If we beat wolves tomorrow

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby redandblue » Tue Jan 20, 2004 11:55 am

If we get three points against second from bottom, Wolves, tomorrow night, Houllier will say...........'the lads showed real character tonight. We were a bit down after the Spurs result, but I told them that I believe in them and that our belief is strong. 1-0 is a good result against Wolves who are good at home and who won't get relegated. Believe me, they are a good team. Michael took his goal well and Emile worked very hard. The past few months have been tough but we have come through all of this stronger and tougher. People criticise us but I just laugh at them. The fans have become too accustomed to our successes and maybe we got too many successes a little bit too early. We can build on this and I am sure that we will qualify for the Champions League. We may even pip Chelsea for third spot.'
redandblue
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Puddy Heskey » Tue Jan 20, 2004 12:14 pm

My God Redandblue you should be the man's script writer.Or better still the new manager.
Puddy Heskey

Postby greenred » Tue Jan 20, 2004 1:20 pm

Yeah,spooky stuff :D
ImageImageImage
greenred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 116-1065305004 » Tue Jan 20, 2004 1:43 pm

I have gone past laughing at Houllier now. :angry:
116-1065305004

Postby Owzat » Tue Jan 20, 2004 2:23 pm

I wonder what the excuses will be when we have a full squad and barely any injuries to speak of
Never buy from PC World, product quality is poor and their 'customer service' is even poorer
Owzat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby big al » Tue Jan 20, 2004 5:24 pm

Redandblue almost perfect except one thing he never says lads its "the boys played well tonight" Or ""the boys were very professional tonight" or "the boys were let down by the referee tonight" or all three "the boys played well tonight and maintained a profesional outlook, despite the referee letting them down" "1-1 is afair result although I think we done enough to win"  He likes to finish with a contradiction.
"Football Is the greatest democracy of all, That's providing your not Italian and pay the referee" Big al 2006
big al
LFC Elite Member

Postby DAV » Tue Jan 20, 2004 5:27 pm

He would say the lads put in alot of effort. We should have had 54 pens and 8 of theirs should of been sent off.
Heskey had a storming game and i hope he keeps up this kind of form.

Result 0-0
DAV
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby big al » Tue Jan 20, 2004 6:43 pm

Owzat he will say "well the boys are doing their best but really we need to do something about the fans, they are not supporting us like they should, its too quiet at Anfield these days we need more cheering, come on its not that bad we can still finish above Everton,  I remember when true Liverpool fans would have been happy with that.  I don't know what these arogant fans want of me and the boys.  Look the future is bright we've got Ian Rush out of retirement, John Barnes promised to play a game or two and I think I've a good chance to sign Deigo Maradonna, Oh yes best of all Igor Biscan is our new captain now that Gerrard and Owen are playing for Man United. So come on lets get back to the good old days

ole ole ole ole Houlier Houlier"

It'll be something like that next xmas for those who want to keep him.
"Football Is the greatest democracy of all, That's providing your not Italian and pay the referee" Big al 2006
big al
LFC Elite Member

Postby Chinesegirl » Wed Jan 21, 2004 11:45 am

I guess ,2-1
Owen must score a goal.

I won't watch the match.
many match of lfc i watch had a bad result.(as last match.many chinese kop said that)so i won't see it .

:O :O
watch match on tv to support LFC now
watch mathc in anfield to support several years later!
i'll study hard for LFC
Chinesegirl

Postby redandblue » Wed Jan 21, 2004 1:04 pm

Nice photo. It looks like Fuk Mi from the Austin Powers movie. Or is it Fuk Yu? Tee hee.
redandblue
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion