Second helping of paella pizza for tea

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby 66-1120597113 » Tue Apr 10, 2007 5:07 pm

I think Man UTD will go through.They are at home and unfortunately have the crucial away goal.They are well capable of giving Roma a thumping at Old Traford...i hope im wrong but i can only see one outcome!

As for Chelsea i dont really fancy their chances tonight away to Valencia is going to be tough...With Valencia having the away goal its in their favour.Chelsea have been grinding out tough 1 nil wins to lesser teams than this lately...Whether they rise to the occasion tonight is up to them..Come on Valencia!
66-1120597113

Postby skipper » Tue Apr 10, 2007 5:10 pm

Valencia's certainly capable of a fast counterattack with Vicente, Joaquin, Villa, and Silva.  I like them to score at least one at home.  Honestly, though, I don't know whether to root for Valencia or Chelsea.  It's always nice to see Chelsea lose, but I like us to be the team that knocks them out again.  Plus, Sabre said Valencia's a very tough match-up for us.

Roma looked very good at home.  They had a multitude of chances to get another goal but failed to do so.  At Old Trafford, Man U's probably going to come out strong, so Roma's got to weather that early storm and hopefully hit the Mancs on the counter.  The ties looks like it can go either way but I feel that Roma need an away goal because getting a clean sheet at Old Trafford won't be easy.
You'll Never Walk Alone

RIP Phil
skipper
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Bad Bob » Tue Apr 10, 2007 5:10 pm

I obviously would love to see Roma dump the Scum out and I'll be supporting Valencia as well.  I don't want Jose having another crack at us in a semi-final.  The last thing we need before he fecks off back to Europe is to hear him gloating about getting one over on us. :no
Bad Bob
LFC Guru Member

Postby wrighty (not mark!) » Tue Apr 10, 2007 5:13 pm

Bad Bob wrote:I obviously would love to see Roma dump the Scum out and I'll be supporting Valencia as well.  I don't want Jose having another crack at us in a semi-final.  The last thing we need before he fecks off back to Europe is to hear him gloating about getting one over on us. :no

Reading in the Express as well today that Mourinho is still crying about losing to us in the semi-finals citing 'small details' such as not conceding 'a proper goal' to us.

Boo - f.ucking - hoo! :D
wrighty (not mark!)
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby red37 » Tue Apr 10, 2007 6:46 pm

its all kicked off again outside OT.   :no 

http://www.newsnow.co.uk/cgi/NGoto/198798508?-11193

TITANS of HOPE
red37
LFC Guru Member

Postby J*o*n*D*o*e » Tue Apr 10, 2007 7:04 pm

red37 wrote:its all kicked off again outside OT.   :no 

http://www.newsnow.co.uk/cgi/NGoto/198798508?-11193

this is why we want these two out, one will go tonite and hopefully the other in the semi`s, if we manage to get to the final and we meet either of them two then its going to be chaos.

as for the other game i would prefer to play valencia.
ImageImage
J*o*n*D*o*e

Postby destro » Tue Apr 10, 2007 7:09 pm

http://www.imagebee.org/images/9686roma%20thugs.gif

:no
destro

Postby Igor Zidane » Tue Apr 10, 2007 8:07 pm

3-0 to the mancs ffs , come on roma you soft tw@ts :angry:  :down:
UP THE PURPS !!!
https://www.colfc.co.uk/
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Sabre » Tue Apr 10, 2007 8:07 pm

Both Valencia and Chelsea are frightened, they do not want make mistakes. Honestly I think that Valencia is a better team.

If you're watching the game, watch Silva and the well known Villa. Marchena (aka Merchana) isn't playing, Albiol is a youngster that seems good but needs to gather experience. Albelda is the classic holding midfielder, what the old men in Spain call a "volante".  Alonso does what Albelda does, but with a better long pass, better long shot, and better vision. Albelda plays under Aragones, quite simply because he has been a man of his confidence, his right arm in the pitch, always. Good player anyway.

Cañizares is a twát. Only a twát can injure himself and miss a world cup because he drops his parfum bottle on his foot

Joaquin after an unimpressive season, is improving and is trying to fulfill the expectactions put on him.

Miguel is a RB that I like. Del horno, Pah, you already know him, and Morientes is playing surprisingly after his shoulder injury.

Ayala is a CB that I like. Underhand like a good CB has to be, lots of experience, in a nutshell, Argentinian.

Despite I think Valencia is better, Chelsea is stronger in set pieces situations and that can decide a match. INteresting
Last edited by Sabre on Tue Apr 10, 2007 8:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion