What It Really Means - To Support From Outside Liverpool

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Wendyjilabi » Fri Mar 23, 2012 5:34 pm

I have no idea how to use this site do I hope people bare with me. I'm on here because I am doing a charity event for Marie curie cancer and u have been given a very special football to sell in order to raise funds. The ball was signed by all players of the 1981 European cup against real Madrid when Liverpool won 1-0. I have pics as a list of all who have signed if anyone is interested please email me on wendyrivers13@yahoo.co.uk. Serious supporters will know exactly whats its worth as will understand I'm trying to get as much as possible for it as the money is going to a good cause
Wendyjilabi
LFC Basic Member

Postby Wendyjilabi » Fri Mar 23, 2012 5:35 pm

I have no idea how to use this site do I hope people bare with me. I'm on here because I am doing a charity event for Marie curie cancer and u have been given a very special football to sell in order to raise funds. The ball was signed by all players of the 1981 European cup against real Madrid when Liverpool won 1-0. I have pics as a list of all who have signed if anyone is interested please email me on wendyrivers13@yahoo.co.uk. Serious supporters will know exactly whats its worth as will understand I'm trying to get as much as possible for it as the money is going to a good cause
Wendyjilabi
LFC Basic Member

Postby heimdall » Fri Mar 23, 2012 7:28 pm

I was never into club football until my Dad, who used to work for Carlsberg, got invited up to a match in 91 and brought me along. I just fell in love with the atmosphere and club and I've been a fan ever since.
To my regret I hadn't been back for about 10 years but this season I made it up to the Brighton game and also the very satisfying stuffing of the Bitters. I want to start going much more often in the coming seasons but my God those seats are a tight  for anyone above 6ft, so being 6ft 4" they are a royal pain in the *****!
heimdall

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion