Whats happened to insua?

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby bunglemark2 » Tue Mar 03, 2009 3:32 pm

Hopefully he does...
And Amoo as well....
Anybody, ffs, who can play "properly" on the wing....
http://s2.tinypic.com/30ldif7_th.jpg
See yooo, Judas. Yoo're gettin' on mah titz !
bunglemark2

Postby Ciggy » Wed Mar 04, 2009 9:40 am

Played well last night did the little argie deffo going to be a first teamer soon, has that aggression to get forward and try and score aswell. Can see Dossenna goin back to Italy in the summer.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ace Ventura » Wed Mar 04, 2009 9:49 am

Considering it was his first game back i thought he played really well.
Got himself into some decent positions and looked to overlap with Riera, he should of used the ball better on the one time he did get in behind though.
I like his agression, he also showed at times the quick feet that Scott mentioned before the game in this thread.

He isnt quite at Aurellios level yet, but in time looks like he has the ability to move beyond that, definately back up to the brazilian ahead of Dossena, which should spell the end for the italian in the summer i would think.

ALLLRIGHTY THEN !!
Ace Ventura
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby destro » Wed Mar 04, 2009 10:08 am

bigmick wrote:"He's been catching pidgeons at home mate", being the whisper which has alledgedly come, if not from the horses mouth (because horses can't talk) but from within the stables.

Oh yes they can !!
destro

Postby bigmick » Wed Mar 04, 2009 10:11 am

:D These You tube clips are a good addition to the forum I reckon, nice that. I was kind of expecting Bilko to make an appearance as for some reason it kind of reminded me of that show.
"se e in una bottigla ed e bianco, e latte".
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby destro » Wed Mar 04, 2009 10:14 am

:D there is a rumour in show business that they use to smear his teeth with peanut butter to get his lips to move ( MR ED not Bilko ) but I am not having any of that, he really could talk........couldn't he ? ???
destro

Postby bigmick » Wed Mar 04, 2009 10:29 am

We used to have a black Labrador called Jack when I was a kid. If you chewed a Toffo (remember them?) until it was really soft and stuck it to the inside Roof of Jacks mouth, he'd spend the next ten minutes trying to manoever it off with a combination of his tongue and this curious rolling around on his back motion. Kids can be very cruel sometimes, and I guess we were no different. I would say in our defence though, that Jack did have the prize of the well chewed Toffo which he had licked into a shadow of it's former self, once he actually prized it from the top tier of his North and South.

I think he used to secretly quite enjoy the challenge. Probably the excercise too I should think.
Last edited by bigmick on Wed Mar 04, 2009 10:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
"se e in una bottigla ed e bianco, e latte".
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Wed Mar 04, 2009 12:28 pm

It beggars belief that we felt the need to spend £7m on Dossena when we already had this kid and Aurelio in the squad. ???
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby tubby » Wed Mar 04, 2009 12:41 pm

Yes but no one knew for certain how well Insua would do. It's an easy thing to say retrospectivley but in light of it im sure Dossena will be sold. He is still in the 1st team for Italy so we should be able to offload him easy.
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Cool Hand Luke » Wed Mar 04, 2009 11:26 pm

No one is saying he is the best left back in the world or even the best left back at the club. The point is he is worth the investment, just like Ashley Cole was for Arsenal and just how Rafael is for Man Utd.

If we play Insua regularly this season he will cost us some goals but it is worth it in the long term and the only way he will ever become a serious player is if he actually plays first team.

You have to invest in young players by giving them playing time that actually matters.

i think yes what about you
Cool Hand Luke
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion