Ronaldo - Somebody kick him

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby stmichael » Wed Feb 18, 2004 3:20 pm

i'm making a plea now to all england players for tonight. if that diving tw#t ronaldo tries any of his fancy la-de-da stepovers in the game please kick him up in the air for me. i can't stand the little sh#t.
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby Sparky » Wed Feb 18, 2004 4:56 pm

true true!!!

Fifteen step overs, and a triple salco with twist, then carra will chop the nancy boy!!!! come on jamie do it for the scousers!!!

Im Welsh, but i still hope England win tonight!! As long as becks gets hurt as well that would be great!!!

Wales 2 England 1 In November me thinks so!!!!
"My Idea was to build Liverpool into a bastion of invincibility"

"To build Liverpool up and up, untill eventually everyone would have to submit!!!"
Sparky

Postby big al » Wed Feb 18, 2004 7:04 pm

Come on now lads the kids obviously a liverpool fan he's been watching Mark Walters when he was growing up.  But it is really annoying, it gives me a justification not to watch the Mancs now with no acqusations of being a bad sport. Even the Manc supporters here in Ireland cringe.:laugh:
"Football Is the greatest democracy of all, That's providing your not Italian and pay the referee" Big al 2006
big al
LFC Elite Member

Postby Owzat » Wed Feb 18, 2004 7:10 pm

to be quite frank, I couldn't give a sh1t about this friendly. It is a bad time, shouldn't be away and serves little purpose. If they went over to Portugal for a week's training it would serve to acclimatise them, but that wouldn't be much use months before the tournament

Waste of (everyone's) time
Never buy from PC World, product quality is poor and their 'customer service' is even poorer
Owzat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby big al » Wed Feb 18, 2004 7:15 pm

Owzat theres actually a lot more to it, than simply a friendly.  This is a trial run on how the England fans are gonna behave.  There is a real possibility for trouble because the Portuguese will want to test out their crowd management tactics.  The Portuguese police can be very heavy handed so what happens off the pitch might be more significant than anything that happens on it.
"Football Is the greatest democracy of all, That's providing your not Italian and pay the referee" Big al 2006
big al
LFC Elite Member

Postby Owzat » Wed Feb 18, 2004 7:21 pm

So what we're seeing if we can get banned before the tournament starts?!?!?!?!? Trial run for police brutality?!?!?!? You've sold the idea to me.......... :laugh:
Never buy from PC World, product quality is poor and their 'customer service' is even poorer
Owzat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby superman U » Wed Feb 18, 2004 9:04 pm

Not my fav Utd player but cant deny the lad has skill.he also has a lot to learn
superman U

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion