Are there too many people.... - Saying that you wrote the wrong thread?

Please post your Non football related Polls in this forum

Are there too many people.... - Saying that you wrote the wrong thread?

Yes, there are too many people telling other people what to do. They seem to complain every time someone wants to start a new thread. I feel that people make mistakes and having an extra thread about a good new topic is sensible. Plus I am really good loo
81%
No, I think that we should ream anyone who accidentally starts a new thread. They should be hissed at every time and told that they are boring. Plus, I am just an old hermit that takes pleasure in making people feel stupid and not as good as myself. But i
19%

Total votes : 21

Postby policy » Sat Jun 11, 2005 12:00 am

:pirate
Mourinho was customizing his flashy blue racing car -- applying the finishing touches of go-faster stripes, aerodynamic spoilers and a fat f@ck you exhaust -- while on his red car, Benitez was trying to glue together a broken chassis, repair bodywork and replace burst tyres.
- Paul Tomkins
policy

Postby columbia » Sat Jun 11, 2005 12:04 am

no.
columbia

Postby Ciggy » Sat Jun 11, 2005 12:06 am

That has to be the 2 longest questions ever asked in a poll  :D
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Woollyback » Sat Jun 11, 2005 12:24 am

I think yes or no, what about you?
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby kopite_1232002 » Sat Jun 11, 2005 1:39 am

liverpool bein in the champions lg next season. there should be 10 topics for that. no some peeps do rip the pi** with the rumour threads. :D
kopite_1232002

Postby el_stinger » Sat Jun 11, 2005 2:03 am

Shouldnt this be in the rumour thread?
el_stinger
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby laza » Sat Jun 11, 2005 3:40 am

Shouldnt this be in the poll forum  :D
Forever Red in this life and the next
laza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ivor_the_injun » Sat Jun 11, 2005 4:06 am

Seriously though, there is far too much moaning about people starting new topics. If there are 2 or more topics on exactly the same subject, one of them (generally whichever was the first) is always going to get more interest, and the others will just naturally die off as the day progresses. If the conversation does get evenly divided between two threads, the rule is that this gets flagged up by a mod and the later of the two started gets closed. Just pick a thread and stick with it. If there are interesting points and valid arguments being made, where's the harm?

One thing that does really annoy me is when people complain about a new topic being started, when they claim that it's a comment that should've been tacked onto a thread that died off months ago. Whenever I go to start a new topic, I check the front page to see if I'm treading on toes, but beyond that, f*ck it frankly. I'm b*ggered if I'm going to do a search back over the last year or so if I feel I've got a valid point or some interesting news.

There will always be newbies starting sh*tty, inane topics, but I think you'll find that not posting within them is a better way of convincing them not to do it than to lay into them.

/rant :D
ivor_the_injun

Postby anfieldadorer » Sat Jun 11, 2005 4:32 am

No,  I think that there are too many people telling other people what to do. They should ream anyone who accidentally starts a new thread seem to complain every time someone wants to start a new thread. I feel that They should be hissed at every time and told that they are boring. Plus, I am making people feel stupid and not as good as myself just an old hermit that takes pleasure in .people make mistakes and having an extra thread about a good new topic is sensible. Plus I am really good looking But in reality I am just sad and lonely.
anfieldadorer
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby AussieKopite » Sat Jun 11, 2005 11:22 am

Are we allowed to have a go at Policy for starting a new thread???

Kidding, in case the mods were about to hit the BAN button.
You'll never walk alone.

Twitter: @AussieKopite
AussieKopite
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby supersub » Sat Jun 11, 2005 11:31 am

I say stop moaning about to many similar threads...If you don't like it don't read it...... Live and Let Live ...possible Title for a James Bond Movie,wouldn't you say?
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW SHINING AT THE END OF EVERY DAY.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW AND TOMORROW IS JUST A DREAM AWAY.
supersub
Forum Moderator

Postby JBG » Sat Jun 11, 2005 11:39 am

Sometimes having too many threads on the same topic can be a pain in the :censored:, but what the hell has gotten into Stu the Red lately? He's posted nothin else for the past 3 weeks other than lambast people for posting multiple threads etc. ???

If there are too many threads on one topic the mods will close or move a couple of them.....there's no need for a witch hunt among members over it.
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby Dom1 » Sat Jun 11, 2005 12:59 pm

i think yes what about you?

seriouslyi think we all wait and let thomas88 answer this question, the answer he gives will be the one we abide by  :D
when you're 4-0 up..
you should never lose 7-1
Dom1

Postby dawson99 » Sat Jun 11, 2005 1:54 pm

i love how this thread was moved :D
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dom1 » Sat Jun 11, 2005 1:59 pm

supersub wrote:I say stop moaning about to many similar threads...If you don't like it don't read it...... Live and Let Live ...possible Title for a James Bond Movie,wouldn't you say?

yes
when you're 4-0 up..
you should never lose 7-1
Dom1

Next

Return to Non Football Related Polls