If you could ban one person at present... who?

Please post your Non football related Polls in this forum

If you could ban one person at present... who?

Mudface
50%
stu_the_red
23%
7_Kewell
No votes
LFCNUTTER
No votes
Lando Griffin
3%
JonnyMac
10%
Dalglish
3%
Spion
5%
Other (Please state)
8%

Total votes : 40

Postby Judge » Mon Feb 20, 2006 5:37 pm

jonnymac1979 wrote:Iamheretoplease the Evertonian piss taking arsehole.

And I just did....

good lad
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Sabre » Mon Feb 20, 2006 9:22 pm

Where's A.B. Anyway? He was a bit categoric sometimes, but he knows his football, I miss him.

Hope he's not banned! :)
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby mighty mo » Mon Feb 20, 2006 9:38 pm

iamheretoplease, did anyone read his thread today complaining somehow that liverpool have no pace,stupid :censored:
mighty mo
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby drummerphil » Mon Feb 20, 2006 9:48 pm

Sabre wrote:Where's A.B. Anyway? He was a bit categoric sometimes, but he knows his football, I miss him.

not seen him about since he had a bust up with Stu,the same bust up if i remember right that earned Stu his stripes.
my reason for living

Bob Paisley : "Still we've had the hard times too - one year we finished second."

drummerphil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby maximus » Mon Feb 20, 2006 10:21 pm

drummerphil wrote:
Sabre wrote:Where's A.B. Anyway? He was a bit categoric sometimes, but he knows his football, I miss him.

not seen him about since he had a bust up with Stu,the same bust up if i remember right that earned Stu his stripes.

Probably staying with his Grandma for half term, her Sinclair Spectrum hasn't got internet access apparently  ???  :D
maximus
LFC Super Member

Postby Sabre » Mon Feb 20, 2006 10:53 pm

A.B. Come back. Now.[/quote]

Oh. That one. :). Hope he comes back, you cannot take too personally what people who don't really know you tells about your personality! Forums are for fun always, not for having a bad time.

A.B. Come back. Now.
Last edited by Sabre on Mon Feb 20, 2006 10:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lando_Griffin » Tue Feb 21, 2006 2:51 am

Judge wrote:
Lando_Griffin wrote:I want to change my vote.

I want to bum myself, just for a giggle!!!!!! :D

That is brilliant lando :D

Can I watch and learn ??

No you can't you dirty b*stard!!!!!

F*cking PERVERT.  :no  :no  :no  :no

:rasp

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 115-1139928290 » Tue Feb 21, 2006 5:56 am

after all the bannings,you just end up with a group of similar minded individuals agreeing on mostly everything :no

Beats the purpose of having a discussion board if you ban people with views contadicting the general views of the frequent posters on the boards.

This is by far the best LFC forum i have been to in terms of the way it is designed ,the ease of navigating through the posts and the ability to display graphics.

Its a free forum so its badly moderated and people are banned at the MODS whims.Thats why there are over a thousand registered members yet only couple a dozen are active members....probably due to banning.

It would be nice to start a category of paid up members,those willing to contibute so as to keep the forum well moderated and free to everyone else who cannot pay.

Thoughts....
115-1139928290

Postby babu » Tue Feb 21, 2006 6:32 am

solja_slim wrote:after all the bannings,you just end up with a group of similar minded individuals agreeing on mostly everything :no

Beats the purpose of having a discussion board if you ban people with views contadicting the general views of the frequent posters on the boards.

This is by far the best LFC forum i have been to in terms of the way it is designed ,the ease of navigating through the posts and the ability to display graphics.

Its a free forum so its badly moderated and people are banned at the MODS whims.Thats why there are over a thousand registered members yet only couple a dozen are active members....probably due to banning.

It would be nice to start a category of paid up members,those willing to contibute so as to keep the forum well moderated and free to everyone else who cannot pay.

Thoughts....

Dude if you don't mind me saying so... that's complete and utter rubbish.

I am going to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you are not here on a wind-up.

- you are saying that due to the banning's we have like minded individuals ? - RUBBISH
you only have to read the boards for a few minutes to see that there is major disagreement, and points get debated till the death. New posters and old posters alike recieve warnings when the debates become disruptive.

- you are saying the board is badly moderated, and people are banned at their whims? - RUBBISH
Firstly, I would be better if you were here a little longer before you came to that conclusion, however misguided. Secondly the Mods CANNOT ban anyone. They can warn, then remove their posting rights. The board administrator is the only one that can ban people and remove their posts. I have never seen this happen at anyone's whim. Even when posters come on here and claim that 'gang raping a 15 year girl is ok' they get warned and after discussion btw the mods and admin (i assume) they get banned. Not instantly. so saying the board is subject to the Mods whims is just plain stupid. I for one am glad the mods are becoming slightly more active in removing the posting rights of those that come on here obviously pisstaking.

In regards to your last paragraph, I have a feeling you have not read the forum rules. There is an advanced debate section in which recognised quality posters can put their thoughts.

I hope and pray that your knee-jerk reaction to the state of this forum does not extend to LFC and its players, becuase when a bad spell come alongs they will need all of our support.

babu
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby laza » Tue Feb 21, 2006 8:08 am

solja_slim wrote:after all the bannings,you just end up with a group of similar minded individuals agreeing on mostly everything :no

Thoughts....

Actually i think you will find the reason that lot of members dont post here much or not at all is for reason. That disruption and repetition of a lot new posters some by accident , many by design made this forum intolerable.
While there are certainly cliques here and some posters do seem to be  more equal then others, that happens on any forum , it part of life pecking's order.

If in recent times that atmosphere here has become more parochial then thats mainly due to frustration caused by wind up merchants, the attention seeking and i wanna be noticed right here right now crowd.

Im not really into this respected poster and been here since so my view is far more important notion. Though it has annoyed me that many of posters whose views i like to read are no longer expressed because they cant be bothered as they know it will be buried under pile of dribble. Or they now spend their times bitching about people at this forum

In some ways this forum from my viewings of it since May 2004 is that it has become a victim of its own success and the success of the club that we all support as it has become way too big. So i guess the silver lining is while a larger forum doesnt give as much quality and isnt as friendly it at least means the team we are supporting is doing well
Forever Red in this life and the next
laza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby anfieldadorer » Tue Feb 21, 2006 8:24 am

why supersub is not on the list? ???

:p :D
anfieldadorer
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Tue Feb 21, 2006 8:44 am

Landooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo   :angry:

you word changing pumper :D
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Leonmc0708 » Tue Feb 21, 2006 9:09 am

Ciggy wrote:
drummerphil wrote:kopite forever.........the way he is going :laugh:

True who the fuckinell is he anyway never noticed him before?

roberts.
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JBG » Tue Feb 21, 2006 9:46 am

Thoughts....

You have 8 posts, a number of which are criticisms of the board and how it is run and also one or two about Mudface, who was banned before you joined.

Stinks to high heavens.  :Oo:
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby Ciggy » Tue Feb 21, 2006 10:15 am

Sabre wrote:A.B. Come back. Now.

Oh. That one. :). Hope he comes back, you cannot take too personally what people who don't really know you tells about your personality! Forums are for fun always, not for having a bad time.

A.B. Come back. Now.[/quote]
Agreed A.B. should come back you miss the little runt around here. :buttrock
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Non Football Related Polls