Zenit V Liverpool 14/1/13 17:00

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby LFC1990 » Wed Feb 13, 2013 6:04 pm

Last thing we have to fight for and maybe our only route into Europe next season.

After playing Monday and also having a game Sunday BR will have to pick his line up with some thought.

Id play a 5-3-2 with Skrtel coming back in. But also resting Agger and bringing in Coates. Can see Allen getting and a start for Borini aswell

Line up something like this.

Reina
Johnson       Skrtel   Carra   Coates  Enrique

Gerrard    Coady

Allen

Borini                Suarez

If we can come back with a 0-0 draw or a draw in any shape then it would be a major success along with giving rests to Lucas, Agger Henderson Downing and obviously Sturridge.

Would play Sterling simply because their fans are a bunch of Racist Cuntz and it would be horrible for the young lad

The master and his apprentice
LFC1990
LFC Super Member

Postby parchpea » Wed Feb 13, 2013 6:33 pm

I predict we will walk off the field when the racial abuse starts.

Now that Suarez has calmed down and the footy is predictably ordinary these days
we must have another drama and media frenzy and this is a perfect opportunity.

:;):
parchpea
LFC Super Member

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:48 pm

i`d play our best side, realistically this is our only hope of achieving anything this season so we may as well give it our best shot.
seems pointless resting players for the league campaign after mondays result.
winning a european trophy would go a long way to salvaging our season so lets go for it.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby only me » Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:13 pm

LFC1990 » Wed Feb 13, 2013 5:04 pm wrote:Last thing we have to fight for and maybe our only route into Europe next season.

After playing Monday and also having a game Sunday BR will have to pick his line up with some thought.

Id play a 5-3-2 with Skrtel coming back in. But also resting Agger and bringing in Coates. Can see Allen getting and a start for Borini aswell

Line up something like this.

Reina
Johnson       Skrtel   Carra   Coates  Enrique

Gerrard    Coady

Allen

Borini                Suarez

If we can come back with a 0-0 draw or a draw in any shape then it would be a major success along with giving rests to Lucas, Agger Henderson Downing and obviously Sturridge.

Would play Sterling simply because their fans are a bunch of Racist Cuntz and it would be horrible for the young lad

Great Idea let's throw away the only title left this season fighting for ,let's fly 6000000miles just in order to be humiliated ,just don't get you fans with your bizarre lineups and calculations. Here is a fresh idea for you let's play our best players to get the win and bring some joy to our fans.
only me
LFC Super Member

Postby LFC1990 » Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:19 pm

Sometimes the best players dont perform the best. Sometimes the best players require a rest to recharge their batterys. Some times the "not so good players" will try the absolute hardest that they actually play better than the best players.

But lets play the likes of Downing and Henderson at least you will then have someone to blame if it goes tits up you TIT

LFC1990
LFC Super Member

Postby only me » Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:38 pm

LFC1990 » Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:19 pm wrote:Sometimes the best players dont perform the best. Sometimes the best players require a rest to recharge their batterys. Some times the "not so good players" will try the absolute hardest that they actually play better than the best players.

But lets play the likes of Downing and Henderson at least you will then have someone to blame if it goes tits up you TIT

Right Because every time we played our "Not so good players" they lived up to the test ,NOT! we got trashed ,humiliated and defeated. Fed up with all that recharge batteries whining ,they aren't dildo's they are professional players playing for the only title left out their. If they can't find the energy to fight for their club and for their fans then they can Feck off.

Coates couldn't handle porkham or blindside united or whatever so you wanna him play in frozen Russia? Coady? One legged Borrini? Play for a 0-0 that's your strategy?
only me
LFC Super Member

Postby LFC1990 » Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:33 pm

Look at the way Sterling through himself into the 1st team when he got his chance. Borini needs a chance to prove himself he wont get that if he doesnt play.

Coady a young local lad who needs a chance playing alongside Stevie Gerrard he will give his all. Coates is 6'8 or something like that he will tower over everyone of their strikers in corners ETC.

Im not saying rest the whole team im saying rest a couple of the lads whilst giving others their chance to prove themselves

LFC1990
LFC Super Member

Postby damjan193 » Wed Feb 13, 2013 11:26 pm

I agree with LFC1990, we should rest a few players here. Johnson, for example, after Monday's performance, it's obvious that he needs resting. Agger as well. The only player we can't afford to rest is Suarez. With Sturridge being cup tied (and still injured?) there's just no one else that can actually be a threat to the opposition's goal.
Honestly I couldn't care less about this cup. Even if our chance for 4th is gone, I'd still like to concentrate on the league and see how high we can finish.

My line-up for this game would be:

Jones

Wisdom    Carra    Skrtel     Enrique*

Allen
                      Shelvey          Hendo

Downing     Suarez     Sterling

*Enrique - I'd like to rest him too, but I really started hating Robinson after the Oldham game.

I'd like to see Borini (replacing Downing or Sterling) come on at some point of the game, as well as Suso (replacing Shelvey or Henderson). Coady could come on as well, but only if things are going well for us.
damjan193
LFC Super Member

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:06 am

if we get knocked out of this our season is over so we have to field the strongest possible line up that we can.
lets not forget there`s still 3 months of the season left, after monday`s debacle our remaining league games dont have much riding on them so if we get knocked out by zenit the rest of the season will be basically meaningless.
3 months of glorified friendlies.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby damjan193 » Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:09 am

Well, apparently Henderson and Allen haven't even traveled, so I guess my line-up won't happen. It is rumored that Rodgers will start with our strongest 11.

The traveling squad: Reina, Jones, Gulasci, Johnson, Wisdom, Skrtel, Carragher, Agger, Coates, Enrique, Robinson, Shelvey, Gerrard, Coady, Lucas, Suso, Sterling, Downing, Suarez, Borini.
damjan193
LFC Super Member

Postby Pig Catcher » Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:26 am

Allen has travelled.
Pig Catcher
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby mkingdom » Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:35 pm

I'd rest a few, not because I don't value the competition but because Monday showed that several team members either need a rest or dropping.

Reina

Wisdom   Skrtel  Agger   Enrique

Allen                 Coady
                Henderson

Suso       Borini       Downing   

Suarez just can't keep on playing every minute of every game.
mkingdom

Postby jacdaniel » Thu Feb 14, 2013 3:54 pm

ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Wed Feb 13, 2013 11:06 pm wrote:if we get knocked out of this our season is over so we have to field the strongest possible line up that we can.
lets not forget there`s still 3 months of the season left, after monday`s debacle our remaining league games dont have much riding on them so if we get knocked out by zenit the rest of the season will be basically meaningless.

Exactly, cant understand fans that would want us to rest players when this is now our last chance of silverware... which is what football is all about.

We ain't getting 4th, and we probably won't qualify for Europe at all if we dont win this.
"When you walk, through a storm, hold your head up high"
jacdaniel
LFC Super Member

Postby red till i die!! » Thu Feb 14, 2013 4:04 pm

jacdaniel » Thu Feb 14, 2013 3:54 pm wrote:
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Wed Feb 13, 2013 11:06 pm wrote:if we get knocked out of this our season is over so we have to field the strongest possible line up that we can.

Exactly, cant understand fans that would want us to rest players when this is now our last chance of silverware... which is what football is all about.

We ain't getting 4th, and we probably won't qualify for Europe at all if we dont win this.

it would be fooking brilliant to have this trophy in the cabinet at the end of the season and we would also have a super cup final to look forward to then.
lets go and give it our best shot :buttrock
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby Pig Catcher » Thu Feb 14, 2013 4:10 pm

Remember the game kicks off at 5.00pm and is on ITV4 in the UK.
Pig Catcher
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Next

Return to Liverpool FC - Games