Watch saturdays game live and free - On your computer!

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby 72-1136150807 » Thu Jan 12, 2006 2:49 am

First and foremost, YES THATS RIGHT TOTALLY FREE!!! :D

Thought I would post this up now, instead of Saturday, as that way if it gives people time to get it working instead of a mad last minute rush at 3pm on Saturday!

Right this is for those that don’t get the chance to go to games that often (or at all) or for those that want to watch the WHOLE game, as opposed to MOTD or the extended highlights on Sky. So to carry on from a thread posted a few weeks ago for a live stream………………
I have been researching this stuff for a while, so I know it works extremely well. This way of watching it, works best, with more people using it. As everybody then shares their bandwidth to keep a stable connection, but enough of the technical mumbo jumbo!!!

Ok this first link is the link for you to find all the software that I will be talking about, so just click it and go to the software you want, click the link and d/load the software. http://www.streamsports.net/TVKoo.html

The following goes for all software:
I would suggest that you ‘save’ (instead of 'run') it to your computer and save it on your desktop, so that you can access the install programme easily.
Install the software and then look below for any further information to help you with the particular software you have downloaded.

There are eight programs on that link, I have tried seven of them, and will only give details of the ones that I would recommend, as I have personally watched footy on these with no problem. Just click the link to software then scroll down for the link for where you can download it from.

TVKoo
The above link, is actually linking directly to the TVKoo page, he link to the software is on the right hand side in a sky blue box.

So I will start with this application. This may be the best, as the channels are in English, so it is a lot easier to navigate and use. Download, install and start the software. You will see a list of the channels on the left hand side, with the number of people currently viewing next to it. If you know what channel the game you are looking for is on, just double click it in the list and then give it a few minutes to load and buffer.
After a few minutes the game will come up, it may be a bit jumpy at the start but will settle down after a few minutes as your connection becomes stronger.

PPStream
http://www.streamsports.net/PPstream.html
Link to software on right hand side in a sky blue box.

Ok, PPSream, this is the one I have used the most (as the above is the newest application out and has less users at times, so connection can at times be unstable!)
Only problem with this one is, its all in Chinese. Don’t worry though, when the games are on, the channel the game is on is normally one of the first few channels, as it will have MANY viewers, I have watched LFC games with 35,000 other people on this software, with not one cut out in 90mins.
Again, just d/load, install and run the software, when open, you will see a list of channels in Chinese, apart from some like CCTV-5, Star Sports and ESPN for example, which funnily enough do show football.
Try the channels at the top, with the most viewers until you find the match you are looking for. If you feel this is not what you want to do, you can go to this translation page (link below) and try and work out what channel you are looking for, though the translations are very poor. You can also use this translation page to watch the match too if you prefer.
As I say, this has easily been the most reliable software for me, and over time I have begun to know what channels are what, but as I say, when there are games on, the channels are normally at the top, due to the number of people watching. So all in all its not a problem.
Also, you will know you are in business and its about to start when you see a little red and yellow bird on your screen.

Link for PPStream channel list translation and online tv page:
http://translate.google.com/transla....&u=http

PPLive
http://www.streamsports.net/pplive.html
Link to software in sky blue box on right hand side.

Ok, this software, was the first software of this kind that I have used, again the channels are in Chinese, and since they have updated the software, its seems to have got even harder to use! It is very reliable however, as a lot of people use this application. The best way I have found to get around the problem of the channels being in Chinese, is to go to a channel list that has been translated, and click the ‘Play’ buuton, what this will do is automatically open the PPLive software for you and start the program, again the translations are very poor, and almost never what they state..Example a premier league game could be seen as ‘Top 18 English Discovery’ or probably even worse, so you again just check the channels until you find what you want.
Link for translation of sports channels currently playing on PPLive:
http://translate.google.com/transla....?u=http

Ok, that should be enough to get you started at least.
I would say that the easiest to use is definetly TVKoo and its becoming a lot more reliable by the week. PPStream, is the most reliable as there are up to 100,000 people on there at times (if say 3 or 4 PL games are shown at 3pm kick off on a Saturday!). But just a bit niggly due to the channel list being Chinese, but like I said CCTV and Star Sports are in English and show footy, so you just check the rest until you find what you want. Also the following link you can use to manually check what the translations are, as it has the English in one column and what it would look like in Chinese in the other(its on the right hand side of the link), you could also use this for PPLIVE: http://www.boxtobox.co.uk/news.php
PPLive, again like PPstream is reliable but a bit less easy to use, though if you just use the sports translation page I linked to above it makes life so uch easier as you can start from there. Instead of starting PPlive yourself, just click ‘Play’ and it will automatically open PPLive for you. That link again is: http://translate.google.com/transla....?u=http

HINTS AND TIPS (from personal experience):
*The software d/loads are just a couple of megabytes each and take up maybe 10Mb once installed, so very small files and aplications. Also I have had no problems whatsoever in relation to spyware/adware or viruses with these programs.

*You must have at least a 1Mb broadband connection, though I would recommend a 2Mb, if you have 512kb connection, you would see the picture for a few seconds then it will stop, and so on and so forth, quite pointless unless you want to check it works ahead of upgrading.

*Ensure you allow whatever software you use (I have all three installed) to access the internet through your firewall.

*Allow time for the channel to buffer and start (you should see a %, when it hits 100 then it should start).

*It may stop and start a bit for the first few minutes, this is normal, needs time to get a stable connection

*For full screen (on all applications) double click the centre of the screen where the match is being played.

*Don’t worry if a channel doesn’t load up, sometimes this happens. Try again, or try another software, sometimes channels go down, but it is hard to find out when this happens until too late.

*Likely commentary will be in Chinese (I assume, could be Korean/Japanese etc;) I ave only heard English commentary a few times, cant remember where though, I think it may have been ESPN. I just turn the volume down anyway.

*Don’t open more than one software at once, if you download more than one to use.

*Don’t use any P2P software or download anything whilst trying to load and watch a game, it will affect your bandwidth and what you want to watch.

*Try and join a channel BEFORE kick off, that way you should have a stable connection by kick off time.

*You can watch more than football, there are many Oriental films on at night, and I have watched quite a few too. You can also find English films at times too (well english speaking I should say!), I once watched Duece Bigalow (a European one of some kind, think it was the second installment!) in English and it had Far Eastern subtitles. So have a look around to see whats on. Also plenty of live NBA to be had on there too!

If I think of anymore tips, I will add them to this thread, if and when that may be.
Also, feel free to ask me any questions, I will do my best to help, though all I do know abput this stuff, I have learnt myself. But feel free to ask nonetheless!!

OH, I so nearly forgot the most important link of them all!!!  The one that tells you what games are on and at what time, and what channel and application you can find them on, for example our game against Tottenham on Saturday is available on ‘Dragon TV’ on PPStream or ‘Star Sports’ on TVKoo.
Here is the link:

http://www.freefootball.org/upcoming.php
72-1136150807

Postby 112-1077774096 » Thu Jan 12, 2006 3:25 am

ooooooooo your trying soooooooo hard to be liked,

i know you havent changed and hopefully soon you will be off here again
112-1077774096

Postby el_stinger » Thu Jan 12, 2006 3:30 am

peewee wrote:ooooooooo your trying soooooooo hard to be liked,

i know you havent changed and hopefully soon you will be off here again

Whats all that about?
el_stinger
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Thu Jan 12, 2006 3:34 am

hoodfella is liverpoolanytime who was banned for his aggressive nature on here, his racism and his bullying and abuse of other posters

he went over the mods heads to the head guy and cried to him to be allowed back on, he was allowed back and asked to not reveal his real identity, but he is such an egomaniac that he had to start a post saying who he is. anyway he is falsley being nice and its only a matter of time before he reverts to his true self and gets banned again. either that or LFC will see sense and kick him back of the forum
112-1077774096

Postby el_stinger » Thu Jan 12, 2006 3:46 am

Fair enough, can't have racists on here. As far as agressiveness goes, there are plenty more on here peewee that could very well fit into that category.
el_stinger
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 72-1136150807 » Thu Jan 12, 2006 4:01 am

peewee wrote:hoodfella is liverpoolanytime who was banned for his aggressive nature on here, his racism and his bullying and abuse of other posters

he went over the mods heads to the head guy and cried to him to be allowed back on, he was allowed back and asked to not reveal his real identity, but he is such an egomaniac that he had to start a post saying who he is. anyway he is falsley being nice and its only a matter of time before he reverts to his true self and gets banned again. either that or LFC will see sense and kick him back of the forum

Say what you like, I know you dont like me or want me here, I have no qualms TBH, but you need to stop with the 'Racist' lies. Seriously!

Stop with the misinformation. :no

Thing is, this IS the real me, it was people like yourself before that I used to get riled by very very easily. But I have seen it is pointless and in all honesty I find your digs quite funny nowadays. Before I was pre-ocupied by people trying to take the p*ss, now I just want to post and become a valuable member of the boards, thats all, nothing more, nothing less.

So now I am just offering what I REALLY can to the forum, instead of arguments, because in the end of year 'Awards' just about everybody mentioned 'LIVERPOOLANYTIME' as part of argument of they year or whatever*, and TBH, thats not what I am about, this thread is what I am about.

Like I say, say as you will but stop with the racist business.
Thats the last I will say on the matter.

Thks.
:)

*Apart from Sabre who put LIVERPOOLANYTIME VS Racism
72-1136150807

Postby babu » Thu Jan 12, 2006 4:20 am

Hoodfella wrote:
peewee wrote:hoodfella is liverpoolanytime who was banned for his aggressive nature on here, his racism and his bullying and abuse of other posters

Say what you like, I know you dont like me or want me here, I have no qualms TBH, but you need to stop with the 'Racist' lies. Seriously!

Thing is, this IS the real me, it was people like yourself before that I used to get riled by very very easily. But I have seen it is pointless and in all honesty I find your digs quite funny nowadays. Before I was pre-ocupied by people trying to take the p*ss, now I just want to post and become a valuable member of the boards, thats all, nothing more, nothing less.

So now I am just offering what I REALLY can to the forum, instead of arguments, because in the end of year 'Awards' just about everybody mentioned 'LIVERPOOLANYTIME' as part of argument of they year or whatever, and TBH, thats not what I am about, this thread is what I am about.

Thks.

that's a joke LPA and you know it.

Its not mis-information and you did not start by getting provoked by others members. You flew off the handle and went nuts at other members for absolutly no reason.

You also have a funny view of your past, IMO you will never be able to see what you did wrong and the disruption you wrought.

I have always said you were a good poster on football topics (by far better than myself) but that in no way excuses your behaviour in other threads:

you have:
made and reinforced many racist comments

Threatened several members publicly and privately (in the vilest way)

been a major nuisance and well as a serious scary individual.

U have never taken responsibilty for your behaviour or even seen yourself at fault for anything.

I believe and so does peewee it seems that it is a matter of time before you do this again. You tried turning a new leaf before, but i wasn't long before you started attacking people and spouting your vile views.

You can't even be honest about why you were banned in the first place. You were warned and you were banned for some of the most hideous comments and threats i've ever read on this forum, on that alone you should not be allowed back, thats aside for the general disruption you cause.

I can't help feeling a little sorry for peewee because he's doing what he thinks is right and i agree, but he's getting a lot of stick for it.

Your holier than though attitude (which you've always had) is sickening now.

just
piss
off

babu
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Thu Jan 12, 2006 4:25 am

Hoodfella wrote:

So now I am just offering what I REALLY can to the forum, instead of arguments, because in the end of year 'Awards' just about everybody mentioned 'LIVERPOOLANYTIME' as part of argument of they year or whatever*, and TBH, thats not what I am about, this thread is what I am about.

Thks.

*Apart from Sabre who put LIVERPOOLANYTIME VS Racism

you are racist, you support terrorism, you are anti british, you revel in your criminal past, you revel in your drug abuse, you admit to liking using knives in fights, you are a gangster wannabe when the truth is you a sad boy.

that is the real you and quite a lot of members on here know that the real you and we have not been taken in by your obvious attempts to be nice, we know you havent changed, if you had you would have come on here and said sorry to all the members who you caused problems for to start with.

you have no attempt to do that, in fact you choose to hide behind other posters who cant see you for what you really are.

you will be gone soon

sad little boy, if this is the real you and you say the real you is a nice boy, why the name hoodfella, why the quote from the krays book?

its because you are the same little gangster wanna be that you were before
112-1077774096

Postby Lando_Griffin » Thu Jan 12, 2006 5:25 am

peewee has a point about the name, Hoodfella.

I believe you should really consider personal apologies to ALL the members you upset.
I'm not saying it will excuse your actions, infact I very much doubt it will. But it'd be a start.
Last edited by Lando_Griffin on Thu Jan 12, 2006 5:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 72-1136150807 » Thu Jan 12, 2006 5:51 am

peewee wrote:if you had you would have come on here and said sorry to all the members who you caused problems for to start with.

you have MADE no attempt to do that,

I direct you here:
http://www.liverpoolfc-newkit.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=15210

As for the 'qoute' I took it from the film Goodfellas, hence the name. Anyway of what relevance is that, if you think that qoutes have anything to do in relation to a person, what should we think about yours then? (go on, edit it now!!! Bet you do!! :laugh:)

You and Babu have said so many flagrant things, that I could easily quash, sentence by sentence. But you see, thats exactly what you guys WANT me to do, to try and prove that all you have said above is true. Fact is it isnt!
Hence my response.

Furthermore, you complain of my indiscretions, yet are willfully disrupting a perfectly good thread with no provacation, intended to help people. Hmmmmmmmmmm..............pot, black and all that!
72-1136150807

Postby 112-1077774096 » Thu Jan 12, 2006 5:59 am

you are a cu.nt, thats a fact. you are starting to argue again. and yes i will ruin every thread you start until you revert to your normal self and get banned AGAIN or you do the decent thing and just leave

every word i say about you is true, you know it, i know it, and very soon you will be banned again from this site.

its starting again, trying to justify everything, it wont be long now sad little boy

you must be so proud spotting that i made a typo, oooooooo we were all wrong about you, you are a great guy and we missed your wit so much on here. w.anker

just keep em coming karim, you are starting to bite, you are starting to justify your reason for being here, its close, you will blow soon and reveal you true self
Last edited by 112-1077774096 on Thu Jan 12, 2006 6:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
112-1077774096

Postby 72-1136150807 » Thu Jan 12, 2006 6:07 am

:sleep.......................................Anyway, if anyone needs help with anything in this thread, feel free to post and ask. Well anything regarding the first post :laugh:
72-1136150807

Postby 112-1077774096 » Thu Jan 12, 2006 6:18 am

its getting to you so much, you really want to give me abuse but your so scared that the real yo will be revealed

sad w.anker
112-1077774096

Postby 112-1077774096 » Thu Jan 12, 2006 6:20 am

hey w.anker, why do you hide your name when you log in? is there a reason for it?

so you can skulk round the forum, i also see you only pick up on my post and not babu's or landos.

you really are a sad little boy
112-1077774096

Postby 72-1136150807 » Thu Jan 12, 2006 6:23 am

I quote myself 'you and Babu' maybe you missed it ! Happy now?

72-1136150807

Next

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion