The guvnor - Resident tw@t on teletext

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Owzat » Fri Feb 06, 2004 2:14 pm

Anyone else read the guvnor's constant jobes at Liverpool FC on teletext? (ITV p511) His latest is to use that old stereotype of Liverpool as long ball merchants and to claim watching spurs losing 4-3 is more entertaining. I suspect the to$$er never watches Liverpool and sits watching the mancs on mutv

Should any of you care to send him an e-mail to tell him what you think of him or to send him 200 to clog up his e-mail :

guvnor@teletext.co.uk

(he's predicted Bolton will beat us 3-1 and mentioned McGinley and the cup shock in his garbage, I mean comments)
Never buy from PC World, product quality is poor and their 'customer service' is even poorer
Owzat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 115-1073096938 » Fri Feb 06, 2004 6:18 pm

He's an idiot who hasn't got a clue. Ignore the *****.

:)

People wonder why i hate Ian St John. f##king w#nk#r!!!!

Ex Liverpool players should just keep there gob shut unless they have something positive to say.
115-1073096938

Postby sangy » Fri Feb 06, 2004 6:22 pm

:angry:  what a ***** grrr
sangy
LFC Super Member

Postby steppenwolf » Fri Feb 06, 2004 6:47 pm

Owzat wrote:Anyone else read the guvnor's constant jobes at Liverpool FC on teletext? (ITV p511) His latest is to use that old stereotype of Liverpool as long ball merchants and to claim watching spurs losing 4-3 is more entertaining. I suspect the to$$er never watches Liverpool and sits watching the mancs on mutv

Should any of you care to send him an e-mail to tell him what you think of him or to send him 200 to clog up his e-mail :

guvnor@teletext.co.uk

(he's predicted Bolton will beat us 3-1 and mentioned McGinley and the cup shock in his garbage, I mean comments)

Yes he is an idiot

Someone has probably stuck a rugby ball up his a#se.

As for Bolton, bring it on  :angry:
THIS IS ANFIELD
steppenwolf

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion