Theo paphitis - He makes me sick!

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby LondonTeen » Wed Oct 27, 2004 9:23 pm

He is chatting out of his ****** to say he never heard anything from that lot of scum, he was 25 years away for god`s sake!!
LondonTeen

Postby The Canadian Red Army » Wed Oct 27, 2004 10:49 pm

what in gods name are u talking about
RIP - Drummerphil - YNWA
" Whats a holly kipper CRA? Is that a scene from batman and Robin :D" - CGGY
This is soo true - Daniel - sweetest guy in the world,soft and gentle but good in bed! hes a keeper!!!!!!
The Canadian Red Army
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby greenred » Wed Oct 27, 2004 11:37 pm

just another cockney sparra with a bevvy on him.
ImageImageImage
greenred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The Canadian Red Army » Wed Oct 27, 2004 11:38 pm

greenred wrote:just another cockney sparra with a bevvy on him.

can i have an english translation for what u just said plz
RIP - Drummerphil - YNWA
This is soo true - Daniel - sweetest guy in the world,soft and gentle but good in bed! hes a keeper!!!!!!
The Canadian Red Army
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby greenred » Wed Oct 27, 2004 11:41 pm

The young gentleman cometh from London town and he may have indulged in a glass or two of creme de manthe :D
ImageImageImage
greenred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Wed Oct 27, 2004 11:41 pm

The Canadian Red Army wrote:
greenred wrote:just another cockney sparra with a bevvy on him.

can i have an english translation for what u just said plz

:D
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The Canadian Red Army » Wed Oct 27, 2004 11:53 pm

hey remember im canadian so i had no idea what in the world u said
and getting drunk doesnt help either lol
RIP - Drummerphil - YNWA
The Canadian Red Army
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Woollyback » Thu Oct 28, 2004 12:12 am

Theo Paphitis is in fact a terrible disease affecting cheeky-chirpy Londoners who've had a couple of halves of shandy. It is thought to be caused by the "Cockney w*nker" virus, a virulently infectious parasite mostly found in south east London but often reported in south west Manchester. Symptoms include chronic verbal diarrhoea, selective blindness and a complete inability to hear anything in one's surroundings apart from that which one chooses to hear. Sufferers can often be identified by their characteristic faux-burberry baseball caps and propensity for indiscriminate violence. Contact with infected persons is strongly discouraged, other than with the aid of an electric cattle-prod. Home Office guidelines state that agitated sufferers are soon silenced by repeated chants of "three nil".   :D
Last edited by Woollyback on Thu Oct 28, 2004 12:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Thu Oct 28, 2004 12:15 am

Woollyback wrote:Theo Paphitis is in fact a terrible disease affecting cheeky-chirpy Londoners who've had a couple of halves of shandy. It is thought to be caused by the "Cockney w*nker virus, a virulently infectious parasite mostly found in south east London but often reported in south west Manchester. Symptoms include chronic verbal diarrhoea, selective blindness and a complete inability to hear anything in one's surroundings apart from that which one chooses to hear. Sufferers can often be identified by their characteristic faux-burberry baseball caps and propensity for indiscriminate violence. Contact with infected persons is strongly discouraged, other than with the aid of an electric cattle-prod. Home Office guidelines state that agitated sufferers are soon silenced by repeated chants of "three nil".   :D

:laugh: lol nice one wooly  :D
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby adayinthelife » Thu Oct 28, 2004 12:28 am

That paphitis is nothing but a greek pillow biter who cried about ferencvaros fans singing racist chants,he was just in shock it wasn't coming from the millwall end for once. :laugh:
Smith to Shankly:My thigh is a bit sore,but I think I could play.
Shankly to Fagan:Tell him,Joe.He has got no chance of playing.
Smith to Fagan:Tell him to sod off.It is not his leg,it's mine.
Shankly to Smith:Oh no son.You are wrong,son.It is not your leg.
It is Liverpool Football Club's leg.
adayinthelife
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby MFC & Proud » Thu Oct 28, 2004 12:46 am

adayinthelife wrote:That paphitis is nothing but a greek pillow biter who cried about ferencvaros fans singing racist chants,he was just in shock it wasn't coming from the millwall end for once. :laugh:

Sorry to dissapoint you but we don't like him also.

Oh and the old chestnut of racist chanting!  I didn't hear any last night, only booing of a Liverpool player who happened to be black for amking an OTT tackle on one of our BLACK players, sorry didn't know that was racist.
MFC & Proud

Postby 79-1098893284 » Thu Oct 28, 2004 1:36 am

Woollyback wrote:Theo Paphitis is in fact a terrible disease affecting cheeky-chirpy Londoners who've had a couple of halves of shandy. It is thought to be caused by the "Cockney w*nker" virus, a virulently infectious parasite mostly found in south east London but often reported in south west Manchester. Symptoms include chronic verbal diarrhoea, selective blindness and a complete inability to hear anything in one's surroundings apart from that which one chooses to hear. Sufferers can often be identified by their characteristic faux-burberry baseball caps and propensity for indiscriminate violence. Contact with infected persons is strongly discouraged, other than with the aid of an electric cattle-prod. Home Office guidelines state that agitated sufferers are soon silenced by repeated chants of "three nil".   :D

Hes leaving at the end of the season by popular demand, hes seen as a self publicist who has outstayed his welcome, so slag away.
79-1098893284

Postby Woollyback » Thu Oct 28, 2004 1:37 am

Who the f*ck is he anyway, your chairman?   ???
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 79-1098893284 » Thu Oct 28, 2004 1:39 am

Woollyback wrote:Who the f*ck is he anyway, your chairman?   ???

Yep!
79-1098893284

Postby dawson99 » Thu Oct 28, 2004 8:16 am

what i dont get is why he thinks he can say there was no chanting...

so what he thinks happened is that there were a few thousand liverpool fans surrounded by 15 thousand millwall fans in their ground. we went 2-0 up so decided to throw chairs for no reason?

how can he say that? the guy makes me feel sick, i just got nto work and im already mad for the day...

arggggggggghhhhhhhhhh i cant ptu into words my anger right now, i need some orange juice to calm down :angry: :angry: :angry:
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion