yes
12%
no
38%
im not bothered
50%

Total votes : 26

Postby Garymac » Mon Jul 11, 2005 5:38 pm

jonnymac1979 wrote:gerrardisgod, you're really asking for a bo!!ocking you know. :angry:

Is this what 15 year old kids are like these days?  I was out on the pi$$ all the time when I was 15, I also had a job, I wasn't pi$$ing around on a football messageboard asking if I was liked by peoplewho I'm never going to meet face to face.

Get a grip will you lad.  You're 15.  Go and lose your virginity or something rather than moan on here.

quality stuff Jonny and spot on, makes me want to go out and get a bottle of white lighting right now!!!

And i want you here gerrardisgod, imo opinion gerrardisgodis god, Your threads are awesome and your polls even better

:bowdown  :bowdown  :bowdown  :D
Garymac
LFC Super Member

Postby Judge » Tue Jul 12, 2005 11:14 am

Lee J wrote:I want you on here lad.......

.............like I want a dose of clap! :D

leej.....clap??..........................you said you had syphillis  :D

gerrardisgod.......if yer 15, then stop trying to post your baseball cap wearing bollox on here, you chav. we all like a laugh, and at times post bollox ourselves, but its at least good bollox  :D .

if you need reassurance ask your mum and dad for it
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Roger Red Hat » Tue Jul 12, 2005 4:44 pm

Garymac wrote:
jonnymac1979 wrote:gerrardisgod, you're really asking for a bo!!ocking you know. :angry:

Is this what 15 year old kids are like these days?  I was out on the pi$$ all the time when I was 15, I also had a job, I wasn't pi$$ing around on a football messageboard asking if I was liked by peoplewho I'm never going to meet face to face.

Get a grip will you lad.  You're 15.  Go and lose your virginity or something rather than moan on here.

quality stuff Jonny and spot on, makes me want to go out and get a bottle of white lighting right now!!!

And i want you here gerrardisgod, imo opinion gerrardisgodis god, Your threads are awesome and your polls even better

hey Garymac, white lightning, them were the days me old mucker! Thunderbirds, 20-20, two dogs, 10 park drive and a football - all we needed to amuse ourselves on them long summer nights!
Sex, drugs and sausage rolls!
Roger Red Hat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 76-1115222408 » Tue Jul 12, 2005 4:55 pm

Lee J wrote:
Garymac wrote:

hey Garymac, white lightning, them were the days me old mucker! Thunderbirds, 20-20, two dogs, 10 park drive and a football - all we needed to amuse ourselves on them long summer nights!

I was gonna qoute Garymac too!!

White Lightning, White Ace, Thunderbirds (peach), MD 2020 (any flavour), Two Dogs(what happened there?) K (loved that black bottle) and Michelob  all great memories.

I found a shop that had Thunderbird a little while ago, bought some and it tasted like s.hit, but then again the shop looked like i was the first customer in three years and all the drinks had dust on them, so it coulda been a bit stale to say te least  :D .

When times were bad it was a Super T or Super Skol, couldnt see myself drinking that s.hit now though, strictly Courvoisier or Martell now
76-1115222408

Postby 84-1106852058 » Tue Jul 12, 2005 4:58 pm

Park Drive,Theres a blast from the past,used to get a loosie on the way to school.If you had a few bob you would get a pack of 5 Park Drive.Happy days,not so sure I can cough for England now. :p
84-1106852058

Postby Garymac » Tue Jul 12, 2005 6:01 pm

Those certainly were the days were u could get wrecked for a fiver, went to london for a concert last year and we was gettin ale to take in with us and one of the lads got a 4 pack of Tennents super, it took me back and knocked me sick!
Garymac
LFC Super Member

Postby stmichael » Tue Jul 12, 2005 6:38 pm

gerrardisgod wrote:it seems like the last few days noone wants me here

what do you mean the last few days? ???
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby JBG » Tue Jul 12, 2005 7:53 pm

Gerrardisgod: you made zero impression on me either way. I'm not dissing you, I simply had no opinion on you.

However, your linking to an anti-asylum seeker poll/website lowered yourself in a lot of people's eyes.
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby Woollyback » Tue Jul 12, 2005 10:27 pm

anyway, enough of the serious on-topic rubbish JBG, let's talk teenage drunken-ness :buttrock

we used to drink Colt 45 or Skol 1080 lager, Thunderbird was always a giggle (red label for me, blue if you were a pansy), Mad Dog 20/20 and this rip-off Martini called Ricini (with hindsight it sounds susipiciously like ricin) - about £2 a bottle and used to get me well away when I was 15

i'm too old to have been into alcopops, back then you had to drink real booze and pretend you liked it through gritted teeth :D
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Garymac » Tue Jul 12, 2005 10:47 pm

Woollyback wrote:anyway, enough of the serious on-topic rubbish JBG, let's talk teenage drunken-ness :buttrock

we used to drink Colt 45 or Skol 1080 lager, Thunderbird was always a giggle (red label for me, blue if you were a pansy), Mad Dog 20/20 and this rip-off Martini called Ricini (with hindsight it sounds susipiciously like ricin) - about £2 a bottle and used to get me well away when I was 15

i'm too old to have been into alcopops, back then you had to drink real booze and pretend you liked it through gritted teeth :D

Wooley id defo been worried about the rip off martini, and about the alcopops i think Hooch was just coming out but alcopops are sh!t, poor kids dont know wot real sh!t ale tastes like, Super lager and Cider all the wayyyyyy!!!!

Im off for a Skol super and sit on a broken swing, anyone coming!
Garymac
LFC Super Member

Postby 76-1115222408 » Wed Jul 13, 2005 1:13 am

Garymac wrote:sit on a broken swing

Isnt it funny that it dont matter where you grew up (well unles it was Windsor or some s.hit) there were the broken swings, that were used to 'hang out' and get drunk (or buzzing  :lookaround ) on.

Even as type this there is a group of about 20 hooded youths sitting at he swings in my estate forecourt, making a heap of noise, I wanna tell them to F.uck off but its a two way street, as the same guys keep an eye on my house for me when i am out. So i leave em be, as i remember doing 9/10 years ago myself, and you dont really mean any harm, jst have nowhere to go. You cant exactly get plastered at home with the parents can you?
76-1115222408

Postby dawson99 » Wed Jul 13, 2005 8:54 pm

i didnt care but gonna call your bluff. if we put we dont want u here u really gonna go?

im not bothered mate but just chill out. and think before u type sometimes and this site is quality u'll see.
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The Ace1983 » Thu Jul 14, 2005 1:00 pm

Ah, Gerrardisgod, if we all cared about this sort of thing, none of us would hang around on here. Just because no-one replies to you or they disagree with you doesn't make you un-popular as I am sure everyone would agree that we are all just one big happy family around here. What makes you un-popular is being a self absorbed, irritating little :censored: who forces me to insult you by putting up a thread like this. Grow up!

Now, on to the serious stuff, does anyone remember Barnstormer cider? It used to have a picture of a plane on it, give away 13.6% extra free and you could use it as a super-strength adhesive? Memories of going down the park and trying to snog anything that went by. That's what you should be doing kid. Not hanging around chat-rooms trying to get some sympathy. Happy days. :)
The Ace1983
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby laza » Thu Jul 14, 2005 1:39 pm

You might as well leave mate vowing never to return and , then return again with hours
Thats always a popularity vote winner  :D
Forever Red in this life and the next
laza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Tue Jul 19, 2005 4:01 pm

Damn Damn Damn :angry:  wish I'd seen this thread the day it was posted , :laugh:

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

PreviousNext

Return to Non Football Related Polls