LIVERPOOL v QPR

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby The Good Yank » Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:59 pm

Imagine how bad that would have felt if the game meant something.
s@int - 13 December 2009

I won't celebrate Rafa going........ but I will be over the moon if Dalglish comes in. League within 2 years if he gets the job, AND YOU CAN QUOTE ME ON THAT.
The Good Yank
LFC Super Member

Postby Raoul » Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:00 pm

The Good Yank wrote:Can't believe what I just saw.  What the hell happened to Skrtel?

Looked like he ducked under the ball at the last minute for the third goal - call from Enrique?

2-0 with only 15 minutes left and we looked powerless to stop them... How does a team allow that to happen?
"Life is not just about money. There are other things, important things that have a different kind of value. Anyone from Liverpool could tell you that."

- Jamie Carragher
Raoul
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 7_Kewell » Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:02 pm

it's ok, we've won the micky mouse cup....
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby redtrader74 » Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:03 pm

Doesn't matter who is taken off, there is no way we should concede 3 goals to in 13 minutes to that lot. The players have been lazy, unprofessional and a disgrace to the Club.
redtrader74
LFC Super Member

Postby RUSHIE#9 » Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:03 pm

Everyone of those players on that pitch tonight are not fit to wear the shirt and for the first time I AM seriously starting to question whether KK is the man for the job. I don't want us to become a Chavski or a Newcastle chopping and changing managers, but when the manager has been reported as saying that the squad needn't worry about being replaced next season unless it's by a hell of a player, you have to ask questions.
RUSHIE#9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Roger Red Hat » Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:04 pm

I'm off, had it with this team and this club, don't want to know anymore.

fuking disgraceful
Sex, drugs and sausage rolls!
Roger Red Hat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby damjan193 » Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:06 pm

Still can't believe it... it must have been a fix there is no other explanation...
damjan193
LFC Super Member

Postby 7_Kewell » Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:06 pm

RUSHIE#9 wrote:*****

Everyone of those players on that pitch tonight are not fit to wear the shirt and for the first time I AM seriously starting to question whether KK is the man for the job. I don't want us to become a Chavski or a Newcastle chopping and changing managers, but when the manager has been reported as saying that the squad needn't worry about being replaced next season unless it's by a hell of a player, you have to ask questions.

he isn't...i've been saying it for months. Today Kenny came out and said out sqaud has done a BRILLIANT JOB this season...Roy and Rafa got crucified for hinting at less.

He's lost the plot...filled our team with sh!te and spent 100+ million in the process.
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby red till i die!! » Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:08 pm

melt down or what. :veryangry
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby RUSHIE#9 » Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:09 pm

Three points clear of Swansea!!

THREE POINTS you bunch of over paid useless ball sacks, get back to the f*cking mediocre ***** teams you came from instead of dragging our great club down to that level.  :veryangry
RUSHIE#9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RedSi35 » Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:10 pm

Rafa out

Oh wait.....f*ck
RedSi35
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Benny The Noon » Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:11 pm

7_Kewell wrote:

he isn't...i've been saying it for months. Today Kenny came out and said out sqaud has done a BRILLIANT JOB this season...Roy and Rafa got crucified for hinting at less.

He's lost the plot...filled our team with sh!te and spent 100+ million in the process.

Pitchforks ready ?

Sack Kenny signs ready ?

Away you go and bask in the glory.

We lost and what is worse is people glowing in the satisfaction that they can use it to continue to slate our manager.

Pathetic - but the again you are a journo who are the lowest of the low.
Benny The Noon

Postby 7_Kewell » Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:12 pm

Benny The Noon wrote:
7_Kewell wrote:

Pitchforks ready ?

Sack Kenny signs ready ?

Away you go and bask in the glory.

We lost and what is worse is people glowing in the satisfaction that they can use it to continue to slate our manager.

Pathetic - but the again you are a journo who are the lowest of the low.

personally attacks no, dear oh dear benny. you're one bitter woman.
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RUSHIE#9 » Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:13 pm

Can't believe the offal has the cheek to be asking for votes on man of the match.  :no
RUSHIE#9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Roger Red Hat » Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:16 pm

RUSHIE#9 wrote:Can't believe the offal has the cheek to be asking for votes on man of the match.  :no

someone on the offy needs to change it to ku.nt of the match

we're closer the bottom than the top - disgusting
Sex, drugs and sausage rolls!
Roger Red Hat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - Games