European cup - Just think we get to keep the trophy

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby joependo » Thu May 05, 2005 9:22 pm

Just think if we win the european cup in 3 weeks we get to keep it.It sed on the ceefax on bbc1 you can only get to keep the trophy if you win it 3 times on the trot or 5 times in your history.The only teams taht hav done that are real madrid 3 times on a trot and milan 5 times in your history.But just think we hav already got 40 to 50 million in this champions league as people are sayin but how much have we got if we win?

Liverpool wold be the first ever English team to kep the trophy.No other English team has ever done that.Manu,Notts forest and Celtic have all tried but failed.I would love if liverpool can keep this and stick it up fergies and maureens a**.(Not really rather keep instead of goin in there a**)Hahahahahahahaha
joependo

Postby zarababe » Thu May 05, 2005 10:01 pm

.. yes it would be fantastic... and we would deserve to defend it too..
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Woollyback » Thu May 05, 2005 10:10 pm

I think we will be allowed to defend it if we win and the bluesh*te take 4th

Don't forget we are still one of the G14 (or whatever it's called)  biggest clubs in Europe and can throw our weight about with uefa to some extent

uefa also know that football is a business and more money will be generated by Liverpool being in the competition than by Thieving Gypo FC from Romania being there

Have faith, folks :buttrock

back on topic, I love the idea of having the trophy as a permanent fixture in the Anfield trophy cabinet :)
Last edited by Woollyback on Thu May 05, 2005 10:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion