Deep psychological test - Are you a cp or a dp?

Please post your Non football related Polls in this forum

Deep psychological test - Are you a cp or a dp?

Cat Person
33%
Dog Person
67%

Total votes : 15

Postby The Ace1983 » Sat Jul 30, 2005 11:23 am

Ok, this hasn't exactly gone according to the "facts" that I heard. Some psychoanalysist told me that if you write on a piece of paper, dog people and cat people, inveriably, more dog people will sign up than cat people. This has happened here, but it's supposed to be ten to one. The theory is that dog people are generally (and this is just what I heard, not opinion) be more willing to sign because, like their chosen animal, they will want people to know all about them (but thankfully you're not slobbering, barking and panting all over the place, or are you?) and they like talking more and are not at all subtle. Cat people will rarely answer because, like the cat, they really couldn't give a sh!t about surveys. This theory all came about in Canada where they found that a city (can't remember which) had the same amount of cats as they did of dogs. They wanted to work out a profile to fit both types of people so they surveyed the town, and found that for some reason, about 90% of the people said they were dog people. It took a cat person to point out, that other cat people wouldn't bother with a survey, and that they are more likley to give it to a dog person friend of theirs. Interesting, huh?
The Ace1983
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lando_Griffin » Fri Aug 05, 2005 2:26 am

No it's not, it's sad! :p

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Non Football Related Polls