My complaint - To the bbc

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby tubby » Sun Dec 03, 2006 1:12 pm

Well we were stll behind the Charlton v Sheffield Utd game which i though was a :censored: take but at least we actualy had a "analisys" this week. :D
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Leonmc0708 » Sun Dec 03, 2006 1:47 pm

CharmlessMan wrote:It wasn't a serious complaint, if it was it would be a hell of a lot longer than what it is, I can't stand the BBC, I barely watch it as it is, it's a :censored: channel that go out their way to scaremonger issues like bird flu and Sars. I was bored sitting in front of the TV, doing paperwork, so I decided to waste a bit of time and complain. The reason I like watching Lawro on MOTD is because he always criticises us for something and it's usually minor, it's great to watch.

so you watch it just cus The Kidddy Fiddler criticises us, yet you complain what time we are on.

Get a hobby lad.
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 67-1161385641 » Sun Dec 03, 2006 1:50 pm

Well I like to listen to what Hansen has to say because nine times out of ten he does get it spot on, but yeah I need a hobby, I'll join a yoga class.
67-1161385641

Postby Leonmc0708 » Sun Dec 03, 2006 1:51 pm

CharmlessMan wrote:Well I like to listen to what Hansen has to say because nine times out of ten he does get it spot on, but yeah I need a hobby, I'll join a yoga class.

Try a life class lad, fuc.k knows you need one.
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 67-1161385641 » Sun Dec 03, 2006 1:52 pm

Absolutely.  :D
67-1161385641

Postby tubby » Sun Dec 03, 2006 1:59 pm

Well one way of looking at it is I suppose is that if we continue to improve now week in week out then they cannot keep saving us for second to last.
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jonnymac1979 » Sun Dec 03, 2006 4:14 pm

Can I just shock you?  I can't remember the last time I watched Match Of The Day.  Goals on Sunday is a far better programme and Saturday night is for drinking heavily.  I Sky Plus MOTD like but I can't say I ever watch it.  Too much arse kissing of the other three teams.  At least we're not Everton fans.  Imagine being one of them.

Don't start me on Soccer AM.  I fucking detest that programme.
jonnymac1979

Postby red37 » Sun Dec 03, 2006 4:20 pm

..and you used to like it!  :D

i think its a pile of s.hit in truth (soccer AM).  MOTD i never bother with anymore due to lawro/hansen ruining it with their 'insights' ?   Footy first is shown over and over during the night anyway, so theres plenty of opportunity to tape it (should you be otherwise engaged  :eyebrow )

like johnny says, Goals on sunday is great for sitting down with a large brew and a bacon butty.  :nod

f**k Lawro and his gay head.

TITANS of HOPE
red37
LFC Guru Member

Postby IRISHFAN » Sun Dec 03, 2006 6:25 pm

I feel sorry for you guys who have to deal with the politcally correct pundits of the BBC. Hansen, Lawrenson and Lineker are all fine but they lack real balls. In Ireland, we got Johnny Giles, Liam Brady and Eamonn Dunphy - it's the only thing Ireland gets right. Check out this argument in the studio - before the Liverpool/Real Betis game - when Keane left Utd. It's a little long cos they give a little rundown of Keane's career but it's genius:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Prep4trYNj4

Dunphy is Keane's biographer, an all round lover of everything Keane,  by the way.
IRISHFAN

Postby Pedro O'Maradona » Sun Dec 03, 2006 6:28 pm

jonnymac1979 wrote:Can I just shock you?  I can't remember the last time I watched Match Of The Day.  Goals on Sunday is a far better programme and Saturday night is for drinking heavily.  I Sky Plus MOTD like but I can't say I ever watch it.  Too much arse kissing of the other three teams.  At least we're not Everton fans.  Imagine being one of them.

Don't start me on Soccer AM.  I fucking detest that programme.

got to agree with you on that about Soccer AM.... Typical Sky program, intellectually deficient. And that smart :censored: Tim Lovejoy deserves to be beaten with a baseball bat
Pedro O'Maradona

Postby Kharhaz » Mon Dec 04, 2006 2:38 am

Liverpool matches on the BBC are down the pecking order because too many london based supporters complained that, because hansen and lawro played for Liverpool they get a special mention so to please the "southern :censored: fairies" all Liverpool matches are played last on match of the day or towards the end, the only time Liverpool matches are shown first is on MOTD2 on a sunday when only Liverpool are playing
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The Manhattan Project » Mon Dec 04, 2006 5:16 am

The worst football programme?

"Andy Gray....The Last Word".
china syndrome 80512640 reactor meltdown fusion element
no uniquely indefinable one 5918 identification unknown 113
source transmission 421 general panic hysteria 02 outbreak
foreign mutation 001505 maximum code destruction nuclear
reflection 01044 power plutonium helix atomic energy wave
The Manhattan Project
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Mon Dec 04, 2006 5:39 am

IRISHFAN wrote:Dunphy is Keane's biographer, an all round lover of everything Keane,  by the way.

i am glad you pointed that out because its not obvious from the clip      :D

what a w@nker, i would knock him out
112-1077774096

Postby 83-1165214211 » Mon Dec 04, 2006 7:53 am

CharmlessMan wrote:I decided to complain about Match of The Day to the BBC about the negative bias I believe is shown to the club by the BBC, I'm fed up with being shown near the end of the programme, it's disrespectful to the best club in the land. It's quite disgusting. You know you have to take a stand when you're shown behind Bolton and Reading of all teams.

Dear BBC, I would like to lodge a complaint about your negative bias towards Liverpool football club. I feel the BBC is victimising my football club in the match of the day coverage. Today we played Wigan at the JJB and trounced them four nil. It was an important match for us because it was our first away win of the season, this match had everything, both teams creating chances, good attractive football and yet the BBC feel the need to shove us to back of the broadcasting listings. I can understand us being behind Aston Villa and Portsmouth, because that was the best match played today, but to be behind a poor one sided North London derby and to be behind a boring Manchester United match is an absolute joke. Need I remind you of our achievements? Well you'll probably know this, but incase you have forgotten, we have won 18 league titles, 5 European Cups, 7 FA cups and countless other trophies. I feel my club deserves a bit more respect from the BBC, I understand we're not liked by London media, but it would be nice to be shown nearer the start of the programme for once. It's deeply insulting to be shown behind a boring Bolton vs. Reading match. So I would like to see a little more respect shown to the best club in the country. 

I think this complaint shows how much of a loser I am, but it would be great if loads of people lodged complaints.
:D

If you feel like complaining, do it here; http://www.bbc.co.uk/complaints/

Some people really do have to much time on there hands. :D
83-1165214211

Postby 67-1161385641 » Mon Dec 04, 2006 8:38 am

*too

:)
67-1161385641

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion