A proper football paper

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby kindaconfused » Sun Oct 03, 2004 7:57 am

I can't understand why we don't have one paper that all the football pundits write for instead of having to pay for numerous papers just to read whats going on in football?

Has it been done before?
Bribery in football helps oil the wheels, the managers take it and the fans pay for it!
Kindaconfuzed and Biffa are not allowed to post.
Biffa is me mate!
Free Dom in the Forum
kindaconfused
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby mynameisred » Sun Oct 03, 2004 8:09 am

:Oo: Yeeees that would work wouldnt it. Is this worthy of a thread?
The man who came to merseyside from Newcastle, the man who says he's part of Liverpool as much as the Liver building. When he was needed Alan Kennedy was there. And with now just 8 minutes to go it could be that Alan Kennedy has made a little history.
mynameisred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby kindaconfused » Sun Oct 03, 2004 8:45 am

mynameisred

If yer doin yer MA yu shouldn't have such a myopic view, innovation is all about ideas and some of them may seem wacky (at first). Hang loose if all the writers got together then they could do just that, own and write their own paper.

This thought came to me while reading the paper in the toilet and I couldnt find the sports section :D

Academically its known as living with "looseness" and you might come across it in your course.
Bribery in football helps oil the wheels, the managers take it and the fans pay for it!
Biffa is me mate!
Free Dom in the Forum
kindaconfused
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby mynameisred » Sun Oct 03, 2004 9:38 am

Apologies, point taken. As an idea obviously it could work, however, with the nature of journalism as an industry and all its various vested interests the reality makes such a publication impossible.
The man who came to merseyside from Newcastle, the man who says he's part of Liverpool as much as the Liver building. When he was needed Alan Kennedy was there. And with now just 8 minutes to go it could be that Alan Kennedy has made a little history.
mynameisred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby kindaconfused » Sun Oct 03, 2004 9:57 am

mynameisred

No problems, like yer postings and of course there is room for all. :D
Biffa is me mate!
Free Dom in the Forum
kindaconfused
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Return to General Chat Forum