,soft and gentle but good in bed! hes a keeper!!!!!!
The Canadian Red Army
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby shanks » Sun Jan 08, 2006 11:27 am

they is allready a thread for luton v liverpool , look at bigmicks post today also :D
shanks
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby AussieKopite » Sun Jan 08, 2006 11:28 am

Bigmick will freak at you Stu. You know that there is always a thread dedicated to each match.
You'll never walk alone.

Twitter: @AussieKopite
AussieKopite
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby shanks » Sun Jan 08, 2006 12:56 pm

i dont think this guy should be picked to be a mod i myself have been a mod on other forums so i know what i am talking about i dont think this guy as the right attiude :no
shanks
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby DrTNT » Sun Jan 08, 2006 1:59 pm

shanks wrote:they is allready a thread for luton v liverpool , look at bigmicks post today also :D

Yeah thats right there is already a thread but you should also pay close attention to BigMick's thread as you made another thread about the game yesterday's game when there was already one in existence
REST IN PEACE PHIL!
DrTNT

Postby teamleader1 » Sun Jan 08, 2006 2:04 pm

I think it will be 5-3 to us
and Alonso will score a 60 yarder- and before you tell me to come off the weed - its only my opinion !  :D
teamleader1

Postby shanks » Sun Jan 08, 2006 3:55 pm

DrTNT the post you mention was before the game mine was after the game totaly different please read before you make a comment :;):
shanks
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Sabre » Sun Jan 08, 2006 3:56 pm

OHHHHHHHHH I have watched the complete match now.

WHAT A MATCH!!!!!!!!!. THANK YOU LIVERPOOL, THANK YOU LUTON TOWN.

Typical cup game. English football has good health. Lovely old styled (80s) stadium, crowded, and what's more amazing to me because we're not used to it, the Liverpool fans supporting their team with the same intensity they do against a premiere team.

Football in England has a good health, and often the health of the football of a country isn't seen in the top league, but when you see the lower divisions. There were two men in Liverpool who didn't understand that what they had on front of them was a football team: Hyppia and Cisse. Riise should have paid more attention to the off side trap too, although he improved when the team waked up.

A not concentraded man per pitch line, costed us 3 goals. I don't think Reina could have done much more in those goals. BTW, Beresford is not a bad keeper. He hold the penalty (badly taken) with no rebound, and he made a great save against Kewell, who played a decent match, and showed me that he had the proper interest in the game.

I saw Rafa and Paco very angry after the bad penalty. I don't know if the body language is the same in england, but the way he was moving his head while ranting, Rafa was saying "this is not the first time this happens, it's enough" and the gesture with the hands of Paco means "this guy doesn't get the idea". We put the hands that way to simulate, the thingies that some farmers used to put (1) on donkey's eyes in order they see only what they have on front of them. It's applied to people who won't understand.

Sinama though, earned the right to have more chances. That's the way to earn chances, in the pitch. Not talking to the press.

I liked Xabi Alonso. He played with the proper respect. He also showed in Spain he does well in lower categories. I liked Kewell. I liked Gerrard. You're just too well used to him. When he retires, you'll realise and you'll miss those things that does so well, taking corners, for instance. He does brilliantly many aspects of football.

I loved the game. Luton fans can go proud to home

Sabre

(1) Now they use tractors. Poor donkeys.

(2) Stu, there's already a post about the game. And also a post in general chat about mods

(3) It's important regulars of the forum show with their attitude how to behave.
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Garymac » Sun Jan 08, 2006 4:13 pm

shanks wrote:DrTNT the post you mention was before the game mine was after the game totaly different please read before you make a comment :;):

Shanks you seem pretty new on this forum and all the chat about the game goes in the one thread or it just causes spam mate, We was discussing it in the Luton V LFC thread and there was no need for another, just becuase someone doesnt include "after the match reaction" in there title doesnt mean you dont talk about it in there.

Its not different at all.

And Stu was taking the p!ss with this thread, for those stupid enough to fail to realise
Garymac
LFC Super Member

Postby shanks » Sun Jan 08, 2006 4:16 pm

Garymac thank you for your help mate, oh by the way i know stu was taking the p*ss so was i :;):
shanks
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby teamleader1 » Sun Jan 08, 2006 4:29 pm

I wasnte !  :buttrock
teamleader1

Postby JBG » Sun Jan 08, 2006 4:56 pm

Not helpful Stu.
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion