Shearer - a real pro - Emile! 'were you watching'

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby oldredeyes » Sat Nov 29, 2003 4:05 pm

Just watched the Wolves / Newcastle game and although he's getting on a bit Alan Shearer still looks the business. He may not have the pace of some or the dribbling ability but give him a sight of goal and the man does the job. He knows his own strengths and weaknesses - and compensates for any shortcomings by producing huge amounts of guts and determination. He makes defenders know he is around.
Were you watching Emile Heskey? Shearer is the type of player you should be by now - isn't it about time you paid the club back for that ridiculous huge fee.
Make me feel bad about criticising you - score three goals against the Brummies!
oldredeyes
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 116-1065305004 » Sat Nov 29, 2003 4:23 pm

For a guy of Heskeys size and pace he should possess a real threat on that pitch but he is one of the premierships laughing stocks, Liverpool should cut their losses and get about £7 million for him!
I dont think he can be bothered, when you look at him there is no passion or confidence.
116-1065305004

Postby cheesecakery » Sat Nov 29, 2003 9:53 pm

oldredeyes wrote:Just watched the Wolves / Newcastle game and although he's getting on a bit Alan Shearer still looks the business. He may not have the pace of some or the dribbling ability but give him a sight of goal and the man does the job. He knows his own strengths and weaknesses - and compensates for any shortcomings by producing huge amounts of guts and determination. He makes defenders know he is around.
Were you watching Emile Heskey? Shearer is the type of player you should be by now - isn't it about time you paid the club back for that ridiculous huge fee.
Make me feel bad about criticising you - score three goals against the Brummies!

Shearer is s##t and he knows it,
ARF ARF
cheesecakery

Postby supersub » Sat Nov 29, 2003 11:55 pm

Typical cheesey post.Shearer is a perfect role model for all aspiring centre-forwards.Your dislike for him can only stem from the fact he signed for Newcastle rather than the mancs.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW SHINING AT THE END OF EVERY DAY.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW AND TOMORROW IS JUST A DREAM AWAY.
supersub
Forum Moderator

Postby azriahmad » Sun Nov 30, 2003 10:55 am

Wishful thinking, beavis! I agree that we should get rid of Heskey but 7 million pounds? A wee bit too ambitious given the fact that although he has pace and as you rightfully said that he should develop to become something like Shearer, he does not have even a glimmer of Shearer's goal sense, as only strong as a ballerina and can't shoot like Shearer. Probably any of our grand mothers can score twice as many as him given half the clear cut chances Heskey somehow always manages to fluff!
I agree that Shearer is a perfect example of a great strikers and young aspirants will do well to follow his professionalism and off-field behaviour. The fact that Shearer has been scoring consistently even in his present age is a testiment of his greatness. I wish Liverpool has someone as dedicated and good as him to partner Owen.
azriahmad
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Owzat » Sun Nov 30, 2003 8:15 pm

I think most strikers worth their salt would hope to score a goal against the Wolves defence. Cheesy - did your hearthrob rvn score against Wolves? :p I note he failed to score against one of the tougher Premiership defences again today :D I see none of the weekend results went the way you wanted, I mean predicted :D
Never buy from PC World, product quality is poor and their 'customer service' is even poorer
Owzat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby cheesecakery » Mon Dec 01, 2003 6:39 pm

supersub wrote:Typical cheesey post.Shearer is a perfect role model for all aspiring centre-forwards.Your dislike for him can only stem from the fact he signed for Newcastle rather than the mancs.

Who said i dont like him? :D

i think Heskeys s##t too , and i love him :D
ARF ARF
cheesecakery

Postby cheesecakery » Mon Dec 01, 2003 6:43 pm

Owzat wrote:I think most strikers worth their salt would hope to score a goal against the Wolves defence. Cheesy - did your hearthrob rvn score against Wolves? :p I note he failed to score against one of the tougher Premiership defences again today :D I see none of the weekend results went the way you wanted, I mean predicted :D

if youd care to check the prediction league and see who was top again then i'd forgive your ignorant mutterings ,
your predictions werent exactly spot on were they :D
so you decided to run off crying to supersub cus you didnt want to play no more  :D
ARF ARF
cheesecakery

Postby Owzat » Mon Dec 01, 2003 8:37 pm

cheesecakery wrote:if youd care to check the prediction league and see who was top again then i'd forgive your ignorant mutterings ,
your predictions werent exactly spot on were they :D
so you decided to run off crying to supersub cus you didnt want to play no more  :D

Yeah, predicting results means so much to me - not! Sad pathetic tw@t, is that the meaning of your so-called "life"? You made your wishes and only one came true, so what? I couldn't give tuppence about you or your predictions, you're a waste of space on this site. In all the time I've been on here you've contributed little but silly manc pics and silly bitchy comments. ***** off you manc tw@t and take your handbag with you
Never buy from PC World, product quality is poor and their 'customer service' is even poorer
Owzat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby greenred » Mon Dec 01, 2003 9:45 pm

take it easy fellas.whats the point?
ImageImageImage
greenred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Owzat » Tue Dec 02, 2003 2:03 pm

What is the point of cheesy's existence? He makes little positive contribution and starts off pathetic bickerings because I don't want to play his kiddy guessing games. Most members on here care passionately about Liverpool FC, what we're here to talk about mainly, cheesy obviously doesnt and cares more about Ferguson, Beckham and RVN. I shouldn't need to point that out to you, it ought to be blatantly obvious
Owzat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby cheesecakery » Tue Dec 02, 2003 2:22 pm

Owzat wrote:What is the point of cheesy's existence? He makes little positive contribution and starts off pathetic bickerings because I don't want to play his kiddy guessing games. Most members on here care passionately about Liverpool FC, what we're here to talk about mainly, cheesy obviously doesnt and cares more about Ferguson, Beckham and RVN. I shouldn't need to point that out to you, it ought to be blatantly obvious

ok then , lets bury the hatchet ,

lets have a good old game of I Spy , right i'll go first ..

I spy with my little eye something beginning with RVN( and i'll give you a clue cus i know your a bit thick and cant u get your head around the prediction league , cus you were last and ran off crying) :D
ARF ARF
cheesecakery

Postby cheesecakery » Tue Dec 02, 2003 2:24 pm

sorry Owzit i forgot to give you the clue :D
Attachments

[The extension has been deactivated and can no longer be displayed.]

ARF ARF
cheesecakery

Postby Owzat » Tue Dec 02, 2003 2:30 pm

cheesecakery aka manctwat wrote:ok then , lets bury the hatchet ,

lets have a good old game of I Spy , right i'll go first ..

I spy with my little eye something beginning with RVN( and i'll give you a clue cus i know your a bit thick and cant u get your head around the prediction league , cus you were last and ran off crying) :D

As you're so thick you need me to explain, I wanted to make predictions and that was the place to do so. I have never been interested in predictions league because that is a kids game and you are so obviously a pathetic manc tw@t who wants to win the game. I really couldn't give two hoots about it, it's just a shame everyone else on this site turns a blind eye to your waste of space manc existence
Owzat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Owzat » Tue Dec 02, 2003 2:31 pm

Now this is a game I'm used to - Owzat vs manctwat :D
Owzat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Next

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion