Ticket price petition

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby avalon88 » Sat Feb 24, 2007 10:35 pm

Well i just had to pay three hundred noted for my Barca ticket due to the fact that i cudnt get my hands on one via the club so i think the clubs should re evaluate the way that they sell the tickets aswell as the prices they charge.

300 notes but it will be worth it!!!!!!!!!
avalon88

Postby KennyisGod....still » Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:41 pm

I know its not every1s idea of a good game, but for the forthcoming Italy Scotland European Championships game in Bari, the Italians are chargin us tartan fans just £7 for tickets. If that can be done for Internationals why cant it be done for club games? And whats the chances of the SFA (never mind the English FA) reducin prices inline with that sentiment??
Stu Averill, a wannabe Scouse/Scot. I remember the good times & have faith in them comin back

Beside the Hillsborough Flame, I heard a Koppite mournin, "Why so many taken on that day?" Justice has never been done. But their memory we'll carry on. There'll be Glory Round The Fields Of Anfield Road
KennyisGod....still
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby puroresu » Mon Feb 26, 2007 1:08 pm

Liverpools ticket prices are good in comparison to other sides in the EPL.  However we are all being ripped off.  The Prem clubs try and justify the high prices because of player wages and transfer fees.  However the big clubs in Europe pay just as much money for players and wages yet its cheaper. Why can top sides in Europe charge as low as £10 for tickets and season tickets are far cheaper?
puroresu

Postby dawson99 » Mon Feb 26, 2007 1:17 pm

its this simple. if u cant afford it, dont buy a ticket. if people dont buy tickets the prices will come down.

its supply and demand.
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby puroresu » Mon Feb 26, 2007 1:35 pm

dawson99 wrote:its this simple. if u cant afford it, dont buy a ticket. if people dont buy tickets the prices will come down.

its supply and demand.

There will always be enough people who can afford at the expense of those who get priced out of going to the Football.

My brother is going to marseille in March and to watch a game at the veledrome it will cost him £10.  Cost you more to watch Macclesfield
puroresu

Postby tithead » Mon Feb 26, 2007 1:44 pm

Ticket prices 05/06

Couldn't find a chart to show prices for this season, no doubt they are dearer than mentioned here though.

Who the hell would pay £70 to watch the spuds?
tithead

Postby hello_red » Mon Feb 26, 2007 3:20 pm

welcome to England, over taxed and over charged! nothing you can do about that bar go and support :censored: inter or valencia!
hello_red
LFC Super Member

Postby shanks72 » Wed Feb 28, 2007 11:46 pm

puroresu wrote:
dawson99 wrote:its this simple. if u cant afford it, dont buy a ticket. if people dont buy tickets the prices will come down.

its supply and demand.

There will always be enough people who can afford at the expense of those who get priced out of going to the Football.

Unfortunately, this is very true..  :(
Image Image

REST IN PEACE DRUMMERPHIL, YNWA

underneath are the everlasting arms
deuteronomy 33:27
shanks72
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion