Positive news

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Woollyback » Mon Jan 24, 2005 8:16 pm

the great one wrote:
A.B. wrote:
cisses_gona_get_ya wrote:Ahem Rileys the ref tomorrow night A.B. :D

Thats why I used him as an example.  :D Watch he will give us every call, after Carragher got in his face he has p1ssed his pants since.

It also means Man united aren't guranteed a place in the final or peanlty  :D

:laugh:  I can see Chelsea being too strong for the sh*te anyway. Then we'll do them in the final as revenge for them robbing us on new years day  :angry:
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Mon Jan 24, 2005 8:22 pm

A.B. wrote:Carragher looked like he was going to grab him by the neck and beat the sh1t out of him, brilliant.

:cool: Carras the man I watched that over an over me mum taped it, did you hear him (It was a f@ckin pen ya f@ckin B@stard :laugh:) in his squeeky scouse accent :D
Funny as :D
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Mon Jan 24, 2005 8:24 pm

cisses_gona_get_ya wrote:
A.B. wrote:Carragher looked like he was going to grab him by the neck and beat the sh1t out of him, brilliant.

:cool: Carras the man I watched that over an over me mum taped it, did you hear him (It was a f@ckin pen ya f@ckin B@stard :laugh:) in his squeeky scouse accent :D

I couldn't hear him because I was screaming at the ****** tv and Sky sport pundit pr!cks were talking too much.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby Ciggy » Mon Jan 24, 2005 8:25 pm

A.B. wrote:
cisses_gona_get_ya wrote:

I couldn't hear him because I was screaming at the ****** tv and Sky sport pundit pr!cks were talking too much.

It was at half time by the changin room, he was swearin like mad and nearly rung his neck  :D Nice one Carra lad :cool:
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Mon Jan 24, 2005 8:28 pm

Interesting how our captain was no where near Riley at that time. Gerrard is a fantastic footballer but during that game he was being too friendly with the Chelski scum.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby the great one » Mon Jan 24, 2005 8:33 pm

A.B. wrote:Interesting how our captain was no where near Riley at that time. Gerrard is a fantastic footballer but during that game he was being too friendly with the Chelski scum.

Also the high five with Mourinho
''I know Mourinho likes to tell people that he is the European champion manager but he's not now. That belongs to Benitez. '' Jamie Carragher
the great one
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Mon Jan 24, 2005 8:38 pm

the great one wrote:
A.B. wrote:Interesting how our captain was no where near Riley at that time. Gerrard is a fantastic footballer but during that game he was being too friendly with the Chelski scum.

A handshake is ok but a high five? Ffs  :angry:

I hate to over analyze things but when I think about it Gerrard is gone for sure.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby the great one » Mon Jan 24, 2005 8:54 pm

A.B. wrote:
the great one wrote:

A handshake is ok but a high five? Ffs  :angry:

I hate to over analyze things but when I think about it Gerrard is gone for sure.

I over estimated  the situation it was a handshake but it seem to me Mourinho was saying  welcome to the team.You would expect Rafa and Stevie to be close like Mourinho was with Gerrard not the other way round.
Last edited by the great one on Mon Jan 24, 2005 9:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
''I know Mourinho likes to tell people that he is the European champion manager but he's not now. That belongs to Benitez. '' Jamie Carragher
the great one
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby mistyred » Mon Jan 24, 2005 9:00 pm

Hi fives are pretty gay good thing he's misses has just had a sprogg cos people talk yano :D
ImageImageImage
mistyred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby zarababe » Mon Jan 24, 2005 9:03 pm

.. another positive.. we have.... Mmmmorientes... :)
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Mon Jan 24, 2005 9:16 pm

cisses_gona_get_ya wrote:Another possitive Finnan, Josemi :Oo: and Smicer are back this week :D  Oh well better than nothing having 3 players back from injury :)

hhhhhhhooooooooorrraaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyy :D
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby the great one » Mon Jan 24, 2005 9:23 pm

Another postive we convinced Birmingham Diao is a good player :)
the great one
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Mon Jan 24, 2005 9:25 pm

Or are they that desperate? :D
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby stmichael » Mon Jan 24, 2005 9:29 pm

speaking of birmingham they signed pennant on loan today for the rest of the season. we missed the boat on that one didn't we? :(

i'd consider giving pongolle a shot at right midfield for a few games to be honest, starting tomorrow night. he looked quite sharp when he came on against southampton.
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby Woollyback » Mon Jan 24, 2005 10:13 pm

A lot of people will probably shout at me for this, but I seriously rated Pennant when he was at Leeds. A very skillful player, a real handful. Brum have got themselves a good player there
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion