Big al is gay says peter! - Big al being gay (obviously)

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby 116-1065305004 » Fri Dec 05, 2003 3:52 pm

Has wrote:What's going on? Why is everyone on Big Al's back? What has he done? Let me know Beavis.

Or are you all just like me, prejudice agaist fat people?

oh Big Al thinks I am a spoof ???
116-1065305004

Postby 116-1065305004 » Thu Dec 11, 2003 2:41 pm

Big Al also visits Cambodia a lot as he thinks the gay prostitution market over there is booming and he doesnt have to spend all of his dole money on one rentboy :D
116-1065305004

Postby big al » Thu Dec 11, 2003 2:58 pm

For those who don't know

Beavis recently posted that he had spent the weekend with a 19 year old Barbie.  I said he was spoofing and should prove it.  Well everyone knows that when a liar is caught they Transfer their guild to their accuser.  Catch a child (like young robert Here telling lies and they go on the attack.  This is proven in a number of theories inclunding Freud, Fieldler, Konopka etc.  If young robert is telling the truth then tell us her name, her phone number or email and let us see a photo. Then I will gladly apologise.  I'm affraid that Beavis got many of you involved in this feud under false pretences.   Beavis, half the lies told are never the truth.
"Football Is the greatest democracy of all, That's providing your not Italian and pay the referee" Big al 2006
big al
LFC Elite Member

Postby 116-1065305004 » Thu Dec 11, 2003 3:03 pm

big al wrote:For those who don't know

Beavis recently posted that he had spent the weekend with a 19 year old Barbie.  I said he was spoofing and should prove it.  Well everyone knows that when a liar is caught they Transfer their guild to their accuser.  Catch a child (like young robert Here telling lies and they go on the attack.  This is proven in a number of theories inclunding Freud, Fieldler, Konopka etc.  If young robert is telling the truth then tell us her name, her phone number or email and let us see a photo. Then I will gladly apologise.  I'm affraid that Beavis got many of you involved in this feud under false pretences.   Beavis, half the lies told are never the truth.

well first al,
your reading is obviously s##t because not once did I say I spent the weekend with her that is you twisting my words around again.
And second I dont tell you to post your rentboys over the world wide web do I?
Right now before you think of a comeback at least get your facts straight fat *****!
And if you call me a liar, naturally I am going to defend myself If I know it is the truth as anyone else would, and if half the lies told are never the truth, that surely makes the other half the truth doesnt it?
And If you think I am a liar dont bother reading my posts.
Now please learn to read properly before you accuse me of anything else eh bent bum :D
116-1065305004

Postby big al » Thu Dec 11, 2003 5:16 pm

You talk about rent boys seems to me its you thats got this gay crew thing going on.  Just look at the names, All go to the blue oyster do you except You Beavis your a junior wanna be gay.  Your a peep at action mans bottom boy.
No it dosent mean the other halve are the true merely a portrayal of the truth.  I think you've being reading your big brothers text's again.
"Football Is the greatest democracy of all, That's providing your not Italian and pay the referee" Big al 2006
big al
LFC Elite Member

Postby 116-1065305004 » Thu Dec 11, 2003 9:20 pm

big al wrote:You talk about rent boys seems to me its you thats got this gay crew thing going on.  Just look at the names, All go to the blue oyster do you except You Beavis your a junior wanna be gay.  Your a peep at action mans bottom boy.
No it dosent mean the other halve are the true merely a portrayal of the truth.  I think you've being reading your big brothers text's again.

Nah Al that is your thing, please dont embarass yourself with a cr#p comeback like that! :laugh:
The only thing Fat Al is embarassed about is that you are threatened by the Beavis Crew and you are upset that we havent set up a hot blokes section for you to pull over you fat poof! :D
116-1065305004

Previous

Return to General Chat Forum