My complaint - To the bbc

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby dawson99 » Mon Dec 04, 2006 9:10 am

For fricks sake, if i hear one more 'its all londons fault' then i think i'll explode. Can you lot for once just not moan about something?

You take the bias from the bbc but how often are we shown live on sky? I am pretty sure it is more than any other team... then when that happens more complaints

'why always 12.45 kick offs... its all londons fault'

Lets just try being happy. We won 4-0 away with some great football, the game was live (well on canal+ anyways but thats better than what most teams get) and we have got the tastiest draw for the 3rd round of the fa cup (another game that will be shown on tv)

We are guarunteed top of the group in the champions league and Bellamy has cleared of all charges.

In other words we should be happy, not blaming london for every little problem that we might be facing.

(and no, im not jjust in a bad mood because the mcdonald brothers are out of the x factor)

:p
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Woollyback » Mon Dec 04, 2006 9:19 am

dawson99 wrote:For fricks sake, if i hear one more 'its all londons fault' then i think i'll explode. Can you lot for once just not moan about something?

You take the bias from the bbc but how often are we shown live on sky? I am pretty sure it is more than any other team... then when that happens more complaints

Lets just try being happy. We won 4-0 away with some great football, the game was live (well on canal+ anyways but thats better than what most teams get) and we have got the tastiest draw for the 3rd round of the fa cup (another game that will be shown on tv)

We are guarunteed top of the group in the champions league and Bellamy has cleared of all charges.

In other words we should be happy, not blaming london for every little problem that we might be facing.

(and no, im not jjust in a bad mood because the mcdonald brothers are out of the x factor)

yeah and salif diao's decided to stay, it's all good  :D
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 67-1161385641 » Mon Dec 04, 2006 9:29 am

dawson99 wrote:For fricks sake, if i hear one more 'its all londons fault' then i think i'll explode. Can you lot for once just not moan about something?

You didn't have to mention the McDonald brothers.  :angry:  :laugh:

Well I just felt like lodging a complaint to the BBC, that was my first complaint, it's not like I spend my existence complaining to the BBC.
67-1161385641

Postby LittleHobo » Mon Dec 04, 2006 9:36 am

enter the realist

we have been poor this season, boring football, mid table positions

is it any wonder we are left to last?

once we are top 4 again and challenging for champions league places we will go up in the pecking order
LittleHobo
LFC Super Member

Postby 67-1161385641 » Mon Dec 04, 2006 9:38 am

LittleHobo wrote:enter the realist

we have been poor this season, boring football, mid table positions

is it any wonder we are left to last?

once we are top 4 again and challenging for champions league places we will go up in the pecking order

You, the realist, wasn't you who said we wil draw 2-2 with Wigan? On yer bike lad.  :D
67-1161385641

Postby ConnO'var » Mon Dec 04, 2006 3:18 pm

CharmlessMan wrote:I decided to complain about Match of The Day to the BBC about the negative bias I believe is shown to the club by the BBC, I'm fed up with being shown near the end of the programme, it's disrespectful to the best club in the land. It's quite disgusting. You know you have to take a stand when you're shown behind Bolton and Reading of all teams.

Dear BBC, I would like to lodge a complaint about your negative bias towards Liverpool football club. I feel the BBC is victimising my football club in the match of the day coverage. Today we played Wigan at the JJB and trounced them four nil. It was an important match for us because it was our first away win of the season, this match had everything, both teams creating chances, good attractive football and yet the BBC feel the need to shove us to back of the broadcasting listings. I can understand us being behind Aston Villa and Portsmouth, because that was the best match played today, but to be behind a poor one sided North London derby and to be behind a boring Manchester United match is an absolute joke. Need I remind you of our achievements? Well you'll probably know this, but incase you have forgotten, we have won 18 league titles, 5 European Cups, 7 FA cups and countless other trophies. I feel my club deserves a bit more respect from the BBC, I understand we're not liked by London media, but it would be nice to be shown nearer the start of the programme for once. It's deeply insulting to be shown behind a boring Bolton vs. Reading match. So I would like to see a little more respect shown to the best club in the country. 

I think this complaint shows how much of a loser I am, but it would be great if loads of people lodged complaints.
:D

If you feel like complaining, do it here; http://www.bbc.co.uk/complaints/

Ah mate.... you need to find more than a hobby I reckon!.... Forget that yoga stuff....

What you need by way of a hobby is something like Eva Mendes..... I can damn well guarantee you won't be emailing anyone after that!

:laugh:  :laugh:
ConnO'var

Postby stmichael » Mon Dec 04, 2006 4:56 pm

Goals on Sunday is by far my favourite football programme at the moment. I like football first but even that went downhill on Saturday when we had to endure Nigel Winterburn claiming that we were "less than covincing" in the first half despite being 4-0 up.

The standard of punditry, as I've said many times before, is embarrassingly bad in this country. Any old tw@t who once played the game can now get on the gravy train and earn thousands trotting out cliche-ridden drivel in the name of opinion. David Platt (utter c#ck that he is) made the most derisive comment about Craig Bellamy's movement and reading of the line after about 90 seconds on Saturday when he was given offside. He then continued to do so even as the replay showed that he was quite clearly level. They need to get some independently-minded journalists on the telly doing that job because this sh#te they're serving up is making people switch off.

Platt also said that we have "not been convincing at home" - you have to respect a man with such a glowing record in football management.

I've been watching the Ashes quite closely and the thing that strikes me about the cricket pros is their knowledge of the game - these old football pros know sh#t. An embarrasing disgrace.
Last edited by stmichael on Mon Dec 04, 2006 4:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby 67-1161385641 » Mon Dec 04, 2006 5:27 pm

ConnO'var wrote:
CharmlessMan wrote:I decided to complain about Match of The Day to the BBC about the negative bias I believe is shown to the club by the BBC, I'm fed up with being shown near the end of the programme, it's disrespectful to the best club in the land. It's quite disgusting. You know you have to take a stand when you're shown behind Bolton and Reading of all teams.

Dear BBC, I would like to lodge a complaint about your negative bias towards Liverpool football club. I feel the BBC is victimising my football club in the match of the day coverage. Today we played Wigan at the JJB and trounced them four nil. It was an important match for us because it was our first away win of the season, this match had everything, both teams creating chances, good attractive football and yet the BBC feel the need to shove us to back of the broadcasting listings. I can understand us being behind Aston Villa and Portsmouth, because that was the best match played today, but to be behind a poor one sided North London derby and to be behind a boring Manchester United match is an absolute joke. Need I remind you of our achievements? Well you'll probably know this, but incase you have forgotten, we have won 18 league titles, 5 European Cups, 7 FA cups and countless other trophies. I feel my club deserves a bit more respect from the BBC, I understand we're not liked by London media, but it would be nice to be shown nearer the start of the programme for once. It's deeply insulting to be shown behind a boring Bolton vs. Reading match. So I would like to see a little more respect shown to the best club in the country. 

I think this complaint shows how much of a loser I am, but it would be great if loads of people lodged complaints.

Ah mate.... you need to find more than a hobby I reckon!.... Forget that yoga stuff....

What you need by way of a hobby is something like Eva Mendes..... I can damn well guarantee you won't be emailing anyone after that!

Why would I wa*k over pictures on the Internet, when I have a women who can do it for me?  :laugh:

Looks like you're in need of a hobby and life, like me.
67-1161385641

Postby peterc1992 » Mon Dec 04, 2006 5:29 pm

IRISHFAN wrote:I feel sorry for you guys who have to deal with the politcally correct pundits of the BBC. Hansen, Lawrenson and Lineker are all fine but they lack real balls. In Ireland, we got Johnny Giles, Liam Brady and Eamonn Dunphy - it's the only thing Ireland gets right. Check out this argument in the studio - before the Liverpool/Real Betis game - when Keane left Utd. It's a little long cos they give a little rundown of Keane's career but it's genius:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Prep4trYNj4

Dunphy is Keane's biographer, an all round lover of everything Keane,  by the way.

totally agree with you,i havet watched it yet but i think that the irish pundits(not better) but dont really care what the press think,during the world cup they said what they wanted and there was no two-faced about it

souness was with irish t.v during the world cup and he got a bit of a shock when the irish lads were bad mouting some players,there classic,u sud have a look at more of there videos,and the arguments between them are classic
emlyn hughes:"liverpool are magic,everton are tragic"
peterc1992
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The Manhattan Project » Tue Dec 05, 2006 5:11 am

Manhattan likes "Jimmy Hill's Sunday Supplement".

Because it's nice to discuss football over a slice of toast and some fresh orange juice.
china syndrome 80512640 reactor meltdown fusion element
no uniquely indefinable one 5918 identification unknown 113
source transmission 421 general panic hysteria 02 outbreak
foreign mutation 001505 maximum code destruction nuclear
reflection 01044 power plutonium helix atomic energy wave
The Manhattan Project
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 83-1165214211 » Tue Dec 05, 2006 5:44 am

peterc1992 wrote:
IRISHFAN wrote:I feel sorry for you guys who have to deal with the politcally correct pundits of the BBC. Hansen, Lawrenson and Lineker are all fine but they lack real balls. In Ireland, we got Johnny Giles, Liam Brady and Eamonn Dunphy - it's the only thing Ireland gets right. Check out this argument in the studio - before the Liverpool/Real Betis game - when Keane left Utd. It's a little long cos they give a little rundown of Keane's career but it's genius:

Dunphy is Keane's biographer, an all round lover of everything Keane,  by the way.

totally agree with you,i havet watched it yet but i think that the irish pundits(not better) but dont really care what the press think,during the world cup they said what they wanted and there was no two-faced about it

souness was with irish t.v during the world cup and he got a bit of a shock when the irish lads were bad mouting some players,there classic,u sud have a look at more of there videos,and the arguments between them are classic

I take it you're 14?
83-1165214211

Postby babu » Tue Dec 05, 2006 6:38 am

don't be a twat stu, his profile clearly states he is 14.

babu
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Woollyback » Tue Dec 05, 2006 9:16 am

STR_18+5 wrote:
peterc1992 wrote:

I take it you're 14?

stu have you got nothing better to do than sit on t'internet at 4am picking cyberspace fights with children?  you're a sad act.
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ConnO'var » Tue Dec 05, 2006 3:09 pm

CharmlessMan wrote:
ConnO'var wrote:

Why would I wa*k over pictures on the Internet, when I have a women who can do it for me?  :laugh:

Looks like you're in need of a hobby and life, like me.

hahaha!!!

you're right mate..... we both need a hobby!

Though if the wife ever found out bout Eva.... I'll be out the door sharpish....
ConnO'var

Postby lou93 » Tue Dec 05, 2006 5:22 pm

What reallllllllly rattles me about MOTD is if it was man utd  who had the same problems and the same game with wigan no doubt would they put manure first. They jus kiss arses to whoever is top
lou93

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion