Never do business with

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby mighty mo » Thu Sep 01, 2005 5:16 pm

tommo2 wrote:Oh I'm sorry did I condone it there or say it was a funny event? F*cking morons.

you are a stupid p,rick
mighty mo
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 116-1125590256 » Thu Sep 01, 2005 5:16 pm

mighty mo wrote:
tommo2 wrote:Oh I'm sorry did I condone it there or say it was a funny event? F*cking morons.

you are a stupid p,rick

Calm down dear, it's just football.
116-1125590256

Postby wrighty (not mark!) » Thu Sep 01, 2005 5:16 pm

tommo2 wrote:If you want to discuss computer issues and tracing IP addresses then you're talking to the right guy ;) You obviously know nothing as to trace me through my IP you would need information from my ISP. They wouldn't give you this information as it is in breech of my contract to them, in breech of my rights and besides all that they wouldn't give it to a silly random scouse f*ck anyway. If you want my address though just ask. What are ya gonna do?

That's bulls**t, jus cos u mentioned ur isp in other words an Internet Service Provider, is that meant to impress me? U could do a number of things with a person's address.

Btw, the moderator will av ur ip address u daft get
wrighty (not mark!)
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 116-1125590256 » Thu Sep 01, 2005 5:18 pm

wrighty (not mark!) wrote:
tommo2 wrote:If you want to discuss computer issues and tracing IP addresses then you're talking to the right guy ;) You obviously know nothing as to trace me through my IP you would need information from my ISP. They wouldn't give you this information as it is in breech of my contract to them, in breech of my rights and besides all that they wouldn't give it to a silly random scouse f*ck anyway. If you want my address though just ask. What are ya gonna do?

That's bulls**t, jus cos u mentioned ur isp in other words an Internet Service Provider, is that meant to impress me? U could do a number of things with a person address.

I didn't say he wouldn't have my IP address. The fact is you cannot obtain other information from it without going through my ISP. Are you thick?
116-1125590256

Postby wrighty (not mark!) » Thu Sep 01, 2005 5:19 pm

tommo2 wrote:

That's bulls**t, jus cos u mentioned ur isp in other words an Internet Service Provider, is that meant to impress me? U could do a number of things with a person address.

I didn't say he wouldn't have my IP address. The fact is you cannot obtain other information from it without going through my ISP. Are you thick?

wat do u think i meant, u nob? if u reckon ur ISP alone will stop ppl getting ur address from ur ip number ur the thick one
wrighty (not mark!)
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby mighty mo » Thu Sep 01, 2005 5:20 pm

tommo2 wrote:
mighty mo wrote:

you are a stupid p,rick

Calm down dear, it's just football.

you definatly are a stupid p,rick
mighty mo
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stoney » Thu Sep 01, 2005 5:21 pm

TOMMO U :censored: RACIST :censored:. IF I EVER SEE YOU IN A DARK ALLEY UR :censored: DEAD.
stoney
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby mighty mo » Thu Sep 01, 2005 5:21 pm

are you going to come back as "tommo3" when you have out stayed your welcome ,sad :censored: get a job
mighty mo
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 116-1125590256 » Thu Sep 01, 2005 5:21 pm

tommo2 wrote:

wat do u think i meant, u nob? if u reckon ur ISP alone will stop ppl getting ur address from ur ip number ur the thick one

Ok then sure. Even if you could, what is your point to this? Some sort of unerlying threatening behavior?  :;):
116-1125590256

Postby 116-1125590256 » Thu Sep 01, 2005 5:23 pm

stoney wrote:TOMMO U :censored: RACIST :censored:. IF I EVER SEE YOU IN A DARK ALLEY UR :censored: DEAD.

Quote me on any racist comment i've made or i'll be taking that defamatory comment further.
116-1125590256

Postby wrighty (not mark!) » Thu Sep 01, 2005 5:23 pm

tommo2 wrote:Ok then sure. Even if you could, what is your point to this? Some sort of unerlying threatening behavior?  :;):

Im jus being a nob'ed like u are on this site all the time. I'm jus warnin ya, say :censored: like that on the internet and u can get ur fingers burnt, ur bound to know that
wrighty (not mark!)
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby zarababe » Thu Sep 01, 2005 5:23 pm

tommo2 wrote:
The Return of the Judge wrote:when chelseaforever came on here i thought what a dick, but he's actually ok. but tommo, your a disgrace to us in here and newcastle fans. you talk bollox and slate us when your team has won fuck all for 80 years or so, apart from the fa cup a generation ago.

your team will win fuck all again and owen will be back at lfc in 1 year after he uses that get out clause in his contract that shepherd reckons isnt there.....yeah right freddie, we believe you :D  :laugh:

Newcastle United FC is a Public Limited Company therefore Freddie is forbidden, by law, to lie about clauses in the players contract. Thank you.

he said there are clauses as all players have now a days.. he siad there was no get out clause for 12m .. but there could be one for 10m .. there is defo a get out clause.. he ain't gonna do a shearer and win nowt with the Loony Toons .. he is init for the world cup .. look how many times he used the word 'unfortunately' when he referred to LFC not being able to meet the askin price .. 20 at least
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 116-1125590256 » Thu Sep 01, 2005 5:24 pm

tommo2 wrote:Ok then sure. Even if you could, what is your point to this? Some sort of unerlying threatening behavior?  :;):

Im jus being a nob'ed like u are on this site all the time. I'm jus warnin ya, say :censored: like that on the internet and u can get ur fingers burnt, ur bound to know that

Sh*t like what? Warning me about what? Who's going to burn my fingers?
116-1125590256

Postby wrighty (not mark!) » Thu Sep 01, 2005 5:24 pm

haha! :D looney toons! luv it!luv it!
wrighty (not mark!)
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Afroman » Thu Sep 01, 2005 5:24 pm

TommO just go and support Millwall you'll fit in there :angry:
Afroman
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion