Never do business with

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby 116-1125590256 » Thu Sep 01, 2005 5:25 pm

:laugh:
116-1125590256

Postby wrighty (not mark!) » Thu Sep 01, 2005 5:28 pm

tommo2 wrote:
wrighty (not mark!) wrote:
tommo2 wrote:Ok then sure. Even if you could, what is your point to this? Some sort of unerlying threatening behavior?  :;):

Im jus being a nob'ed like u are on this site all the time. I'm jus warnin ya, say :censored: like that on the internet and u can get ur fingers burnt, ur bound to know that

Sh*t like what? Warning me about what? Who's going to burn my fingers?

Are you thick? The anthony Walker stuff that u were sayin b4 t.it,U'll get ya ed kicked in sayin dat. All it takes is sum1 who i know's wat there doin on computers................
wrighty (not mark!)
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 116-1125590256 » Thu Sep 01, 2005 5:29 pm

tommo2 wrote:
tommo2 wrote:Ok then sure. Even if you could, what is your point to this? Some sort of unerlying threatening behavior?  :;):

Im jus being a nob'ed like u are on this site all the time. I'm jus warnin ya, say :censored: like that on the internet and u can get ur fingers burnt, ur bound to know that

Sh*t like what? Warning me about what? Who's going to burn my fingers?

Are you thick? The anthony Walker stuff that u were sayin b4 t.it,U'll get ya ed kicked in sayin dat. All it takes is sum1 who i know's wat there doin on computers................

What did I say that was disrespectful towards Anthony Walker, can I please ask?
116-1125590256

Postby zarababe » Thu Sep 01, 2005 5:30 pm

Lock this thread
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 116-1125590256 » Thu Sep 01, 2005 5:31 pm

I agree before any more pr1cks make a fool of themselves.
116-1125590256

Postby Afroman » Thu Sep 01, 2005 5:33 pm

Whats the point in locking it Tommo will just get in a arguement in another thread
Afroman
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jonnymac1979 » Thu Sep 01, 2005 5:33 pm

Tommo, every time you make a post while you and I are both online, I will make it my business to delete it before anyone even gets the chance to read it.

It is obvious the webmaster is on holiday because he hasn't answered my PM's to remove your posting rights.  Therefore, I'll do it my fucking self.
jonnymac1979

Postby zarababe » Thu Sep 01, 2005 5:34 pm

Applause for Jmac.. get in there lad :angry:
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stoney » Thu Sep 01, 2005 5:36 pm

yes jmac :buttrock this dickhead shouldnt be here :veryangry
stoney
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jonnymac1979 » Thu Sep 01, 2005 5:41 pm

zarababe wrote:Applause for Jmac.. get in there lad :angry:

To anyone who thinks I'm being harsh on tomm0 / tomm02.

I just want to make it clear I don't kiss my own arse being a mod.  Do you think I like wasting my time like this?  I just want to get on with it like everybody else.  And even the mods don't agree on everything all of the time so this message goes towards the other mods as well.

We have had supporters of other clubs on this site in the past, and welcomed them with open arms as long as they behave themselves and not submit aggressive posts.  Otherwise it's game on and we fight back.  At the moment there's a Chelsea fan on here who for the best part of a month now has posted intersting topics which at least provoke debate on Liverpool, even if he does support another team.

You tomm0, have used up every chance anyone was prepared to give you from the first few minutes you logged on here, and have posted nearly 400 posts in that time and nearly every one have been a pain to read and moderate.

I've explained myself and made my point.  I hope this will suffice.  Tomm0.  Don't come back, I've got your IP address logged.
jonnymac1979

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion