8. bold, assertive and masculine
8%
9. clean , fresh and invigorating
38%
10. neither, prefer natural state.
8%

Total votes : 13

Postby red37 » Wed Nov 15, 2006 11:59 pm

what is your preferred After shave/EDT etc.. and why do you rate them. try to be as descriptive as you can in explaining the scent and/or memories they invoke. do you favour the 'in crowd' or are you diverse and enjoy wearing the weird and wonderfully 'obscure'. Maybe some of you make use of natures own offerings, or prefer simply to feel 'unscented'  after a good scrub and a 10 minute work out with the Gillette/Shaver..whats your statement.

TITANS of HOPE
red37
LFC Guru Member

Postby dawson99 » Thu Nov 16, 2006 12:19 am

I never buy my own as i have no idea what the gals would like or what would suit me as they say. My sisters buy mine. they actually buy most of my clothes as well as i dont buy the sort of things they like. Or that they think anyone would like hehe

I dont even know what aftershave i use to be honest, one of them has numbers, and one is in a red bottle?
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby red37 » Thu Nov 16, 2006 12:38 am

dawson99 wrote:I never buy my own as i have no idea what the gals would like or what would suit me as they say. My sisters buy mine. they actually buy most of my clothes as well as i dont buy the sort of things they like. Or that they think anyone would like hehe

I dont even know what aftershave i use to be honest, one of them has numbers, and one is in a red bottle?

option 1 im presuming  :D

TITANS of HOPE
red37
LFC Guru Member

Postby dawson99 » Thu Nov 16, 2006 12:42 am

are you suggesting my sisters are cheap? :;):

they'd probably get me number 5. My sis is the type who has certain books on her shelf because they look good, not because she likes them. she s a total london luvely, living in the posh part, a well todo area and with all the designer clothes
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby account deleted by request » Thu Nov 16, 2006 12:48 am

Iv used Aramis for donkeys years. Never bought it , just get it as a present
account deleted by request

Postby Mikz » Thu Nov 16, 2006 2:08 am

Cant beat a dab or two of Blue Stratos! I remember the big 4, Brut , Denim ,Old Spice and Blue Stratos  :D

Id be like you Dawson, I get it bought for me and have a huge collection of ones like issey miyake , eternity, allure etc some I havent even bothered opening.
'' Gary lineker may well have scored 5 goals in 5 minutes , but i think you have to say, what else did he do '' ...Jimmy Hill
Mikz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The Manhattan Project » Thu Nov 16, 2006 5:27 am

I prefer to just leave the blood on my face after a nice shave.

No need for aftershave, because my blood smells like Old Spice.
china syndrome 80512640 reactor meltdown fusion element
no uniquely indefinable one 5918 identification unknown 113
source transmission 421 general panic hysteria 02 outbreak
foreign mutation 001505 maximum code destruction nuclear
reflection 01044 power plutonium helix atomic energy wave
The Manhattan Project
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Thu Nov 16, 2006 6:03 am

issey miyake for the last 13 years, in fact since before it was available in the UK apart form harrods
112-1077774096

Postby woof woof ! » Thu Nov 16, 2006 9:35 am

L'Homme from Roger & Gallet . Women are always sniffing me when I use it . :D  .

Just thinking back to the first time I used an after shave , was going out on a date , had the traditional sh'it shave and shower , splashed myself with something (like old spice) and feeling lucky I thought I'd give the old nutsack a bit of extra fragrance and (as though I was dousing a portion of chips with vinegar) gave the family jewels a liberal coating . :p  Halfway down the stairs I was convinced i'd accidently dropped a cigarette inside my underpants , by the time I got back to the top of the stairs I was convinced my underpants were actually on fire  :wwww  . Got back into the bathroom, ripped me pants off and my poor bloody nut sack was a red as a fire exstinguisher and almost the same size  . I must admit to feeling a slight sense of pride at this , but it was overwhelmed by the continued burning sensation that was eating through my nads . Jumped back into the shower and set to work with a soft sponge and some baby soap , erm , thats another story .  :D
Last edited by woof woof ! on Thu Nov 16, 2006 9:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby account deleted by request » Thu Nov 16, 2006 10:52 am

woof woof ! wrote:L'Homme from Roger & Gallet . Women are always sniffing me when I use it . :D  .

Just thinking back to the first time I used an after shave , was going out on a date , had the traditional sh'it shave and shower , splashed myself with something (like old spice) and feeling lucky I thought I'd give the old nutsack a bit of extra fragrance and (as though I was dousing a portion of chips with vinegar) gave the family jewels a liberal coating . :p  Halfway down the stairs I was convinced i'd accidently dropped a cigarette inside my underpants , by the time I got back to the top of the stairs I was convinced my underpants were actually on fire  :wwww  . Got back into the bathroom, ripped me pants off and my poor bloody nut sack was a red as a fire exstinguisher and almost the same size  . I must admit to feeling a slight sense of pride at this , but it was overwhelmed by the continued burning sensation that was eating through my nads . Jumped back into the shower and set to work with a soft sponge and some baby soap , erm , thats another story .  :D

:laugh: hopefully she kissed it better Woof  :D
account deleted by request

Postby Mikz » Thu Nov 16, 2006 11:03 am

That L'homme by Roger and Gallet brother -does anyone ever ask you if you smell urine when ya wear it ?
  :D I have it too, but i have another L'homme by someone else and its a lot better.

I used to wear one called icebreaker, it was a great refreshing smell, I seen it recently in Poundstretcher for a pound a bottle  :buttrock
'' Gary lineker may well have scored 5 goals in 5 minutes , but i think you have to say, what else did he do '' ...Jimmy Hill
Mikz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jkop » Thu Nov 16, 2006 11:57 am

Would have to go for option 9, theres nothing like smelling clean and fresh rather than a wh0res handbag. :D
Were not Brazil were Norn Iron.
          Faugh a Ballagh.
                YNWA
        Healy......Healy !!!!!
jkop
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tommycockles » Thu Nov 16, 2006 12:15 pm

woof woof ! wrote:L'Homme from Roger & Gallet . Women are always sniffing me when I use it . :D  .

serves you right for shaving your nut sack!!

Were you gonna tell her they're gobstoppers!!
tommycockles
LFC Super Member

Postby Judge » Thu Nov 16, 2006 12:18 pm

i use

joop
john paul gaultier for men
ck1
izzy miyake
hugo boss
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby taff » Thu Nov 16, 2006 12:34 pm

dawson99 wrote:I never buy my own as i have no idea what the gals would like or what would suit me as they say. My sisters buy mine. they actually buy most of my clothes as well as i dont buy the sort of things they like. Or that they think anyone would like hehe

Ive seen you dude. Your sisters are winding you up  :D  :D
taff
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Next

Return to Non Football Related Polls