Premier League Fixtures List In Full 2016/2017

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby C-R » Wed Jun 15, 2016 9:10 am

Arsenal away first match, hmm, nice, obviously the second game against Burnley is switched to Turf Moor

James Pearce (Liverpool Echo)...

The Premier League won't object to the change so Liverpool just need Burnley to agree for that game to be moved from Anfield to Turf Moor.

Liverpool have written to Burnley asking for them to agree to reverse the fixture so the Reds would travel to Turf Moor on weekend of Aug 20.
C-R
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby johnbarnes » Wed Jun 15, 2016 11:42 am

Not a bad start to the season really. Potentially testing, but at the same time both Chle$ki and Manure will be playing under new management styles. So playing them at the beginning of the season gives them little time time to prepare for us!  :buttrock
johnbarnes
LFC Super Member

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Wed Jun 15, 2016 12:29 pm

johnbarnes » Wed Jun 15, 2016 10:42 am wrote:Not a bad start to the season really. Potentially testing, but at the same time both Chle$ki and Manure will be playing under new management styles. So playing them at the beginning of the season gives them little time time to prepare for us!  :buttrock

I reckon it's awful, teams that do well tend to have an easy start where they rack up points and gain confidence from the fact that they are winning games and front running.
With a run like Arsenal(A), Leicester(H), Spurs(A) and Chelsea(A) we could easily be 9 or 10 points behind the top teams before we even get halfway through September. It was the same last season as well, it's a joke.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby leeroy74 » Wed Jun 15, 2016 3:20 pm

fk me your a misery.
leeroy74
LFC Super Member

Postby redshade » Wed Jun 15, 2016 3:34 pm

Few tough games to begin with but just after mannures gamr uptil the game in Dec vs City the run in is not that bad.
redshade
LFC Guru Member

Postby redshade » Wed Jun 15, 2016 3:36 pm

We tend to play better against the top sides anyway.
Opening day beating Arsenal on their turf would be sweet.
redshade
LFC Guru Member

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Wed Jun 15, 2016 5:05 pm

leeroy74 » Wed Jun 15, 2016 2:20 pm wrote:fk me your a misery.

Nah, just realistic.
Since Rafa left our league finishes have been 7th, 6th, 8th, 7th, 2nd, 6th and 8th, in fact we have finished above Tottenham just once in the last 7 years, forgive me if I don't see Mane as the catalyst to catapult us back into contention for the top prizes in the game again.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Wed Jun 15, 2016 8:03 pm

ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Wed Jun 15, 2016 4:05 pm wrote:

Nah, just realistic.
Since Rafa left our league finishes have been 7th, 6th, 8th, 7th, 2nd, 6th and 8th, in fact we have finished above Tottenham just once in the last 7 years, forgive me if I don't see Mane as the catalyst to catapult us back into contention for the top prizes in the game again.

Yakka excuse my interruption ,but your posts used to be ones I sought out on this forum ,they were intelligent well thought out and came from someone old enough and wise enough to breeze past all the hyperbole ,one who had seen the type of winning football I and the older members remember.

In point of fact ,you were one of those people who used to suggest patience when a posters preference was to blast the manager and the owners ,so excuse me if my delivery is blunt ,but what the fuck happened fella  ???  I mean in the past when you delivered your  post and I read it, I could almost see you standing in the Kop all those years ago ,and trust me it doesn't happen with many forum members mate ,we are a select group ,the few who've seen it all ,the auld fellas ,but lately I see the kind of shite you see on Twitter. You yourself once posted a response to a post I had made suggesting I should keep myself in check and how out of character it was for me ,so think of this as returning the favour. :D

Don't let the moaners suck you down to their level ,it happened to the likes of  Big Al ,Big Mick and Saint , all were good posters who let fear of the future for this club prevent them from posting.
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Reg » Sat Jun 18, 2016 12:37 am

Great final run in, we can pick up some serious points there...

Need to start with a bang, full power from the off through til the end of October.

Got to say top 4 is realistic basis the fixture list, need to convert to performance on the field though.
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Sat Jun 18, 2016 7:27 pm

RED BEERGOGGLES » Wed Jun 15, 2016 7:03 pm wrote:
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Wed Jun 15, 2016 4:05 pm wrote:

Nah, just realistic.

Yakka excuse my interruption ,but your posts used to be ones I sought out on this forum ,they were intelligent well thought out and came from someone old enough and wise enough to breeze past all the hyperbole ,one who had seen the type of winning football I and the older members remember.

In point of fact ,you were one of those people who used to suggest patience when a posters preference was to blast the manager and the owners ,so excuse me if my delivery is blunt ,but what the fuck happened fella  ???  I mean in the past when you delivered your  post and I read it, I could almost see you standing in the Kop all those years ago ,and trust me it doesn't happen with many forum members mate ,we are a select group ,the few who've seen it all ,the auld fellas ,but lately I see the kind of shite you see on Twitter. You yourself once posted a response to a post I had made suggesting I should keep myself in check and how out of character it was for me ,so think of this as returning the favour. :D

Don't let the moaners suck you down to their level ,it happened to the likes of  Big Al ,Big Mick and Saint , all were good posters who let fear of the future for this club prevent them from posting.

I do all my moaning in the summer months mate when the club can actually do something to change things (i.e sign some decent players). Once the season starts whinging is pointless, no one can do anything anyway.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Tue Jun 21, 2016 4:55 pm

I don't think any Liverpool fan looks forward to transfer season mate ,all the rumours are just so soul destroying ,link after link associating us with frankly underwhelming additions. I would prefer to think on how different our eleven (whoever they are ) and squad will look next season, because one thing is for sure is Klopp wont allow room on the bus for the passengers that derailed the season just gone.
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby leeroy74 » Thu Jun 23, 2016 12:38 pm

I've gone through the fixtures and scored them as I think the results SHOULD go and we finished with P38  W24  D9  L5   PTS 81
leeroy74
LFC Super Member

Postby redshade » Thu Jun 23, 2016 8:48 pm

Lol fair play mate. Now post your predicted results.
redshade
LFC Guru Member

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Tue Jun 28, 2016 7:29 pm

We play our first pre season friendly a week on Friday against Tranmere so it won't be long before the footy is back.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby leeroy74 » Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:43 pm

Euros are still on too!
leeroy74
LFC Super Member

Return to Liverpool FC - Games