Total votes : 22

Postby peterc1992 » Thu Dec 07, 2006 12:02 am

who do you think will win it,

Toss up between,ireland new zealand and france
emlyn hughes:"liverpool are magic,everton are tragic"
peterc1992
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby coddy » Thu Dec 07, 2006 12:40 am

NZ i think, unstoppable at the back. Not too shabby coming forward. Although Ireland have some fantastic players.
YNWA Drummerphil RIP

Immortalised by his own Legend. God Speed.

End Transmission.....
coddy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby adamnbarrett » Thu Dec 07, 2006 1:04 am

Not England that's for sure!!!

NZ are far more superior than the other teams.
Image Image Image
adamnbarrett
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby peterc1992 » Thu Dec 07, 2006 1:13 am

I want Ireland to win,lol :D ....there only like 4th favourites,they will win the six nations i think,but nz are very strong,there second team would give any team a good games,they have depth
peterc1992
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby babu » Thu Dec 07, 2006 3:09 am

Lol Ireland or France?? Your having a laugh.

New Zealand have been the most outstanding side in since the last world cup. They could probably field 2 sides that would make it into the finals. However since this is the world cup, there is a significant chance that the All Blacks will choke again.

Australia have looked fairly average for the last 2 years, but we were in worse shape prior to the last world cup and we made it to the finals. So i guess Australia has as good a chance as anyone else.

But there is no side in the world that can compete with the All Blacks if they play well.

(bring on your tirade Scott, god-damn sheep-shagger) :p

babu
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The Manhattan Project » Thu Dec 07, 2006 5:12 am

Kiwis.

They beat the opponents before the match even starts with that cool Haka thing.
china syndrome 80512640 reactor meltdown fusion element
no uniquely indefinable one 5918 identification unknown 113
source transmission 421 general panic hysteria 02 outbreak
foreign mutation 001505 maximum code destruction nuclear
reflection 01044 power plutonium helix atomic energy wave
The Manhattan Project
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby peterc1992 » Thu Dec 07, 2006 7:24 pm

babu wrote:Lol Ireland or France?? Your having a laugh.

New Zealand have been the most outstanding side in since the last world cup. They could probably field 2 sides that would make it into the finals. However since this is the world cup, there is a significant chance that the All Blacks will choke again.

Australia have looked fairly average for the last 2 years, but we were in worse shape prior to the last world cup and we made it to the finals. So i guess Australia has as good a chance as anyone else.

But there is no side in the world that can compete with the All Blacks if they play well.

would you stop bullshiting,u think that thinking ireland cant win the rwc is nonsense,go back to bed,or watch the t.v for once

australia,ireland beat them,there not as strong as they used to be,ireland beat france last year

UR HAVING A LAUGH
peterc1992
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC #1 » Fri Dec 08, 2006 11:45 am

No tirade I agree with every word you said.  :D

We SHOULD win. A agree with peter about Ireland looking very good, they could well win the six nation but they won't win the World Cup, semi's at best. France are a great chance as well at home, and you can never count out Australia.

New Zealand vs France in the final.
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Fri Dec 08, 2006 3:26 pm

i'll go for france to upset the kiwis in the final, mainly due to the home advantage.

on paper the kiwis should walk it but they always bottle it when it comes to the crunch (france 1999, australia 2003). isn't that right scott? :D

p.s. if england even reach the semis i'll eat my hat.
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby Judge » Fri Dec 08, 2006 3:28 pm

peterc1992 wrote:

would you stop bullshiting,u think that thinking ireland cant win the rwc is nonsense,go back to bed,or watch the t.v for once

australia,ireland beat them,there not as strong as they used to be,ireland beat france last year

UR HAVING A LAUGH

and england were world champions last time out  :p
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby peterc1992 » Fri Dec 08, 2006 3:52 pm

Judge wrote:
peterc1992 wrote:

UR HAVING A LAUGH

That's the past mate

The future is seriously :censored: up for england,no chance of them winning it this year,u got beat by south africa and ireland beat them by 30 points,dont argue with me cos  u dont have any point

back to the POINT,ireland or new zealand
peterc1992
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby CardinalRed » Fri Dec 08, 2006 4:06 pm

stmichael wrote:i'll go for france to upset the kiwis in the final, mainly due to the home advantage.

Home advantage don't really count for much in Rugby Union, the only side it ever reelly spurred on was South Africa, we blew it when they held it here and what about the Aussies last time.
It's gotta be the All Blacks by a country mile, I'd like to see Ireland make a good fist of it though, England (my team) are nothing short of embarrassing right now.....

:cool:
CardinalRed
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Fri Dec 08, 2006 4:23 pm

peterc1992 wrote:
Judge wrote:
peterc1992 wrote:

UR HAVING A LAUGH

That's the past mate

The future is seriously :censored: up for england,no chance of them winning it this year,u got beat by south africa and ireland beat them by 30 points,dont argue with me cos  u dont have any point

back to the POINT,ireland or new zealand

i remember before the last world cup, folk said we wouldnt get past the first stage
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby peterc1992 » Fri Dec 08, 2006 4:43 pm

But in all fairness mate,u were in contention for winning the six ntaions or did u win it tht year???...so u were probably the best team in europe then so dont say tht u were wrote off aswell as u are this year
peterc1992
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby babu » Sun Dec 10, 2006 6:40 am

I don't reckon Ireland will get into the finals. Hope I'm proved wrong, becuase always had a soft spot for them (after 1991 semi). France maybe, becuase they do play well in the world cup. And believe it or not, i still reckon England will give a strong showing.

babu
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Next

Return to Non Football Related Polls