LFC Fixtures 2019/20

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby damjan193 » Wed Jul 03, 2019 2:30 pm

I expect the south americans to be back in time for some of the matches in the US, the Copa America final is on the 9th of this month I think, so they'll have enough time for a vacation and a bit of pre-season.

I'm worried about the Africans though, if they stay in the competition for long enough, they might not be back in time even for the start of the season. That's a worry, considering Salah and Mane are like 70% of our attacking power.
damjan193
LFC Super Member

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Sat Nov 16, 2019 9:50 pm

The one good thing about this particular international break is that after this one we pretty much have wall to wall domestic footy right up till the end of March. Yes we are going to have a mid winter break but the prem are going to split it so 10 teams have their break one week then the other 10 the following week which is a great idea imo.
Get this next week out of the way and the games will be coming thick and fast.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby bunglemark2 » Fri Dec 27, 2019 6:17 pm

Alright folks. Wasn't sure where to ask this but this seems as good a thread as any.
I'm trying to get over for a game before the season is out. I'm not a season ticket holder nor do I know anyone who is. What I am though is a passionate LFC fan for over four decades.
So I was looking at fixtures between now and then end of the year. Really don't think I have a sniff of getting to a home game so I'm looking at away games. Possibly Wolves away on the 23rd Jan.
Can get reasonably priced flights, dunno yet about a hotel, but it's the ticket I'm wondering about. I imagine there'll be a pile of our fans traveling so is it possible to apply on the club website for one? Are there any other ways to secure a ticket? Can't imagine there'll be any available in the home sections..
All suggestions and input welcome. Feck it, I'll be taking a couple of days off work but I need it and want to see our boys in the flesh, been too long now..
http://s2.tinypic.com/30ldif7_th.jpg
See yooo, Judas. Yoo're gettin' on mah titz !
bunglemark2

Postby bunglemark2 » Sat Dec 28, 2019 5:00 pm

bunglemark2 » Fri Dec 27, 2019 5:17 pm wrote:Alright folks. Wasn't sure where to ask this but this seems as good a thread as any.
I'm trying to get over for a game before the season is out. I'm not a season ticket holder nor do I know anyone who is. What I am though is a passionate LFC fan for over four decades.
So I was looking at fixtures between now and then end of the year. Really don't think I have a sniff of getting to a home game so I'm looking at away games. Possibly Wolves away on the 23rd Jan.
Can get reasonably priced flights, dunno yet about a hotel, but it's the ticket I'm wondering about. I imagine there'll be a pile of our fans traveling so is it possible to apply on the club website for one? Are there any other ways to secure a ticket? Can't imagine there'll be any available in the home sections..
All suggestions and input welcome. Feck it, I'll be taking a couple of days off work but I need it and want to see our boys in the flesh, been too long now..

Any takers?
bunglemark2

Postby woof woof ! » Sat Dec 28, 2019 5:38 pm

Hi Bungle
Not sure how you're fixed for money but the last time I went to Anfield  (I'm living in London) I thought "f*ck it ! " and just splurged some cash on a hospitality ticket.
(think it cost me around £200)

Had a great lunch  (Roast Beef Roast Spuds, Veg and Gravy, f*cking Yum ! ), spoke to some Liverpool legends who meeted and greeted people in the restaurant and had a top seat in the Centenary stand.

My advice ?

Forget the "away game" If it's your first visit to see the team live it's gotta be at Anfield ! Start saving the money mate, you won't be disappointed. !

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby bunglemark2 » Sat Dec 28, 2019 6:15 pm

woof woof ! » Sat Dec 28, 2019 4:38 pm wrote:Hi Bungle
Not sure how you're fixed for money but the last time I went to Anfield  (I'm living in London) I thought "f*ck it ! " and just splurged some cash on a hospitality ticket.
(think it cost me around £200)

Had a great lunch  (Roast Beef Roast Spuds, Veg and Gravy, f*cking Yum ! ), spoke to some Liverpool legends who meeted and greeted people in the restaurant and had a top seat in the Centenary stand.

My advice ?

Forget the "away game" If it's your first visit to see the team live it's gotta be at Anfield ! Start saving the money mate, you won't be disappointed. !

Thanks woof.
Not my first game, no, I've been to a few at anfield over the years, mostly though through a planes, trains and automobiles type scenario I.e. I borrowed a ticket from a friend's family, flew into places like BIA, got a train, stayed in a b&b etc. Or else the current legal spouse bought me a ticket and hotel package and I organised flights and transport meself.
It's almost impossible to get a ticket for a home game now though, and to be fair, the folks who go week in week out deserve priority. No quibble with that.
That's why I was thinking about an away game, either Wolves or West Ham. The latter is a soulless stadium though. Brought my dad there with the three brothers this year cos he's a Hammers fan all his life. I couldn't care less though if it meant getting to see LFC live this season.
bunglemark2

Postby woof woof ! » Sat Dec 28, 2019 6:32 pm

Ah ! ok mate, misunderstood your original post.

My recommendation for an away game would be V Arsenal saturday may 2nd at the emirates stadium .
A game we should win   :buttrock
Not sure how to procure tickets for the game but flights from your neck of the woods to London should be regular and reasonably priced (Easy Jet/Ryan Air ? )
Cheap B&B accommodation in London shouldn't be a problem.

Good luck mate.

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby Lallana in Pyjamas » Sat Dec 28, 2019 7:19 pm

Next to zero chance of getting an away ticket unless you know someone who is willing to give up one - they are gold dust at the moment and there are thousands of ST holders who can’t get an away ticket.
Lallana in Pyjamas
LFC Super Member

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion