Why wont they leave us alone?

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Ciggy » Sun Jul 03, 2005 5:46 pm

:angry: What is the matter with Liverpool Football Club that people wont leave us alone?
What is it? Is it they are still jealous of our success and wonderful history.
Is it because of Heysel?
I dont know, we are the most successful club in England, but they just seem to pick and pick like a bunch of hyena's picking away at a rotten carcass in the serengeti they pick away at the flesh and bones, till theres nothing left.

There is another 3 top profile teams in the UK, why not harrass them? Why are they wanting our best players to leave us, what has Liverpool F.C. done so wrong, why not write sh.it tabloid tales about the Glazers, Mourinho, Wenger.

No just every f@ckin day for nearly 2 years filling there sh.itrags full of Stevies leaving, Owens leaving, rafa's leaving, Riise's is not in rafa's plans Wenger is about to make a bid, just making up blatent lies.

What has our club got that the others havent? 5 EUROPEAN CUPS.
So why cant they just leave us be, and let us try and get on with building a successful squad to try and challenge the top 3 are they scared that there beloved gooners, mancs and chelsea will be out the limelight again for over a decade.

Is it this new breed of agents wanting to drain clubs of every last penny they have to line there own pockets?
Is there no loyalty from most players any more that they just want to go to the higest bidder, and f@ck the fans who adore the ground they walk on.

After coming down from a very big high from 5 weeks ago, theres been very little transfer activity Zenden, Reina (we knew he was coming anyway), Gonzolas he's injured we wont see him till october/november, Hobbs is 16 will play in the reserves to see if he's got potential. Thats it for now this new stadium is costing the club thousands by the week, when first priority should be new players.

Sack the new ground for now, no stadium in this whole world could beat anfield anyway, what wonderful nights we witnessed last season there best nights Ive ever seen in my lifetime, priority now is Gerrard sign or go, sack the new stadium we need to build a winning team, we need players who want to play for Liverpool Football Club and there fans, and lastly we need players who stand up to agents and the media and tell them all to f@ck off that they want to stay and play at the most successfull english club in history.

Rant over

YNWA
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC #1 » Sun Jul 03, 2005 5:48 pm

at the risk of sounding like a manc I think it's jealousy, particularly from the city with 0 European Cups, London.
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JohnBull » Sun Jul 03, 2005 5:53 pm

Cisse - Have a look at the Premium Members forum I've just posted there and it's the truth.
JohnBull
JohnBull
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Leonmc0708 » Sun Jul 03, 2005 5:53 pm

cisses_gona_get_ya wrote: :angry: What is the matter with Liverpool Football Club that people wont leave us alone?
Is it because of Heysel?
I dont know, we are the most successful club in England, but they just seem to pick and pick like a bunch of hyena's picking away at a rotten carcass in the serengeti they pick away at the flesh and bones, till theres nothing left.

There is another 3 top profile teams in the UK, why not harrass them? Why are they wanting our best players to leave us, what has Liverpool F.C. done so wrong, why not write sh.it tabloid tales about the Glazers, Mourinho, Wenger.

No just every f@ckin day for nearly 2 years filling there sh.itrags full of Stevies leaving, Owens leaving, rafa's leaving, Riise's is not in rafa's plans Wenger is about to make a bid, just making up blatent lies.

So why cant they just leave us be, and let us try and get on with building a successful squad to try and challenge the top 3 are they scared that there beloved gooners, mancs and chelsea will be out the limelight again for over a decade.

Is it this new breed of agents wanting to drain clubs of every last penny they have to line there own pockets?
Is there no loyalty from most players any more that they just want to go to the higest bidder, and f@ck the fans who adore the ground they walk on.

After coming down from a very big high from 5 weeks ago, theres been very little transfer activity Zenden, Reina (we knew he was coming anyway), Gonzolas he's injured we wont see him till october/november, Hobbs is 16 will play in the reserves to see if he's got potential. Thats it for now this new stadium is costing the club thousands by the week, when first priority should be new players.

Sack the new ground for now, no stadium in this whole world could beat anfield anyway, what wonderful nights we witnessed last season there best nights Ive ever seen in my lifetime, priority now is Gerrard sign or go, sack the new stadium we need to build a winning team, we need players who want to play for Liverpool Football Club and there fans, and lastly we need players who stand up to agents and the media and tell them all to f@ck off that they want to stay and play at the most successfull english club in history.

Rant over

YNWA

Why didn't I meet you five years ago ?

We could be happily married right now !!

I love the passion you have Ciggy, but dont let them get you down.
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Feeney » Sun Jul 03, 2005 6:01 pm

LFC #1 wrote:at the risk of sounding like a manc I think it's jealousy, particularly from the city with 0 European Cups, London.

Bang on.

Try not to get wound up CGGY - I know it frustrates seeing constant bo//ox in the papers about players wanting away etc, but that's all it is - bo//ox. When you're at the top, everyone wants to shoot you down, no matter what...

TBH reading a few posts in here has frustrated me more. (the recent Riise one really done my head in) We are mean't to be the supporters, the people that love the club and some of us are buying into this sh!t.

At the end of the day, I have total faith in Rafa and the chairman of our club. Rafa certainly hasn't steered us too wrong and I was personally made up for Mr Moores when we won the cup as it was sweet vindication for all his critics.

I firmly believe that it won't be too long until we lift the league again and that will be just another poke in the eye of these critics.  :cool:

Feeney
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Sun Jul 03, 2005 6:13 pm

Leonmc0708 wrote:
cisses_gona_get_ya wrote::angry: What is the matter with Liverpool Football Club that people wont leave us alone?
Is it because of Heysel?

Rant over

YNWA

Why didn't I meet you five years ago ?

We could be happily married right now !!

I love the passion you have Ciggy, but dont let them get you down.

:laugh: I would have had to stand on top of a ladder at the alter leon your about 2 foot taller than me :D
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby yckatbjywtbiastkamb » Sun Jul 03, 2005 8:19 pm

its easy to fall into the trap of thinking the press are having a go at us and us only but in reality its all the big clubs. united have had a rough time in the press recently with this glazer thing - fergie`s going etc etc and mourinho took some stick over his antics to be fair. wengers always getting the lack of european success thrown at him in the press.
i`ve no doubt a few people in the press would like to see gerrard playing somewhere else because the london centric press dont like the idea of provincial clubs being the powerbrokers (apart from the glory boys of middle england that is), but if gerrard would just sign it would all end.
gerrard moans about the press speculation and the fans believing it but there`s one way to stop it. to be fair to the press if it was henry or rooney in the same position they would do exactly the same. remember all the :censored: about beckham going.

You Can Shoot All The Blue Jays You Want To But Its A Sin To Kill A Mocking Bird
yckatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Super Member

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion