If you could ban one person at present... who?

Please post your Non football related Polls in this forum

If you could ban one person at present... who?

Mudface
50%
stu_the_red
23%
7_Kewell
No votes
LFCNUTTER
No votes
Lando Griffin
3%
JonnyMac
10%
Dalglish
3%
Spion
5%
Other (Please state)
8%

Total votes : 40

Postby Judge » Tue Feb 21, 2006 10:20 am

i'd ban this ugly sod, whoever he is :D
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Tue Feb 21, 2006 10:21 am

Judge wrote:Image

i'd ban this ugly sod, whoever he is :D

:D
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Woollyback » Tue Feb 21, 2006 11:51 am

:(
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jonnymac1979 » Tue Feb 21, 2006 12:10 pm

JBG wrote:
solja_slim wrote:after all the bannings,you just end up with a group of similar minded individuals agreeing on mostly everything :no

Beats the purpose of having a discussion board if you ban people with views contadicting the general views of the frequent posters on the boards.

This is by far the best LFC forum i have been to in terms of the way it is designed ,the ease of navigating through the posts and the ability to display graphics.

Its a free forum so its badly moderated and people are banned at the MODS whims.Thats why there are over a thousand registered members yet only couple a dozen are active members....probably due to banning.

It would be nice to start a category of paid up members,those willing to contibute so as to keep the forum well moderated and free to everyone else who cannot pay.

Thoughts....

You have 8 posts, a number of which are criticisms of the board and how it is run and also one or two about Mudface, who was banned before you joined.

Stinks to high heavens.  :Oo:

Got there before me.

Solja Slim, you're on my watch list now. 

Thoughts...
jonnymac1979

Postby Judge » Tue Feb 21, 2006 12:29 pm

jonnymac1979 wrote:
JBG wrote:
solja_slim wrote:after all the bannings,you just end up with a group of similar minded individuals agreeing on mostly everything :no

Beats the purpose of having a discussion board if you ban people with views contadicting the general views of the frequent posters on the boards.

This is by far the best LFC forum i have been to in terms of the way it is designed ,the ease of navigating through the posts and the ability to display graphics.

Its a free forum so its badly moderated and people are banned at the MODS whims.Thats why there are over a thousand registered members yet only couple a dozen are active members....probably due to banning.

It would be nice to start a category of paid up members,those willing to contibute so as to keep the forum well moderated and free to everyone else who cannot pay.

Thoughts....

You have 8 posts, a number of which are criticisms of the board and how it is run and also one or two about Mudface, who was banned before you joined.

Got there before me.

Thoughts...

i think his criticism of how this place is run, shouldnt warrant a response.

i feel the mods have a difficult job, and tbh its a thankless task.

so imo, BAN Solja slim now, and have done with it
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Tue Feb 21, 2006 12:31 pm

and ban judge :blues:
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jonnymac1979 » Tue Feb 21, 2006 12:48 pm

It's fucking Mudface, the IP address is different though so I can't be 100% sure.

Ignore the attention seeking tosser.
jonnymac1979

Postby Sabre » Tue Feb 21, 2006 12:53 pm

IP address means nothing, I post with many different IP addresses, due to, erm, sometimes I post in work :D

This guy has an awful look to Mudface:

* He gives lessons of how to be a real supporter, and criticises the foreigners accusing them of being bandwagon supporters

* When people do not agree, he says we all think the same way, ignoring facts like I disagree and enjoy the discussion about morientes with BM, we disagree in general chat issues like the downloading is wrong, and so on , and so on. He's just the kind of guy that takes other's different oppinions as a personal insult.

* He also seems to be an A class troll, this kind of troll thinks that he's more clever than the other trolls and try to avoid banning by avoiding direct insults.
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Tue Feb 21, 2006 1:12 pm

dawson99 wrote:and ban me :blues:

me also  :rasp
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby maximus » Tue Feb 21, 2006 1:30 pm

Sabre wrote:IP address means nothing, I post with many different IP addresses, due to, erm, sometimes I post in work :D

This guy has an awful look to Mudface:

* He gives lessons of how to be a real supporter, and criticises the foreigners accusing them of being bandwagon supporters

* When people do not agree, he says we all think the same way, ignoring facts like I disagree and enjoy the discussion about morientes with BM, we disagree in general chat issues like the downloading is wrong, and so on , and so on. He's just the kind of guy that takes other's different oppinions as a personal insult.

* He also seems to be an A class troll, this kind of troll thinks that he's more clever than the other trolls and try to avoid banning by avoiding direct insults.

Sounds like Stu the red to me  :D

Incidentally, watched 'You're on Skysports last night, first caller Stuart Hunt from Liverpool, slated Cisse, and then went on to proclaim Peter Crouch as a world beater, had all the hallmarks of a Stu rant to me   ???
maximus
LFC Super Member

Postby Sabre » Tue Feb 21, 2006 1:43 pm

Sounds like Stu the red to me 

:D :D  I'd gladly swap with Stu 3 or 4 years of youth, to be 26 again :) But funnily enough, in  RS forum some of my mates say I'm too harsh with some people   :D
Last edited by Sabre on Tue Feb 21, 2006 1:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Tue Feb 21, 2006 1:46 pm

maximus wrote:Incidentally, watched 'You're on Skysports last night, first caller Stuart Hunt from Liverpool, slated Cisse, and then went on to proclaim Peter Crouch as a world beater, had all the hallmarks of a Stu rant to me   ???

did he tell whoever was on the panel to "get a clue about football?"

:laugh:
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby maximus » Tue Feb 21, 2006 3:11 pm

stmichael wrote:
maximus wrote:Incidentally, watched 'You're on Skysports last night, first caller Stuart Hunt from Liverpool, slated Cisse, and then went on to proclaim Peter Crouch as a world beater, had all the hallmarks of a Stu rant to me   ???

did he tell whoever was on the panel to "get a clue about football?"

:laugh:

Put it this way, he did not let Gary Newbon, Peter Beagrie or Steve Claridge get a word in edge ways, when they dared speak!!   :D
maximus
LFC Super Member

Postby 112-1077774096 » Wed Feb 22, 2006 3:41 pm

stuart hunt is just rhyming slang
112-1077774096

Postby 115-1139928290 » Thu Feb 23, 2006 4:03 pm

jonnymac1979 wrote:
JBG wrote:

Thoughts....

Got there before me.

Thoughts...

i think that you should go back to school dunder head  :rasp

I just said this is a well put up web site that has lots of potential.
I am a paid subscriber at the liverpoolfc.tv eseason ticket forum but i like to get around most of the free boards just to widen my perspective on things.
You can also find me on theroadend.co.uk ,RAWk and koptalk.

Am not here to wind people up as you can see from my post count.

What i meant in my earlier post is that this site has better structure that that of the official site.You can do more things here like posting images that you cannot do on the official site.

I was wondering,is it possible to set up a forum,similar to eseason,that has paid up subscribers and is well moderated plus tolerant to well behaved members with divergent views(even manc and botters!).

Your ordinary crowd will surely slate me for this post as they will not be willing to pay a single cent towards maintining this site.
115-1139928290

PreviousNext

Return to Non Football Related Polls