Next Season's Home Shirt - All Discussion of the New Strip Here

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Roger Red Hat » Sat Jun 21, 2008 6:22 pm

Emerald Red wrote:
Lee J wrote:
Emerald Red wrote:Hmm, I think I'll buy all three for the measly price of 24 quid. Can't be bad to that. And f*ck JJB and Hicks. £40 for a f*cking football shirt. Disgraceful. £8 for the same thing: yes please.

WRONG WRONG WRONG WRONG WRONG

It's not the same thing you numpty. It's a fake therefore the material is of a lesser quality, the manufacturing of this shirt is probably illegal too.

£40 shirt vs £8 shirt ??  ???

one good fart and you'll blow the sleeves off the fake one.

What a complete lot of bollox!

Oh right, you'd know sure. I only have a so called "real" Spain shirt, and a so called "fake" Spain shirt, but the thing is, upon putting them under close inspection side-by-side, I could tell NO F*CKING difference. Until you do the same, don't call someone a numpty.

By the way, do you know how much it costs to make those shirts you buy in the shops? About a quid. These are the exact same shirts, using the exact same materials, and produced to the exact same standard (not always, but what do you expect from a sweatshop in Thailand). If you want to get really pedantic, the only sloppy thing about them was that the inside where the badge is stitched in didn't have the white cloth trimmed perfectly. I'm buying 99% legit kits for £8, all I'm doing is bypassing the middle-men AKA Adidas and JJB etc etc before they hike the prices through the roof.

complete bollox and you know it - crook
Sex, drugs and sausage rolls!
Roger Red Hat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The Manhattan Project » Sat Jun 21, 2008 6:28 pm

What colour shorts and socks will they wear with the green shirt?
china syndrome 80512640 reactor meltdown fusion element
no uniquely indefinable one 5918 identification unknown 113
source transmission 421 general panic hysteria 02 outbreak
foreign mutation 001505 maximum code destruction nuclear
reflection 01044 power plutonium helix atomic energy wave
The Manhattan Project
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby SundanceKid » Sun Jun 22, 2008 5:35 am

The Manhattan Project wrote:What colour shorts and socks will they wear with the green shirt?

I think black is the only solution. If there even is one.
"Cut my veins open and I bleed Liverpool red"
SundanceKid

Postby Toffeehater » Sun Jun 22, 2008 8:47 am

I think they will wear matching shorts , not sure about what colour socks would match except for silver again
Toffeehater
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby SundanceKid » Sun Jun 22, 2008 9:16 am

REDTILLDEAD wrote:
Ace Ventura wrote:
RUSHIE#9 wrote:Image

What the f'cks that ?

Is that an outfield kit ? Looks like one of them foreign goalkeeper tops that have short sleeves  :no

Its a sub standard fake....made from cheap material....made in sweat shops in the far east by under aged kids earning just enough money to buy a bowl of rice...i will stick to buying the "real deal"...you cant compromise on quality. :no

I can't wait to see how they'll look on those European nights.
"Cut my veins open and I bleed Liverpool red"
SundanceKid

Postby Emerald Red » Sun Jun 22, 2008 6:14 pm

REDTILLDEAD wrote:
Ace Ventura wrote:
RUSHIE#9 wrote:Image

What the f'cks that ?

Is that an outfield kit ? Looks like one of them foreign goalkeeper tops that have short sleeves  :no

Its a sub standard fake....made from cheap material....made in sweat shops in the far east by under aged kids earning just enough money to buy a bowl of rice...i will stick to buying the "real deal"...you cant compromise on quality. :no

So JJB buy fakes? Look where that's hanging up. These kits were made ages ago and have been distributed ages ago. That top hanging there is not a fake. I seen that picture about 2 months ago. Notice the red and white check pattern on the inside at the bottom. Now look at the official picture of the new away kit. It has that exact same check pattern, yet it was only just revealed, so. People seem to think that anything seen weeks before an official launch is fake. These kits are mass produced well before their release date.
Last edited by Emerald Red on Sun Jun 22, 2008 6:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NiftyNeil » Mon Jun 23, 2008 9:15 am

It's becoming a joke with these 3rd kits. This is the third kit of it's kind in three years.

'06 - '07
How many times did this bad boy get worn? Apart from a few pre-season friendlies, I can remember Galatasaray, Watford and Barcelona. Anymore?

'07 - '08
This got even less games, the only notable one being Arsenal.

I think enough is enough. Charging £40 every year for a kit to be worn 3 times over the course of a season? It's a fucking joke!
NiftyNeil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Toffeehater » Mon Jun 23, 2008 11:55 am

THe black one is by far the nicest and should be used as the away kit this season instead of changing it
Toffeehater
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Bad Bob » Mon Jun 23, 2008 11:55 am

NiftyNeil wrote:It's becoming a joke with these 3rd kits. This is the third kit of it's kind in three years.

'06 - '07
How many times did this bad boy get worn? Apart from a few pre-season friendlies, I can remember Galatasaray, Watford and Barcelona. Anymore?

'07 - '08

I think enough is enough. Charging £40 every year for a kit to be worn 3 times over the course of a season? It's a fucking joke!

That black one looked boss when the lads wore it.  I say just keep that as the 3rd kit for the foreseeable. :nod
Bad Bob
LFC Guru Member

Postby Roger Red Hat » Mon Jun 23, 2008 1:04 pm

i've got the black one and it's a fab shirt. I'll still wear it in 10 years time - just looks class
Sex, drugs and sausage rolls!
Roger Red Hat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Emerald Red » Mon Jun 23, 2008 4:30 pm

NiftyNeil wrote:It's becoming a joke with these 3rd kits. This is the third kit of it's kind in three years.

'06 - '07

'07 - '08

They're mainly just for CL now. And you're right about them charging £40 for a shirt that is barely worn. Replica shirts are just far too expensive than what they should be. It's sort of alright if the kit lasts two seasons, but if it isn't...
Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Mon Jun 23, 2008 6:12 pm

NiftyNeil wrote:I think enough is enough. Charging £40 every year for a kit to be worn 3 times over the course of a season? It's a fucking joke!

Don't be a fashion victim, don't buy them , simple as.

Last shirt I bought

Still the Mutts Nuts, never bettered.

:buttrock

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby Emerald Red » Mon Jun 23, 2008 6:32 pm

woof woof ! wrote:
NiftyNeil wrote:I think enough is enough. Charging £40 every year for a kit to be worn 3 times over the course of a season? It's a fucking joke!

Last shirt I bought

Aren't they the same price, Woof? Probably even more expensive. I've tried getting some retro ones and they are dear as f*ck.
Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Reg » Mon Jun 23, 2008 6:38 pm

I wear my 74 shirt most followed by the 65 because they never go out of fashion.

I wont pay anyone 40 quid for a shirt out of principle, its was too much and if a push comes to shove then yes I will buy a fake.
Make the official shirt 30 quid and I´ll stomach it but 40 quid is bending you over the barrel.
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Mon Jun 23, 2008 6:41 pm

Emerald Red wrote:
woof woof ! wrote:

Last shirt I bought

Aren't they the same price, Woof? Probably even more expensive. I've tried getting some retro ones and they are dear as f*ck.

Yeah, they're not cheap but they last more than one season   :D

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion