Tomkins latest... - Good read

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby stmichael » Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:11 pm

Tomkins latest on the implications of finishing 5th (or worse). I'll warn you it's quite long but nevertheless a decent read:

http://tomkinstimes.com/2010/03/the-implications-of-5th-or-worse/

Even though there are people on here who have accused him in the past of being all happy clappy and defending Rafa to the hilt no matter what, this article suggests to me that even he is having his doubts now.

There are also some worrying things in there aswell though, especially concerning Carragher and Gerrard.
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby Ben Patrick » Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:16 pm

stmichael wrote:Tomkins latest on the implications of finishing 5th (or worse). I'll warn you it's quite long but nevertheless a decent read:

http://tomkinstimes.com/2010/03/the-implications-of-5th-or-worse/

Even though there are people on here who have accused him in the past of being all happy clappy and defending Rafa to the hilt no matter what, this article suggests to me that even he is having his doubts now.

There are also some worrying things in there aswell though, especially concerning Carragher and Gerrard.

Had that sent to me, and his thoughts on carra and Gerrard are just an opinion he states arent they ?

Although it wouldnt surprise me in the slightest to be honest if they do want him out.

If i was a player i would be desperate for a change, especially if i was nearing the end of my career.
Sabre looks like a big lezzer
Ben Patrick

Postby Reg » Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:42 pm

SG only rejected Chavski because he thought we were capable of winning the league. Ooops ???
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC2007 » Wed Mar 10, 2010 5:58 pm

(even if missing out on £15m-rated Chamakh, when the player wanted to join the club on a free transfer, takes us back into Parry territory).

:angry: :D
LFC2007

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion