Shearer - a real pro - Emile! 'were you watching'

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby cheesecakery » Tue Dec 02, 2003 2:36 pm

Owzat wrote:
cheesecakery aka manctwat wrote:ok then , lets bury the hatchet ,

lets have a good old game of I Spy , right i'll go first ..

I spy with my little eye something beginning with RVN( and i'll give you a clue cus i know your a bit thick and cant u get your head around the prediction league , cus you were last and ran off crying) :D

As you're so thick you need me to explain, I wanted to make predictions and that was the place to do so. I have never been interested in predictions league because that is a kids game and you are so obviously a pathetic manc tw@t who wants to win the game. I really couldn't give two hoots about it, it's just a shame everyone else on this site turns a blind eye to your waste of space manc existence

i WILL win the game  and you know it :D
ARF ARF
cheesecakery

Postby Owzat » Tue Dec 02, 2003 2:39 pm

Nah, manc fans never win anything, that is why the have to bask in other people's GLORY :cool:
Never buy from PC World, product quality is poor and their 'customer service' is even poorer
Owzat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby big al » Tue Dec 02, 2003 3:32 pm

I actually enjoy Cheesey's little interludes. Once I personalised it and this added to my own disaffection. However recently, I myself have taken to cheesey's purile, inate ineptitude.  Manc supporters once used to wind me up the wrong way.  Then I realised that they are still in the shadow of a great club who's trophy cabinets would make there little theatre of dreams into a real football ground, absent of hype and pretentiousness and even penurious desires.  I therfore gaze fondly upon the posts of Cheesey content that there is God bill shankly who's philosophy brought us treasures that Manc supporters can only dream of.  T'is better to have had and lost than to have never had at all>
"Football Is the greatest democracy of all, That's providing your not Italian and pay the referee" Big al 2006
big al
LFC Elite Member

Postby greenred » Tue Dec 02, 2003 4:18 pm

jesus al I didnt know you were such a philosopher.Owzat and cheesy both contribute to this site in different ways and I like both of them.cheesys a wind up merchant and owzats a solid liverpool supporter.I enjoy reading both theyre posts.maybe they should just ignore each other.
ImageImageImage
greenred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion