Tottenham (a) - player ratings - 28/11/10

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby SouthCoastShankly » Mon Nov 29, 2010 4:08 pm

RED BEERGOGGLES wrote:Correct me if I am mistaken ......... but  I was under the impression this thread  was just meant as a gauge to determine a players performance over the course of a season ,not a vehicle for the thread starter to argue against the scores given by other posters ,or debate the ability of a player in that specified game ..... am I wrong  ? ...its just there is enough arguing in other threads without this being corrupted also .....

Your right, it's the wrong place.

But FWIW we weren't arguing. I think with all the actual arguing going on round here, actual debates get misconstrued.
SouthCoastShankly
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Mon Nov 29, 2010 4:21 pm

SouthCoastShankly wrote:
RED BEERGOGGLES wrote:Correct me if I am mistaken ......... but  I was under the impression this thread  was just meant as a gauge to determine a players performance over the course of a season ,not a vehicle for the thread starter to argue against the scores given by other posters ,or debate the ability of a player in that specified game ..... am I wrong  ? ...its just there is enough arguing in other threads without this being corrupted also .....

But FWIW we weren't arguing. I think with all the actual arguing going on round here, actual debates get misconstrued.

I wasn't being deliberately pedantic SCS its just it would be such a shame if the debates deterred people from posting their evaluations in this thread ....
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:26 pm

RED BEERGOGGLES wrote:
SouthCoastShankly wrote:

I wasn't being deliberately pedantic SCS its just it would be such a shame if the debates deterred people from posting their evaluations in this thread ....

Yeah, let's try and keep the evalutation thread as "clean" as possible.

If someone wants to comment on other members evalution a quick copy, paste and add comment in the actual game thread isn't that difficult.

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby LFC2007 » Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:31 pm

Use this template -

Reina - 6
Johnson - 6.5
Carragher - 6.5
Skrtel - 7
Konchesky - 4.25
Kuyt - 5
Lucas - 7.5
Meireles - 7.5
Maxi - 7.5
Ngog - 6
Torres - 5.5

Subs:
Aurelio (Ngog) - 6
Krygiakos (Carragher) - 6
LFC2007

Postby Raoul » Thu Dec 02, 2010 6:21 am

Reina - 6
Johnson - 6
Carragher - 6
Skrtel - 8 (he scored, can't be blamed for the own goal, and I think had a good game overall)
Konchesky - 5
Kuyt - 6
Lucas - 8 (he seems to respond in the big games)
Meireles - 7 (a lot of good stuff, but some wasteful passes too)
Maxi - 6
Ngog - 6.5
Torres - 6

Subs:
Aurelio (Ngog) - 7
Krygiakos (Carragher) - 5
"Life is not just about money. There are other things, important things that have a different kind of value. Anyone from Liverpool could tell you that."

- Jamie Carragher
Raoul
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - Games