The champions league draw hard for us

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby 112-1077774096 » Thu Aug 26, 2004 10:07 am

Redtribe wrote:Whatever happens at least we there again and can look forward to some big nights ahead against Europes elite!

quite agree, one of my last games before i moved to malaysia was the Roma game, fantastic atmosphere
112-1077774096

Postby Bruno Zidane! » Thu Aug 26, 2004 10:12 am

SCARED.....I cant fookin wait, were back in the champions league and the draws today, the bigger the team the better, i think teams around europe will be thinking that one of the biggest names in the game is runnin one of the biggest clubs in the game and i cant see many teams wanting to face the reds once the new lads have settled in and rafas got us playin his way.....everyone should be looking forward to the draw today. This is what footballs all about, the european cup, and the reds are back were they belong!!!!

If you wanna win the biggest cup, youve gotta beat the biggest teams!
Chopper:Look, you're not still angry at me about the leg, are you?
Neville Bartos : Nah, forget about it.
Chopper : Because I don't know if you remember, Neville, but I had that bloody shotgun pointed at your head. I reconsidered and dropped it down to your kneecap. Remember?
Bruno Zidane!
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Bruno Zidane! » Thu Aug 26, 2004 10:13 am

SCARED.....I cant fookin wait, were back in the champions league and the draws today, the bigger the team the better, i think teams around europe will be thinking that one of the biggest names in the game is runnin one of the biggest clubs in the game and i cant see many teams wanting to face the reds once the new lads have settled in and rafas got us playin his way.....everyone should be looking forward to the draw today. This is what footballs all about, the european cup, and the reds are back were they belong!!!!

If you wanna win the biggest cup, youve gotta beat the biggest teams!
Chopper : Because I don't know if you remember, Neville, but I had that bloody shotgun pointed at your head. I reconsidered and dropped it down to your kneecap. Remember?
Bruno Zidane!
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Thu Aug 26, 2004 10:18 am

True bruno we do raise our games against better teams heres hoping we dont get arsenal tho ??? Let someone else knock them out :D
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Redtribe » Thu Aug 26, 2004 10:20 am

So important you had to say it twice! :D

Totally agree with you though
Redtribe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Roger Red Hat » Thu Aug 26, 2004 10:29 am

Nah, bring on Arsenal, we play them minimum twice a season so we should be used to playing them by now. They're good but a team is only as good as the performance on the day and on our day. against a big gun, Liverpool can be awesome.

On the other hand it would be nice to get an easy ride through to the knockout stages! Valencia are not gonna wanna play us cos they know what Rafa is capable of.
Madrid would be a good game. Owen however would be quiet. In fact he probably wouldn't start for them.

all in all Im looking forward to it. Bring on anyone , LFC are good enough to beat anyone.
Sex, drugs and sausage rolls!
Roger Red Hat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Roger Red Hat » Thu Aug 26, 2004 10:29 am

Bring them all on. Liverpool will give anyone a game. And we are capable of beating any team on our day.
Sex, drugs and sausage rolls!
Roger Red Hat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Bruno Zidane! » Thu Aug 26, 2004 10:31 am

Redtribe wrote:So important you had to say it twice! :D

Totally agree with you though

Oh $h!t! only just realised id posted twice then but was worth readin twice though! Agree about someone else knockin arsenal out as well, 43 games unbeaten, i think its about time they put a hadicap on arsenal and mad them play with ten men or soemthin, anyone got any ideas on what the fa could do to hadicap them! i reckon they just drug test them cos there defo on somethin,although who was it who ended forests unbeaten record.....you betya, the reds did and who says we wont do it again.....or is that just tryin to be to positive!
Bruno Zidane!
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ckay » Thu Aug 26, 2004 10:39 am

To win it you have to play and beat the best. We stand as good a chance as anyone else in pot a and b of winning it.

It's been a long time coming round but I can't wait for it all to kick off!!!

Come on lads ( and ladies )! Lets kick some european ******!!
ckay
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Bruno Zidane! » Thu Aug 26, 2004 10:57 am

Also all weve got to do is look to last years champ lge final for inspiration and this years euro championships, did anyone tip a monaco v porto final, never mind porto to win or greece to take the euro cup, i doubt it and if they can manage to make it, there is nothin to stop us making it.....Beware of the underdogs!
Bruno Zidane!
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby banana » Thu Aug 26, 2004 11:00 am

Lee J: For your information we can't draw Arsenal. No teams from the same nation will be grouped together in the first phase.
If football is banned in heaven. I'd rather go to hell.
banana
LFC Super Member

Postby Starbridge42 » Thu Aug 26, 2004 11:04 am

Noice!
I didn't like Italy, it was like living in a foreign country - Ian Rush
'In most associations half of the committee does all the work while the other half does nothing. I am pleased to report that in this football club it is the reverse.' - Liverpool Echo
Starbridge42
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Location: The land of pixies and and elephants and little green men with purple boogers. Wow I must have eaten

Postby REDTILLDEAD » Thu Aug 26, 2004 11:19 am

"Come on red men"!!  we are not afraid of anyone. : :suspect:
"THERE ARE TWO GREAT FOOTBALL TEAMS IN LIVERPOOL"
  LIVERPOOL..........................AND LIVERPOOL RESERVES!
REDTILLDEAD
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Shanti » Thu Aug 26, 2004 11:21 am

I think Liverpool always have difficulties when facing underdog teams but being tenacious when facing stronger teams.
LOVE
SHANTI WULANSARI
Shanti

Postby Stan Laurel » Thu Aug 26, 2004 11:34 am

We have no fear against anyone. Let bring them, hopefully we play agaisnt Bayern Munich, and also hopefully Liverpool play away in Munich in early october, so I can go there to Munich Beer Festival to get p1ssed right up!!! :D
Stan Laurel
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion