Clip on gerrard's top 10 goals - Nice compilation

Liverpool Football Club - The Players Lounge

Postby LFC_fan » Thu Aug 11, 2005 4:20 pm

heres a link to a clip featuring Gerrard's top 10 goals scored in a liverpool shirt. Some of those goals really brought back some good memories.

Guess some of u may have watched it b4, but heres the link for the sake of others who have missed it.

http://www.footballclips.net/steven_gerrard_top_20_goals
LFC_fan

Postby destro » Thu Aug 11, 2005 5:33 pm

made the hair on the back of my neck stand up. But is it me or does he just not celebrate his goals this season the way he did in those clips ? its like the whole transfer saga has humbled him and hes still not sure if hes forgiven. Each goal he has scored theres been no emmotion just a walk back the centre circle and wait for the K.O to resume , maybe its down to the opposition ? once again though absolute quality :)
destro

Postby azriahmad » Fri Aug 12, 2005 5:59 am

He shlould be forgiven. In his case, it was more of a feeling of not being really wanted because of the lack of communication (if that is the real storyline) between him and the club but it may also be a little bit because he had been led, by his agent and handlers, to think he can win more silverware at Chelski. It is not like he stalled and did not want to sign a contract nbecause he wanted a move to be more successful at a more galmourous club.

His value on the pitch to Liverpool is immense and he has been like hell bent trying to win over the fans and completely dispell any more doubts. Whatever he earns in his contract will have been fully deserved for his commitment, drive and passion when he does the business for us.

It is a pity that we will never be able to see how he well would have performed if he had sheer quality around him like Souness or Whelan in midfield, Hansen in defense (with Carra) and Rush and Dalglish up front.

I hope that a player of his qualities gets to win the EPL at least once in his career.
azriahmad
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Afroman » Wed Aug 17, 2005 4:59 pm

That was one of the best things I 've ever seen
made the hair on the back of my neck stand up

Me to
Afroman
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ry_math » Sat Sep 17, 2005 11:25 am

pure class :)
ry_math

Return to Liverpool FC - The Players Lounge