Liverpool games via the web - Links to streaming sites for all lfc gam

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby TheoRacle » Tue Nov 29, 2005 7:56 am

Since none of the TV stations in Australia seems to be interested in televising the Sunderland match perhaps its a good time to centralize peoples hot links to sites that stream our games (or other games of interest). Those interested can simply check this thread before each matchday to find out the best place to watch.

Obviously streaming video would be great but live radio streaming would be Ok if thats all we can get.

C'mon CGGY you're a resourceful girl, can you start us off?
"My Maserati does one eighty five - I lost my license, now I don't drive..."
TheoRacle
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bossy » Wed Dec 07, 2005 2:29 pm

Website with links to most of the games is AsiaPlate. New here so don't want to post a 3rd party link in case I go against the rules but if you google it or just add www and com it should get you there!
They have links to games for PPLive PPstream and others. It's free but you have to register to follow the link.
I have no affiliation to the Asiaplate site which I think is linked with bookmakers etc.
up the andies in the indies in me undies
bossy

Postby 114-1134093424 » Mon Dec 12, 2005 3:43 pm

i have pplive but why it seems to alway be stuck and always buffering? ????? its really annoying any advice on how i can watch pp live without any problems??
114-1134093424

Postby SouthCoastShankly » Mon Dec 12, 2005 4:03 pm

real madrid galacticos wrote:i have pplive but why it seems to alway be stuck and always buffering? ????? its really annoying any advice on how i can watch pp live without any problems??

Get a better PC or get a better Broadband connection. I have a 2Mbps connection and its fine
SouthCoastShankly
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Return to Liverpool FC - Games