Breaking news reports for historical events

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby Greavesie » Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:59 am

Emerald Red wrote:
Greavesie wrote:
7_Kewell wrote:anyone clicked Budd Dwyer's suicide?  I'm not brave enough   :oh:

done it dude, what do I win  :D

I remember when the video went round of that dude being beheaded as well, I saw that - I can safely say that my heart goes out to his family and anyone who knew the guy. That is the single most gut wrenching video I have ever seen in my life

Those are the kind of video where I absolutely draw the line. I'll never watch one of those. No one should ever see anything like that being done to another human being.

There's also another video nasty on Youtube regarding an NHL goal keeper in a horrible accident where another skater's blade on his skate came up and caught him on the neck. That was also live on TV at the time. Easily the most horrific sports injury you'll ever see. He didn't die, but the sight of the blood spurting onto the ice is not for the faint hearted.

I ain't gonna lie, I felt vile for even watching it and giving it the time, its utterly disgraceful.

I've seen the Ukranian crash you mentioned as well and that's bloody awful - like something out of a film, absolutely surreal. Everyone just stands there and lets him film it as well, madness
All round the fields of Anfield Road
Where once we watched the King Kenny play (and could he play!)
Stevie Heighway on the wing
We had dreams and songs to sing
'Bout the glory, round the Fields of Anfield Road

JFT 96 - Gone but never forgotten
YNWA 15/4/1989
God Bless You All
Greavesie

Previous

Return to General Chat Forum