Shrewsbury vs Liverpool - FA Cup - Sun 26 Jan @ 5pm - BBC 1

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby Franky000 » Tue Feb 04, 2020 10:38 pm

1-0 Sean Williams own goal

Ouch
Franky000
 
Posts: 428
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2008 4:22 pm

Postby bunglemark2 » Tue Feb 04, 2020 11:03 pm

Poxy stream died. Missed the goal :angry:
http://s2.tinypic.com/30ldif7_th.jpg
See yooo, Judas. Yoo're gettin' on mah titz !
User avatar
bunglemark2
 
Posts: 6177
Joined: Mon Feb 06, 2006 4:05 pm
Location: Dublin, Ireland

Postby damjan193 » Tue Feb 04, 2020 11:04 pm

Wow, well done by the kids. I know it's a League One side but that was still a difficult task for the young lads and they did exceptionally well. Williams MOTM for me.

Still not happy with Klopp's decision but pleased with how things turned out.

Hope we take the next round a bit more seriously though. I want us to win as many titles as possible this season, this team can go for everything.
damjan193
LFC Super Member
 
Posts: 7433
Joined: Wed May 13, 2009 10:25 pm

Postby devaney » Tue Feb 04, 2020 11:20 pm

Delighted for the kids and the 50000 fans that actually CARED about the FA Cup. Great result with a well deserved bit of luck. We’ve certainly got some decent looking youngsters that made Shrewsbury look more like a non league team in the first half.

Anybody fancy trying to name the team we will put out against Chelsea ??  :laugh:
JUST A REMINDER !!
Net Spend since 2016:
LFC £65m (last 6 years £131m)
Everton £186m (last 6 years £250m)
Arsenal £235m
Spurs £125m
Chelsea £201m
Man City £432m !!!!  (last 6 years £565m)
Man United £353m !! (last 6 years £485m)
devaney
LFC Super Member
 
Posts: 4380
Joined: Sun Jan 13, 2008 10:12 am
Location: Liverpool

Postby Reg » Wed Feb 05, 2020 12:37 am

User avatar
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<
 
Posts: 12273
Joined: Sat May 20, 2006 12:24 am
Location: Singapore

Postby 7_Kewell » Wed Feb 05, 2020 12:38 am

devaney » Tue Feb 04, 2020 10:20 pm wrote:Delighted for the kids and the 50000 fans that actually CARED about the FA Cup. Great result with a well deserved bit of luck. We’ve certainly got some decent looking youngsters that made Shrewsbury look more like a non league team in the first half.

Anybody fancy trying to name the team we will put out against Chelsea ??  :laugh:

I don't know the full team, but I'll be playing up front  :D
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
User avatar
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<
 
Posts: 12228
Joined: Fri Apr 16, 2004 11:04 pm
Location: Here, there, everywhere

Postby laza » Wed Feb 05, 2020 6:53 am

Great effort by the kids

Now the league campaign has exceeded all expectations

Would it be greedy to be dreaming of the treble
Forever Red in this life and the next
User avatar
laza
>> LFC Elite Member <<
 
Posts: 8407
Joined: Thu Jul 29, 2004 11:17 am
Location: The Sharkbait captial of the world

Postby leeroy74 » Wed Feb 05, 2020 10:06 am

The result is the result, we progress. Well done to the young'uns and a great taste of FA cup football. However, next up is Chelsea and as we pretty much have the Premier League trophy in the cabinet I really hope the 1st team now takes over because there's not a team in this land can stop us winning the FA cup and I for one would love a day out at Wembley.
User avatar
leeroy74
LFC Super Member
 
Posts: 1139
Joined: Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:20 pm

Postby Tommy Smith » Wed Feb 05, 2020 12:42 pm

I have managed to see it on one stream but too much baffing, the young boys have controlled the game from start to finish and they deserved Shrewsbury own goal, William was the star of the match, and he was unlucky not to score. Klopp should now seriously consider using Neco William as back up for Alex. at right-back.

Good Luck Lads
Tommy Smith
LFC Basic Member
 
Posts: 43
Joined: Wed May 08, 2019 12:36 pm

Postby red till i die!! » Thu Feb 06, 2020 12:39 am

A trophy is a trophy so with any luck we will win this one as well  :nod  Would love Manure in the final  :nod


Tommy Smith wrote: Klopp should now seriously consider using Neco William as back up for Alex. at right-back.


Alex Trent Arnold ?  :Oo:
User avatar
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member
 
Posts: 6970
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:35 pm
Location: ireland

Postby damjan193 » Thu Feb 06, 2020 6:32 pm

red till i die!! » Thu Feb 06, 2020 1:39 am wrote:A trophy is a trophy so with any luck we will win this one as well  :nod  Would love Manure in the final  :nod


Tommy Smith wrote: Klopp should now seriously consider using Neco William as back up for Alex. at right-back.


Alex Trent Arnold ?  :Oo:

Come on mate, don't be a dick. He clearly meant Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain  :D
damjan193
LFC Super Member
 
Posts: 7433
Joined: Wed May 13, 2009 10:25 pm

Postby Santa » Fri Feb 07, 2020 10:09 am

damjan193 » Tue Feb 04, 2020 7:46 pm wrote:Luckly, it's not on any TV I think, so we won't be seeing the kids getting smashed at Anfield while the millionaires are too busy with their holidays.

Doubters  :no
Never try to teach a pig to sing...

...it only waste your time, and annoys the pig
User avatar
Santa
>> LFC Elite Member <<
 
Posts: 4996
Joined: Tue May 25, 2004 6:07 pm

Postby leeroy74 » Wed Feb 12, 2020 11:22 am

damjan193 » Thu Feb 06, 2020 5:32 pm wrote:
red till i die!! » Thu Feb 06, 2020 1:39 am wrote:A trophy is a trophy so with any luck we will win this one as well  :nod  Would love Manure in the final  :nod


Tommy Smith wrote: Klopp should now seriously consider using Neco William as back up for Alex. at right-back.


Alex Trent Arnold ?  :Oo:

Come on mate, don't be a dick. He clearly meant Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain  :D


Terence Trent Darby?  :Oo:
User avatar
leeroy74
LFC Super Member
 
Posts: 1139
Joined: Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:20 pm

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - Games

 


  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests

  • Advertisement
cron
Online Shop Builder Sell online and/or ePOS Till System sell in-store ShopTill-e provides you everything you need... With ShopTill-e you can sell everywhere it's a true Multichannel Retailing system!