Who do you think we should buy in january - Speculation

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby blind » Tue Oct 18, 2005 7:57 pm

Bastian Schweinsteiger Is still top of my wanted list.

who do you want to see at Anfield in the new year.
http://www.footballbadgers.com

My eyes are blind but I can see, The snowflakes glisten on the tree(s) The sun no longer sets me free I feel the snowflakes freezing me.

BS vol 4
blind
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RedorDead » Tue Oct 18, 2005 9:20 pm

I am sure that all these names have been mentioned and rubbished over the last few weeks but I am hoping to see 3-4 players arrive in January.
I would LOVE to see Joaquim arrive although suspect that it is unlikely. More likely is Simao and also the mark Gonzalez deal looks like it is still alive. The other player I would like to see arrive is Helguera from Madrid. He is a decent central defender and is apparently very close to agreeing terms with us.
A little less realistic is the signing of Gallas, would love to see him leave the w@nkski and come over here but doubt it will happen.
Whatever happens I suspect the disapointments of the summer transfer window will in part be made up for and we might have a good second half of the season, we are way out of touch in the league but with some more players and the fresh desire that they bring we should be able to push for a top four finish and maybe nick a cup or two :D
L - I - V.....E - R - P.......Double O - L....Liverpool F C!!!!!
RedorDead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JBG » Tue Oct 18, 2005 10:44 pm

Are you really blind? Do you have a guidedog?
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby welsh wizzard » Tue Oct 18, 2005 11:37 pm

sebastian hindwingers who is he sounds a good player, where does he play,helguro don't want this piece of :censored: a free be maybe and 40k aweek but cum on, a young stylish centre back come the summer,  andrade is my choice for august at the back, but january has to be joaquin, if not then simao, with cisse going and kuijt coming in wil happen in jan or the summer at latest.
welsh wizzard
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion