Excellent- but cisse's-got-to-go

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby tubby » Thu Sep 15, 2005 11:45 am

mighty mo wrote:with the selection today rafa has shown that cisse is not a major part of his plans,he will be sold in the january sales for funds to strengthen the squad

What are you basing that on?

he didnt start with Gerrard either.

Cisse is being rested for the game against Man U along with Stevie. Rafa has said time and time again that Crouch is a good idea for away games cos he can hold te ball up more. If you have nothing relevant to say then shut up  you :censored:.
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Thu Sep 15, 2005 4:19 pm

Chelsea forever. wrote:
Judge wrote:TBH, i think Rafa is trying to rid himself of Houllier buys, and as such, the team can then be called his own, apart from the academy boys of carra and SG

That is the most ridiculous way of looking at things.

Rafa will sell all Holliers buys so he can say he is operating with players that are brought in by him?

I think some accounting applies here ..

Rule no 72 - an asset inhereted is a free asset, why let go of it? (tax free ??? )

because there arnt many to sell off at lfc, it would be easy for rafa to do that, and add his own personal touch.

but lets look at maureen, he's been selling some of his predecessors buys, and added his own touch, with the help of about 300 million pounds of course!!  :p

rule 72 doesnt apply if the asset is a burden, much like Diouf was!!

it is not rediculous to say a manager who's his own man would always use his predecessors buys for himself, he would always buy/sell so he then can say it is his team that is winning.

rafa's no idiot, and i see a bright future.

if you were ever at the the kop, you wouldve seen signs like no more expensive mistakes. rafa has said he wants the right player for the right price, and the best way to do that is to sell, but not always before he can buy perhaps.

you need to get outta India more often and join us in the Real World, and stop slating everything i post

ffs....its like you have a vendetta. if you dont like stuff, then fuck off and post in your own forum. its as simple as that.

i am offended by your remarks  :angry:
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Everton Killa » Sat Sep 17, 2005 9:48 pm

cisse's a top qual striker he prooved it at the super cup
Everton Killa

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion