Mista.vicente?

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby gerrard_steven » Wed Oct 20, 2004 9:07 pm

Not really sure im getting at here they might be injured but i dunno, can someone please tell me y they compltetly left out the squad in 2nites champs lge gainst inter?!?
gerrard_steven

Postby the great one » Wed Oct 20, 2004 9:33 pm

vicente injuryed mista so they will get enough money for him cus he won't sign a new contract :D
''I know Mourinho likes to tell people that he is the European champion manager but he's not now. That belongs to Benitez. '' Jamie Carragher
the great one
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby gerrard_steven » Wed Oct 20, 2004 10:55 pm

well they sure missed both of them lol 5-1 says it all, benitez didnt jus inherit a good team other wise ranieri would do the exact same job. U dont go from 1 year winning uefa cup la liga etc then for to get destroyed 5-1 with the same team so obviously benitez was the difference from valencia being an avergae side and a gr8 side, jus hoepfully with time can do the same transition with liverpool
gerrard_steven

Postby the great one » Wed Oct 20, 2004 10:57 pm

well they did have ayala missing aimar was back but u can't judge a team on one  bad perfomance and vicente is there key man and benitzes inhertied most of the team from cuper :)
''I know Mourinho likes to tell people that he is the European champion manager but he's not now. That belongs to Benitez. '' Jamie Carragher
the great one
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion