LIVERPOOL v QPR

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby only me » Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:16 pm

Surprise? Hell not. Football is about delivering when you'r hot ,end off. We played the best football i seen all year long but the last pass ,the last kick ,it's just not their. It was never their this season. We needed our CB to score ,we needed an elephent delivery style goal to score the 2nd ,we are just not good enough ,our strikers and our midfield attackers not good enough.

This is what i love about football ,it's cruel but it also crystal clear. Score don't lie.

They say the road to hell is paved with good intentions, i would say paved with Hendo ,Adam and Carrol. KK pay attention.
only me
LFC Super Member

Postby Kharhaz » Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:20 pm

I can only hope Kenny has the players locked in that dressing room and tearing them a new one. I have honestly never been so disgusted in a performance from Liverpool as I was in that match. A topic on LFC.TV sums it up, its called "Gutless cowards disgrace us and King Kenny again".
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby redtrader74 » Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:21 pm

7_Kewell wrote:
RUSHIE#9 wrote:*****

Everyone of those players on that pitch tonight are not fit to wear the shirt and for the first time I AM seriously starting to question whether KK is the man for the job. I don't want us to become a Chavski or a Newcastle chopping and changing managers, but when the manager has been reported as saying that the squad needn't worry about being replaced next season unless it's by a hell of a player, you have to ask questions.

he isn't...i've been saying it for months. Today Kenny came out and said out sqaud has done a BRILLIANT JOB this season...Roy and Rafa got crucified for hinting at less.

He's lost the plot...filled our team with sh!te and spent 100+ million in the process.

Whatever your agenda is against Kenny, losing today was hardly down to him. These players, all of them, have been involved in professional football for over 10 years and have been taught how to close games out. FFS most had worked under Rafa, so know what they are supposed to do. The players were a f*cking joke and had switched off.
redtrader74
LFC Super Member

Postby red till i die!! » Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:22 pm

how on earth do you go from cruising at 2 up to losing the fecking game 3.2
absolutely shocked we did that
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby 7_Kewell » Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:24 pm

there's no AGENDA....the fact is, some of us have recognised (long ago) that Kenny isn't the man to take us forward.

And it's ALL DOWN TO THE MANAGER...it's his team, his training methods and his tactics. And why the f**k did he take off Suarez?
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Benny The Noon » Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:26 pm

7_Kewell wrote:there's no AGENDA....the fact is, some of us have recognised (long ago) that Kenny isn't the man to take us forward.

And it's ALL DOWN TO THE MANAGER...it's his team, his training methods and his tactics. And why the f**k did he take off Suarez?

Its all  down to the manager ?!?! Wow You never said that when defending Hodgson ? Interesting turn of events .

So the players that let in 3 goals take no responsibility then ?

Taking of Suarez didnt contribute to the back 5 letting in 3 poor goals.

You have been on Kennys case since way before Xmas.
Benny The Noon

Postby RedSi35 » Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:27 pm

2 wins in 10 in the prem.

Champions league, your having a laugh !

Relegation form
RedSi35
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 7_Kewell » Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:29 pm

Benny The Noon wrote:
7_Kewell wrote:there's no AGENDA....the fact is, some of us have recognised (long ago) that Kenny isn't the man to take us forward.

Its all  down to the manager ?!?! Wow You never said that when defending Hodgson ? Interesting turn of events .

What has this got to do with Hodgson?   :laugh:
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Benny The Noon » Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:31 pm

7_Kewell wrote:
Benny The Noon wrote:

What has this got to do with Hodgson?   :laugh:

Read what i said - as a journolist you should be able to read at least - well i hope.
Benny The Noon

Postby only me » Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:32 pm

He took Suarez off because he was completly out of air.....This team and manager is a write off ,take them off the books and move on..Kenny wanted players as Suarez ,Downing ,Carrol ,Adam and Hendo to control the game and score goals ,When you still have Kuyt the Geezer and Skertel/Coates scoring it means we are completly out of it.
only me
LFC Super Member

Postby 7_Kewell » Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:33 pm

journolist  :laugh: 

Tell me this Benny...how can we progress when our manager REFUSES to accept our team is poor and his signings are a failure
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Benny The Noon » Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:39 pm

7_Kewell wrote:journolist  :laugh: 

Tell me this Benny...how can we progress when our manager REFUSES to accept our team is poor and his signings are a failure

Just because you bleat on about the signings are failures doesn't mean the club are going to write them of as failures just yet. The club are willing to show a bit more patient than some of its so called "fans"
Benny The Noon

Postby 7_Kewell » Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:42 pm

Benny The Noon wrote:

Just because you bleat on about the signings are failures doesn't mean the club are going to write them of as failures just yet. The club are willing to show a bit more patient than some of its so called "fans"

How much time then Benny?  2 years, 3 years...when we reach the championship? 

And when do they become a failure in your book? Because usually, when you pay 35 million for a striker, they are considered a failure if they do not score goals. likewise when you pay 20 million on a winger who can't cross the ball
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Benny The Noon » Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:47 pm

7_Kewell wrote:
Benny The Noon wrote:

How much time then Benny?  2 years, 3 years...when we reach the championship? 

And when do they become a failure in your book? Because usually, when you pay 35 million for a striker, they are considered a failure if they do not score goals. likewise when you pay 20 million on a winger who can't cross the ball

Well currently they have got one winners medal , they are hopefully going to win another .

So you have us in the championship do you ?

I prefer to give them more than just their first season at Liverpool - if thats ok with you. I would rather give the players and managers time instead of looking to change every single 12 months.
Benny The Noon

Postby 7_Kewell » Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:48 pm

how much time benny...
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - Games