Predictions - For the arsenal game

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby ckay » Wed Apr 07, 2004 8:58 am

Leonmc0708 wrote:Ckay no offence to yourself but that quote really gets on my ti ts..........

We have ten cup finals to play, weve got 7 finals to go .

What a load of tosh. It is the fact that we have NIL ZIP ZILCH NADA NOTHING in the way of Cup Finals to go that makes the use of this stupid cliche a real pain in my a#se.

We are battling with Newcastle, Birmingham, Villa and Charlton for fourth place. What a f##king joke.

No offence taken mate. I was just quoting Le Frog.
ckay
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Leonmc0708 » Wed Apr 07, 2004 9:16 am

Good stuff

None intended
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ckay » Wed Apr 07, 2004 9:46 am

We'll stuff Arsenal 4-0

Sorry guys, just woke up with my head in my cornflakes!!!!
ckay
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Woollyback » Wed Apr 07, 2004 9:47 am

If I had to pick any time all season to play Arsenal I'd pick now. Just like last season they just seem to look a bit bewildered when things aren't going to plan and to me look ripe for the taking.

If we can reproduce the form we showed against Blackburn I'll go for 1-0 (Owen or Heskey) but it's dangerous to write Arsenal off as up until a week ago they were playing some unbelievable football

It'll be a hard game and we'll need to be on our toes for the full 90mins but I've got a good feeling. Let's hope Henry is still injured and yes, for him to come back with  hat-trick against the Geordies would be the icing on the cake!
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ckay » Wed Apr 07, 2004 9:54 am

Woollyback wrote:If I had to pick any time all season to play Arsenal I'd pick now. Just like last season they just seem to look a bit bewildered when things aren't going to plan and to me look ripe for the taking.

If we can reproduce the form we showed against Blackburn I'll go for 1-0 (Owen or Heskey) but it's dangerous to write Arsenal off as up until a week ago they were playing some unbelievable football

It'll be a hard game and we'll need to be on our toes for the full 90mins but I've got a good feeling. Let's hope Henry is still injured and yes, for him to come back with  hat-trick against the Geordies would be the icing on the cake!

It'll go either way. They'll either be reeling from two straight defeats and tonk us or there confeidence will be low and we'll win 1 or 2 nil. I can't see a draw happening though.
ckay
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Wed Apr 07, 2004 11:14 am

If arsenal had beaten chelsea I would have felt more confident about friday.I find it harder to see arsenal losing 3 games on the bounce.We can win it but last nights result makes it harder. :)

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby ckay » Wed Apr 07, 2004 11:17 am

I have to disagree woof woof, I think it makes it easier now. I'd rather face an out of form Arsenal than a dominent one riding high, but only time will tell. At the end off the day we have the potential to beat anybody, it's just that we haven't shown enough of it this season.
ckay
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Wed Apr 07, 2004 11:22 am

ckay wrote:I have to disagree woof woof, I think it makes it easier now. I'd rather face an out of form Arsenal than a dominent one riding high, but only time will tell. At the end off the day we have the potential to beat anybody, it's just that we haven't shown enough of it this season.

Two sides to every coin,you could be right . Maybe their loss of form and confidence will continue. I hope so :D

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby ckay » Wed Apr 07, 2004 11:24 am

We'll know either way on Friday afternoon mate!! I just hope it's us cheering.
ckay
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jonnymac1979 » Wed Apr 07, 2004 11:52 am

I think we'll do them aswell.  It wont be pretty, but we'll have them!!!!!

Arsenal 0 - 1 Liverpool
jonnymac1979

Postby Leonmc0708 » Wed Apr 07, 2004 1:36 pm

It should be a win for us but it will be tighter than the proverbial nuns vagina.

Get on Cheyrou for the winner.
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby manic-red » Wed Apr 07, 2004 1:40 pm

Dunno. Might have to prepare for a backlash. Wenger and Arsenal won't want to choke for a second year in a row. :(
manic-red

Postby Rimetto » Wed Apr 07, 2004 3:10 pm

the Arsenal game is no longer on sky because the fixture has been moved from the saturday to the friday.

but i've found a site http://www.freelivefootball.co.uk/ that streams live football for free. the liverpool V Blackburn game was on there but not anywhere else.

Check it out.:blues:
Rimetto
LFC Elite Member

Postby The_Rock » Wed Apr 07, 2004 4:32 pm

Arsenal is off-form. Great time to play them. If Liverpool play against them like they did at anfield, they will win.

No doubts about it. Arsenal were slightly lucky to win then. Now they seem to be off-form. Off-form teams tend to be not so lucky. Like the saying goes, it never rains, it pours............

1-0 to Liverpool.  :D  :D  :D
A Genius Billionaire Playboy Philanthropist
The_Rock
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JBG » Wed Apr 07, 2004 4:50 pm

If Arsenal play like they did in the last 20 minutes against Chelsea we will beat them. They look like a team dying on its feet at the moment.
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion