Breath,stretch,shake,let it go

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby the great one » Sun Sep 19, 2004 8:46 pm

A.B. wrote:Didn't we have cleen sheets in the past 4 games we played at Trafford or was it just one?

nope we got smashed 4-0 and hypia sent off after 5 minutes :angry:
''I know Mourinho likes to tell people that he is the European champion manager but he's not now. That belongs to Benitez. '' Jamie Carragher
the great one
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Sun Sep 19, 2004 8:52 pm

but we won last time we played and kept a clean sheet.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby the great one » Mon Sep 20, 2004 5:01 pm

''I know Mourinho likes to tell people that he is the European champion manager but he's not now. That belongs to Benitez. '' Jamie Carragher
the great one
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby azriahmad » Tue Sep 21, 2004 5:39 am

My good friend, who is an ardent manure fan, wondered why Liverpool played Dudek when he has had many bad games when Liverpool plays manure...
Also, the Liverpool players seemed so scared to go and tackle/harass Ronaldo when he is on the ball.
azriahmad
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Tue Sep 21, 2004 5:20 pm

You know why we didn't tackle Ronaldo? Because we were at Old Trafford. Ronaldo falls on his a$$ to easily and a aggressive tackle would had gotten the player a red card.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby Leonmc0708 » Tue Sep 21, 2004 6:34 pm

The lad does go down quite easily, but he looks a good player.

I cant help thinking he is a bit of a one trick pony, and if one of the lads went thru him the first two times he tries the stepover then he will not do it again.
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby taff » Tue Sep 21, 2004 8:43 pm

A.B. wrote:You know why we didn't tackle Ronaldo? Because we were at Old Trafford. Ronaldo falls on his a$$ to easily and a aggressive tackle would had gotten the player a red card.

He done us over simple as that and no I dont like it but its true

Their wings battered ours all game nowhere in the first half for SG and Alonso to spread the ball to apart from hopeful hits to Garcia or Cisse which Manu swept up no problem. Keane sat in front of the back four lording it and his passing was superb.

Even Wes bloody Brown attacked us and linked with Ronaldo, Josemi although solid did not threaten with Finnan he did a few times on his own but Finnan was exposed as a defender filling in for an attacker.

Alonso came good but looked shellshocked in the first half with Mancs running everywhere. Garcia got marshalled as well.

We played a well up for it team last night who know each other and whilst I think the future is ours theres a lot of work to be done in all honesty and some hard decisionsn i.e. Kewell kick up the a** or stick with him and the need for a striker maybe in January and pace in central defence and a goalie
taff
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Tue Sep 21, 2004 9:26 pm

Kewell needs the boot, for some reason I sence that he doesn't want to be here. Bring on Warnock and Nunez, use the money from Kewell to buy a good defencive player
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby the great one » Tue Sep 21, 2004 9:51 pm

A.B. wrote:Kewell needs the boot, for some reason I sence that he doesn't want to be here. Bring on Warnock and Nunez, use the money from Kewell to buy a good defencive player

defensive player we have welsh,diao,biscan,hamman and alonso we need some creative in the middle of the park to feed the ball to cisse or whoever is up front.
the great one
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Tue Sep 21, 2004 10:21 pm

I don't know if you lived in a cave but Biscan is not a good player when he defends in the back. What we need is Cisse to run after balls not just wait for them to drop at his feet.
Last edited by A.B. on Tue Sep 21, 2004 10:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - Games