... why are Engerland so Sh*T ... :p

:laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby zarababe » Thu Nov 18, 2004 2:09 pm

Real thought of the day though is ....

THURSDAY , NOVEMBER 18, 2004

One comes in the end to realize that there is no permanent pure relationship and there should not be. --Anne Morrow Lindbergh

Whether we are teenagers in love for the first time, or parents who have been married for twenty years, relationships can turn into obsessions if we're not careful.

We can lose our sense of self and only feel complete when we're with the other person. We can become totally attached and dependent on the primary person in our lives for all our needs.

We need to remember that we can be a good partner in a relationship only if we feel complete within ourselves. Keeping ourselves open to change in our surroundings, our loved ones, and especially ourselves helps us stay whole.

We learn, first, to be ourselves, to make independent choices. We dare to do things on our own. Things as simple as going for a walk by ourselves and smelling the scents of nature. Being ourselves means bringing our own world to meet the world of our loved ones, rather than depending on them to make our world.

Am I making my own happiness so I may share it with others?
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby zarababe » Fri Nov 19, 2004 6:42 pm

Today's Thought
                                     FRIDAY , NOVEMBER 19, 2004

We all fear what we don't know--it's natural. --Leo Buscaglia

When any of us face something and we don't know what the outcome will be, we often feel blindfolded. We fear we may get hurt. We fear we can't do it. We have a hard time trusting ourselves. A blind person often finds help or guidance from others, or will gain confidence by walking on--slowly at first, finding trust and sureness with each step.

These same things help us when we are afraid. It is also helpful to remember there is no right or wrong way to explore what faces us--only our own way.

What new trust can I place in myself today?

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby zarababe » Sun Nov 21, 2004 5:49 pm

Today's Thought
                                         SUNDAY , NOVEMBER 21, 2004

We decided that it was no good asking what is the meaning of life, because life isn't an answer, life is the question, and you, yourself, are the answer.
--Ursula K. LeGuin

How many times have we felt like we were drifting aimlessly, constantly searching for meaning in a world that seems so mixed up, seeking direction but getting nowhere? But looked at differently, "nowhere" becomes "now here." When we take things apart, stand back, and examine them from a different angle, we often find we held the answer from the beginning. Sometimes, when we're convinced we are the problem, we discover we were the solution all along.

When we look for true understanding, we can be sure it exists in this moment, and that we can find it within ourselves, with God's help.

What question do I seek an answer to today?

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to General Chat Forum