Loyalty - Footballers

Liverpool Football Club - The Players Lounge

Postby mistyred » Wed Jun 23, 2004 11:01 am

Listen people should Stevie G leave us he will forever regret his choice.
Only stevie must live with his betrayal of his so-called beloved LFC,I myself do not class myself as excactly thick but this speculation seems abit suspect??? , Why sign a contract at the end of last season? and why get all excited about times ahead just to go back on the fans loyalty towards him?.
Gerrard has been at Anfield long enough to know what is expected of it's staff,i really don't think that all is as bad as it is made out to be and i definately do not believe that Gerrard will leave withought giving things a try first.Roll on the new season..
ImageImageImage
mistyred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Wed Jun 23, 2004 11:48 am

look guys.

if someone offered to double your wages you would be mad not to consider the offer. any move would come down to that fact- MONEY. i keep hearing chelsea fans on the radio saying that stevie g wants to go to them to "win things". well they've won nothing worthwile since 1955 and are in no better position than us to win anything next season.

what really disappoints me is the fact that rick parry has not come out publically and said that steven gerrard is not for sale. he is our captain and has just signed a four year contract. ok stevie is currently concentrating on england but the silence from inside the club is very worrying.

:(  :(  :(
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby Johnnyred » Wed Jun 23, 2004 1:03 pm

lets not get carried away with all the media hype. papers love to speculate (make things up). chelsea have only said that they would love him at the bridge if it was possible.what club wouldnt want him, but the fact remains that liverpool have not said he's going, stevie has not said he wants to go and its illegal for chelsea to talk to him while he's in contract.

silence is dangerous.

possession is everything, and stevie is ours 

:D
Johnnyred

Postby supersub » Thu Jul 01, 2004 12:16 am

And our Stevie G chose loyalty...the end
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW SHINING AT THE END OF EVERY DAY.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW AND TOMORROW IS JUST A DREAM AWAY.
supersub
Forum Moderator

Postby Dalglish » Thu Jul 01, 2004 1:51 am

And we all lived happlily ever after :D
Dalglish
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby azriahmad » Fri Jul 02, 2004 9:03 am

Dalglish, we aould live happily ever after if Benitez can produce a better attacking team which can actually SCORE goals and effective defend and overall challenge seriously for honours and winning some significant ones.

Let's hope that this new manager will helm Liverpool to be closer to the top (if we don't actually reach the top immediately) than the atrocious 30 points gap, while finishing 4th, LFC is some 3 points closer to the bottom team!
azriahmad
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - The Players Lounge